2015 Scholarship For Masters Public Health, Community Eye Health at the University of Cape Town, South Africa

2015 Scholarship For Masters Public Health, Community Eye Health at the University of Cape Town, South Africa

Application Deadline:

Non-South African31 July 2015

South African applicants – 30 September 2015

The Masters Public Health, Community Eye Health, aims to provide students with the practical skills to develop and manage eye care programmes with an emphasis on meeting eye care needs in Africa. It also enables participants to undertake appropriate clinical and operational research to inform the practical planning and management for VISION 2020: The Right to Sight.

To support the training of eye health professionals with strong public health skills, the Consortium offers scholarships for candidates from low- and middle-income African Commonwealth countries who have been accepted to study for a Masters Public Health, Community Eye Health at the University of Cape Town, South Africa.

Whom:

The degree is for clinicians and managers working in VISION 2020 programmes who wish
to obtain research skills

Eligibility criteria

• You must come from a low- or middle-income African Commonwealth country to apply.

Scholarship Worth:

• Scholarships will cover course fees, travel costs, and accommodation costs.

How to apply

1. Fill your interest in applying for a scholarship using the Registration of interest form below
  2. Apply for a place on the course at the University of Cape Town.
  3. Once you have received an offer from University of Cape Town, you will be contacted you about your application for the scholarship.

For More Information:

Visit the Official Webpage of the Commonwealth Eye Health Consortium Masters Scholarship

1. Nkhapetla Thabants'o

May 26, 2015 at 8:32 PM

Um interested and looking forward to apply for safety management or mass communication

2. Daniel Desalegn

May 29, 2015 at 5:47 AM

Hi Since I graduated BA, I am looking forward to apply Schoolarship to MSc. In this case, could you help me how I am going to apply such opportunity and help me to get it Schoolarship from you. I would like to say thank you and God bless you in advance. I expect you to respond me soon.

3. Mohamed nor abdi

May 29, 2015 at 7:33 AM

Helooo my name is mohamed nor abdi I am in mogadisho somalia yes I need to apply the scholarship becouse I finished high in 21/may/2015 I am very intresting to apply this scholarship becouse somalia have not good University Education Please contact me Tell: +252617745495 Email: Ssc.143@hotmail.com Thank you good lucky

4. Yonas Gebire

May 30, 2015 at 6:11 PM

Hi may name is:Yonas Gebire.now i am first year philosophy student in mekele university.but the quality of teaching is low. So i want to scholarship chance so how to get this chance please help me may email addresr:yonasbebire33@gmail.com from ethiopia THANK YOU

5. Duoth Yien Tot

May 31, 2015 at 7:55 AM

Hi! My name is Duoth Yien Tot as I mention it before, am a South Sudanese living in Ethiopia. I left my since dec of 2013 due to crisis and not study now, and I seek to ve this opportunity, and I hope it will be a pleasure to joint university by scholarship

6. Duoth Yien Tot

May 31, 2015 at 8:01 AM

Hi! My name is Duoth Yien Tot as I mention it before, am a South Sudanese living in Ethiopia. I left my country since dec of 2013 due to crisis and not study now, and I seek to ve this opportunity, and I hope it will be a pleasure to joint university by scholarship

7. hamdi ahmed

June 1, 2015 at 8:47 AM

my is hamdi and i am interested scholarship plz help me

8. hamdi ahmed

June 1, 2015 at 8:48 AM

my is hamdi and i am interested scholarship plz help me and thid is my phone number 00252615513272

9. Harvey Themba

June 1, 2015 at 4:07 PM

Iam aboy Malawian citizen what am looking is student scholarship from any college in South Africa but i dont have a degree this follows that i have certificate for high school only.My question is that you only offer scholarship for masters only? please awill be looking forward for your consideration. Mobile; +265881072135/+265996142972 Email;banda.harvey@yahoo.com

10. Freweyn mezgebe

June 2, 2015 at 7:05 AM

Am undergraduate from gondar university Ethopia in clinical pharmacy and i need an msc scholarship with related filed.pls help me thanks

11. asgele asfeha

June 2, 2015 at 9:55 AM

I have BA degree via civil engineering and i would like to continue msc ,so how can i get the scholarship application form from u ? With agreat regards

12. colby zimba

June 2, 2015 at 3:26 PM

willing to join

13. hamdi ahmed

June 4, 2015 at 7:59 AM

hellow my name is hamdi ahmed from mogadisho how can i get plz help me

14. Netsanet Assaye

June 5, 2015 at 2:08 PM

This is Netsanet Assaye. I’m from Ethiopia. I’m graduated from Bahir Dar University in Special Need Education in 2o12. Now, I want to learn masters degree but i have financial constraint. If you sponsor me my happiness is unlimited and my soul may bless you! Thanks.

15. Elizabeth Namirembe

June 5, 2015 at 2:31 PM

Hi I am Elizabeth from Uganda and I have a bachelors degree in information technology. Do I have any opportunity to get a scholarship for masters degree. I don’t mind which University or country I have to study from. Thanks

16. Tafere yigzaw, in ethiopia

June 6, 2015 at 6:47 PM

i am intrested for learn scholarship by special need and inclusive education “all peoples has their own special needs”Education is basic need of to human kind, then adress professionals.

17. SOLOMON ADISALEM

June 8, 2015 at 7:57 PM

I am interested to atained my MS progeram in electrical engineering

18. YAYA

June 8, 2015 at 8:27 PM

Please, help me, I do not know how to apply for this grant my request. I possess a license diploma. this is my email YAYA.MED@OUTLOOK.FR

19. halimo

June 8, 2015 at 9:52 PM

hi my name is halimo i am in hargaisa somalia. and i need to applied this scholarship university becouse i finished the high school in 2013 and i am not get the university please contact me 252634922690 thank you

20. Meklit Tamene

June 10, 2015 at 9:29 AM

Hi,I have BA degree in Accounting and i would like to continue my MBA, so how can i apply the scholarship.Thanks

21. Chala Belina

June 10, 2015 at 2:38 PM

Hi sir I awarded BSc degree from university of Ethiopia and also i live in Adis Abeba but i need scholar ship to learn MSc programme so i hope you are ready to help me,I was born in Ethiopia and 24 years old my nationality is also Ethiopian so i am waiting your respond thankyou.

22. elvane gacuti

June 27, 2015 at 1:27 PM

i need it plz

23. my name is ashagre degefu

June 28, 2015 at 12:02 PM

Hi, i want to study msc program at veterinary medicine and i am doctor of veterinary medicine so can you help me to study msc program at releted fields at capetown

24. nteboheleng mepha

June 28, 2015 at 4:28 PM

Hello,my name is Nteboheleng Mepha I am a post graduate in Marketing management from Lesotho and will like to be part of your school studying Economics or sales management.I am looking forward to your respond.

25. abdurezak hajiyo

June 29, 2015 at 3:44 PM

thanks give this opprtunity. second i am happy this opportunity but my interest international marketing mg cours so do you have this cours?

26. abdurezak hajiyo

June 29, 2015 at 3:49 PM

thank you give this big opportunity second my interest is international marketing manegement so do you have this cours?

27. Abdi rashid mohamed

June 29, 2015 at 5:12 PM

Hi my name is abdi rashid mohamed i live in somalia i finished at my secondary school in this year i can’t get the fee of university please help me my phone number is +252907212960

28. Abdul Kareemabdulrhaman suliman

June 29, 2015 at 11:40 PM

My name is Abdul Kareem Abdul rahman suliman I am from Darfur I am study in alfashiruniversitiy faculty of environmental science and natural resources department of forestry and rangement I want to study masters dree in environment and natural resources please help me I want to achieve my ambition s

29. kalayou zenebe

June 30, 2015 at 9:03 AM

i have BED in geography and environmental study from Addis Ababa University so i am interested in this opportunity then how can i apply to you? please reply as much as possible in address with great regards.

30. SIAD HUSSEN DHIMBIL

June 30, 2015 at 12:54 PM

DEAR Seeking University I am Requesting you for master scholarship I am business and administration

31. tresor malumba

June 30, 2015 at 8:09 PM

im tresor,im too interest…im from DRC i ve finished my high school 4 years ago,in 2011 i was in india i did computer science. i would like to continue at captown. now im in my country…so i need you to contact me 00243815431597 my mail is tresor240@gmail.com. best regard

32. seble megersa

July 1, 2015 at 12:05 PM

Hello I am seble megersa from Ethiopia I studied in Bahir dar university in Garments Engineering 3rd year and I want to your scholarship eye health my phone number is + 251911390860 or Email seble Wongeal mege. rsa@gmail.com. Please contact me. I thank you for your good response.

33. Raimi KPOKPOHOLA

July 2, 2015 at 2:08 AM

my name is Raimi KPOKPOHOLA I just finished my high school in laboratory science. am very interested by the scholarship and I would like apply to continuous my studying in masters degree … thanks in advance; am ready to serve you great your vision in 2020

34. Hiwot Wonago

September 30, 2015 at 4:59 PM

my name is hiwot. I have BSc in computer science. I want to study in one of your universty. please help me out. my E-mail is hiwikonjo1435@gmail.com