2015 Cimas Health Scholarship Fund For Undergraduates & Masters Students – Zimbabwe

2015 Cimas Health Scholarship Fund For Undergraduates & Masters Students - Zimbabwe

The Cimas Health Fund is part of Cimas’ corporate Social Responsibility. Its goal is to train competent healthcare services professionals who will make a positive contribution to Zimbabwe and its human resource developments needs.

Target Group: Bachelor/Masters

Area of Study: The Cimas Health Education Fund invites suitable applicants to apply for scholarships or assistance for students undertaking or intending to train as: Pathologists, Nephrologists, Physicians, Pediatricians, Clinical Cytologists
Scholarship Value: Tuition fees, accommodation, monthly allowance and all study related costs.
Requirements:Scholarships or financial assistance shall be awarded to applicants already enrolled at tertiary institutions in Zimbabwe and those intending to pursue studies in any of the above listed disciplines both within and outside Zimbabwe.

How to Apply:Application forms can be collected at the addresses shown below from the Reception in Harare, Mutare, and Bulawayo.
These are to be returned with all required documentation by Tuesday,the 30th of June, 2015 to the office
where they were obtained, clearly addressed to:

Cimas Head Office:

Cnr. Josiah Tongogara Street and 8th Ave
BULAWAYO

Deadline:30 June 2015

Website: More Information

1. rpgspielen.de

June 1, 2015 at 12:42 AM

Display the insurance provider evidence your license is now not invalid so you could preserve your car insurance for a day (rpgspielen.de) plan energetic.

2. feven

June 27, 2015 at 7:51 PM

my name feven nega i am a nurse am working privat dental clinic , please u help these scolarship program,

3. Abdisamed sulaiman

June 28, 2015 at 4:06 PM

Hello my name abdisamed sulaiman from somalia iwent this important schoolrship to study midising degree progaram pls eccept apply contc us eamil dr_cabdisamed@hotmail.com phone 252634879101

4. BeavisO

August 2, 2015 at 5:21 AM

I don’t see many comments here, it means you have not many visitors. I know how to make your site go viral. If you want to know just search in google for: Kimting’s Method To Go Viral

5. Maureen

October 7, 2015 at 8:57 AM

My name is Maureen chepkorir.Am a kenyan student but am not in school because of finance problems.I would like to pursue nursing.May the favor of God be upon my family.my email address is mchepkorir688@gmail.com Thanks!

6. Tamerat Mergia

November 12, 2015 at 9:23 PM

My name is Tamerat Mergia. I am from Ethiopia, I would like to attend public health class through this scholarship opportunity. i am highly thankfully in advance for the chance you may randerd to me. Thanks

7. zayid ismail

November 19, 2015 at 12:23 PM

sir/madam my name is zayid ismail am live in somalia am want to find this chance because am i don’t have money to buy university and i like to learn midisin please help me contact me email:::: zayidismail@gmail.com or phone;::: +252634677447 thank you too much

8. abdinasir omar

December 29, 2015 at 8:42 PM

Hello my name is abdinasir Omar abdi I’m looking for scholarship and I have finish my secondry education at stat primary and secondry school in somalia I wan to be helped for scholarship I woul d appropriate if you assist me contact me on abdinasiromar0@gmail.com or Telphone no:+252616734997 thank you

9. firomsa najash

February 4, 2016 at 12:32 AM

i am firomsa Najash from Oromia Ethiopia, i’m looking for medical scholars as i am healthy proficional from ambo university by PHO, in 2015 please inroll me in this chance. thanks

10. mohammed Abshir Aadan

October 19, 2016 at 8:34 PM

Hello my name mohammed Abshir Aadan from somalia iwent this important schoolrship to study midising degree progaram pls eccept apply contc us yagoori2016@gmail.com phone 252634925874