2015 International Parliamentary Postgraduate Scholarships at German Parliament

2015 International Parliamentary Postgraduate Scholarships at German Parliament

2015 International Parliamentary Postgraduate Scholarships at German Parliament

Deadline: June 30, 2015

Location: German Parliament, Berlin, German.

The German Bundestag invites you, in cooperation with the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Freie Universität Berlin and Technische Universität Berlin to to apply for an International Parliamentary Scholarship (IPS) to spend five months in Berlin. The IPS program is aimed at highly qualified young men and women who are interested in politics and who wish to play an active and responsible role in shaping the democratic future of their country. The German Bundestag, the German Parliament, offers young people the opportunity to get to know the German parliamentary system and political decision-making processes and to gain practical experience of parliamentary work during a 15-week work placement with a Member of the Bundestag. The scholarship-winners are chosen by the German Bundestag’s independent selection panel.

Eligibility:
*.University degree
*.Very good knowledge of German
*.Under the age of 30 at the start of the scholarship
Scholarship:
*.450 euros per month
*.Free accommodation
*.Insurance and travel expenses

Click Here For More

1. Farid Ahmad

May 30, 2015 at 6:59 AM

i am eager to study in your country

2. wali Gul

May 30, 2015 at 12:18 PM

That obtains a challenging position that will allow me to expand my education ,experience and continue to accumulate knowledge and skills for mutual benefits of both the organization and my career progression .

3. A/wahid mahamed dalel

May 30, 2015 at 10:49 PM

i wish to except my request

4. Mustafe Mohamed Ismail

June 1, 2015 at 8:08 AM

My name is Mustafe Mohamed Ismail i live in Somalia so that i need highly study to my lovely country Germany my family is poor and my father is disable pleas help me my age is 25 year pleas contact me my adress ( Moustaphap@gmail.com) thank you

5. Workineh Gezu

June 3, 2015 at 7:51 AM

it was very interesting and great chance for me.how can I apply for that?

6. Workineh Gezu

June 3, 2015 at 7:55 AM

My name is Workineh Gezu Mekonnen I live in EThiopia so that i need highly study to my lovely country Germany my family is poor pleas help me. my age is 24 year pleas contact me by adress ( workinehgezu21m@mail.com or by my phone number +251918534660) thank you dear

7. mulugeta

August 28, 2015 at 10:27 PM

my name is mulugeta shermalo am from ethiopia. I have BA degree in heritage mangement and i would like to continue post graduate programe in germeny one of world leading country if i get opportunity .thank u for the chance please contact me /251093371920\

8. cabdisamad siciid

October 2, 2015 at 8:48 AM

my name cabdisamad siciid from un recognised country called Somaliland located horn of Africa . I graduated Hight school only geting A and am teacher in English language for primary school. am seeking to learn scholarship . please contactme 00252634430394.

9. Wondimagegn Nigussie

October 29, 2015 at 4:02 PM

To sir/Madame, hey am wondimagegn Nigussie from Ethiopia. i have BA in Accounting with GPA 3. 72 at GC 2012. Currently i have to looking postgraduate MBA free scholarship. And also am very interested to apply in your honorable university. So please help me by giving this chance. for more information please contact me via email address & Mobile. email ; wondmagegn2006@gmail. com Mobile ; (251) 912183640. p o. box 2254 Hawassa, Ethiopia. So please if I got, the opportunity am very glad. Thanks in advance.

10. hello, my name Nabiyu mulugeta. i'm from ethiopia. i have frist degree in construction technology and management from ethiopian university and i have interest to continue master(post graduate) in related fields. please contact - 251919323706 . Email- neb

November 8, 2015 at 12:47 PM