Apply For Université de Lyon Master’s Scholarships for International Students

Université de Lyon Master’s Scholarships
Course(s) Offered:All fields
Course Level:Graduate (masters)
Provider:Université de Lyon
Country to Study in:France

Scholarship Description
Are you are an international student and looking for a high-level Master’s degree programme, innovative and internationally-oriented for both the Research and private sectors?
Do you wish to benefit from the cutting-edge research and innovative potential in France and in the Rhône-Alpes Region? Then apply for theUniversité de Lyon Master’s Scholarships.
For the 2015/2016 academic year, Université de Lyon is offering theUniversité de Lyon Masters Scholarships for foreign students having a high-level academic record and willing to join one of the Master’s degree programmes offered at the University.

The following criteria are applied to this award:
*.Foreign Students
*.Candidate for admission in Masters Year 1: provide proof that you have obtained a Licence (equivalent to 180 ECTS European credits) or an equivalent diploma/level recognized by the jury
*.Candidate for admission in Masters Year 2: provide proof that you have successfully reached Masters Year 1 level (equivalent to 240 ECTS European credits) or have attained an equivalent diploma/level recognized by the jury
*.No age conditions
*.The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit Each Master’s Programme has specific eligibility criteria. Please refer to the websites of the eligible Masters Programmes (found via the official website via link below) for more information.

Eligible groups
Citizens of ANY country may apply

Participating Institutions
Université de Lyon, France; and its Partner Institutions (see Fields of Study below).
The University of Lyon (Université de Lyon), located in Lyon and Saint-Étienne, France, is a center for higher education and research comprising 16 institutions of higher education.

Fields of study
The following course(s) of study and their corresponding hosting (partner) institutions:
*.ADMIRE Master’s Degree / Hosted by ENS de Lyon and Sciences Po Lyon
*.Altervilles Mater’s Degree / Hosted by Université Jean Monnet Saint Etienne and Sciences Po Lyon
*.AlterEurope Master’s Degree / Hosted by Université Jean Monnet Saint Etienne, ENS de Lyon and Sciences Po Lyon
*.Biosciences Master’s Degree / Hosted by ENS de Lyon and Université Claude Bernard Lyon1
*.Infectious Disease Master’s Degree / Hosted by Université Claude Bernard Lyon1 and Université Jean Monnet Saint Etienne
*.Information Architecture Master’s Degree / Hosted by ENS de Lyon and ENSSIB
*.Nanoscale Engineering Master’s Degree / Hosted by Ecole Centrale de Lyon, Université Claude Bernard Lyon1 and INSA de Lyon
*.Oncology Master’s Degree / Hosted by Université Claude Bernard Lyon1 and VetAgro Sup’
*.Physics and Chemistry Master’s Degree / Hosted by ENS de Lyon and Université Claude Bernard Lyon1
*.Public Policies Master’s Degree / Hosted by Sciences Po Lyon, Université Lumière Lyon2, ENTPE and VetAgroSupNumber of awards
Not yet specified for the current academic year; however, upto sixty (60) scholarships were offered for the previous 2014/2015 academic session

Sponsorship duration
Scholarship is awarded for the duration of the courses (usually a 10-month period)

Scholarship benefits
The value is 400 euros or 800 euros / month depending to the applicant’s file

Method of Application
The application procedures for the different programmes offered under the “Université de Lyon Master’s Scholarships” programme for foreign students from different countries is as detailed on the official website.
It is important to visit the official website (link to it is below) for complete information on how to apply for this scholarship.
DEADLINES:
The deadline varies per programme but is around May-July every year.
Note: Applications for Biosciences Master’s Degree, Information Architecture Master’s Degree, Physics and Chemistry Master’s Degree, Admire Master’s Degree are already closed.
PLEASE NOTE:
Master’s degree programmes labelled ‘‘Université de Lyon’’ are recognized for their high-quality training by both the academic community and industrial partners. They are jointly accredited by several universities or ‘‘Grandes Ecoles’’ in Lyon and Saint-Etienne.
Students at the University are in close contact with worldwide recognized professionals: Professors and Researchers who guarantee the academic quality and multidisciplinary approach of the training.
Of the affiliated 16 institutions of higher education at the University of Lyon (Université de Lyon), the three main universities are:Claude Bernard University Lyon 1, which focuses upon health and science studies and has approximately 27,000 students;Lumière University Lyon 2, which focuses upon the social sciences and has about 30,000 students;Jean Moulin University Lyon 3, which focuses upon the humanities and law with about 20,000 students.
Several other member institutions exist affiliated to the university.

Application Deadline:May – July 2015

Open to International Applicants: Yes

More Scholarship Information and Application, Click Here

1. Charity Charles Mizan Gada

May 22, 2015 at 10:22 AM

Hi,I am Charity Charles who is willing to join the university I have French diploma en Pedagogie Genearal what is the procedure to apply for scholarship with your university. Thank you, Charity

2. rumenge mutware romeon

May 26, 2015 at 12:55 PM

hi sir! my name is rumenge mutware romeon i’m congolese(.D.R.Congo) i have a diploma in agriculture sceince i wont to know the procedured of to apply for to have a scholarship thanks to add me to a scholarship in this year of 2015/2016 in master degree

3. basogomba jean michel

May 27, 2015 at 7:04 PM

me to i want to join your university, i was graduited low, i am burundian

• gistreel

May 28, 2015 at 10:58 AM

Follow the instruction on the site. Thanks.

4. NIYONZIMA Jean Marie Vianney

May 29, 2015 at 8:39 PM

I want to join your university and I am burundian!Give me the details about it, please!

5. Twagiramungu jean pierre

June 2, 2015 at 7:34 AM

Yes, i come from Rwanda, bachelor in finance from national university of Rwanda but i would like to join the university(bebecoco304@ymail.com)

6. Twagiramungu. jean pierre

June 2, 2015 at 7:49 AM

i would like to join, bachelor degree in finance from rwanda national university. thx

7. Alima Ibrahim

June 2, 2015 at 1:13 PM

hi am halima from burundi,i want to join ur scholarship,i was graduated in economics

8. Arusha Martin

June 2, 2015 at 3:25 PM

Please helpe me.

9. Siboniyo Emmanuel

June 4, 2015 at 9:55 AM

Hallo Am Siboniyo Emmanuel from Rwanda,i’m a graduate in Estate Management and Valuation(EMV) is known as Real Estate Management and Valuation,how can i join your University

10. Alex

June 5, 2015 at 10:15 AM

l am seeking for a scholarship(undergraduate), to study business.+256786546185 is my contact.

11. boyi charles

June 26, 2015 at 11:36 AM

hi, i am charles from uganda. pliz, may i know if it is a full scholarship scheme otherwise i hold bachelors degree in science with education from makerere university in uganda. thanks.

12. boyi charles

June 26, 2015 at 11:43 AM

hi, i am a ugandan. but may i know if it is full scholarship other did bachelor of science with education at makerere university in uganda

13. Steaves

June 26, 2015 at 12:44 PM

Je m’appelle steaves Mahum, je suis détenteur d’un diplôme d’ingénieur agronome, option Phytotechnie et j’aimerais avoir des renseignement pour intégrer une école de master en environnement en France

14. Dennis Deo Mahoro

June 26, 2015 at 7:25 PM

Hi I am Dennis Deo MAHORO I have bachors degree o f chemistry with Education . How may I join and applying in your university?

15. Charles Kitalya Marere

June 27, 2015 at 11:09 PM

Hi, I am Tanzanian. A graduate in Bsc. Degree in Land Management and Valuation from the University of Dar Es Salaam. I wish to apply for scholar ship at your University in France. Please assist me on how? Charles!!!

16. bilyaminu yusuf

June 28, 2015 at 10:39 AM

i am bilyaminu yusuf i studying Bsc Ed chemistry umaru musa yar’adua university katsina Nigeria in 200level, how can i join your university?

17. joram

June 28, 2015 at 8:43 PM

I am Joram Kong’ani from Kenya..I am finishing up my 1 st degree in Education.I’ll be greatly delighted to get the scholarship as it has always been my dream.thanks in advance.

18. Benjamin

June 29, 2015 at 8:26 AM

My name is Benjamin Bihanire,,lived in Burundi in my capital of my country Bujumbura..i have finished my secondary school and i want to know how can i get your university as soon as possible..then i hope you will give that opportunity for studing there in Lyon Thank you

19. umulisa samantha

June 29, 2015 at 9:22 AM

bonjour je suis detentrice d’un licence en droit suis congolaise je souhaite etre l’une de vos etudiants!merci

20. MICHEL AMUTRO

June 29, 2015 at 6:35 PM

am from dr.congo i want the scolaship .

21. RAMADHAN MAKAME

June 30, 2015 at 1:33 PM

Im student from Tanzania.I have qualified to get the pre foundation certificate of university from the OPEN UNIVERSITY OF TANZANIA.I need the scholarship please help me to get itn

22. tekang kwachuh

July 1, 2015 at 9:52 PM

my name is Tekang, am from Cameroon. I have the zeal and desire to get admission in to your prestigious school. I am from Cameroon and I studied political science and public administration from the university of Buea , Cameroon. I graduated last year with a 3.16 grade point average on 4 and I have the honour to write to you expressing my ambition to learn in France and pursue my career in international relations. thanks