Australian National University Scolarship For International Students (Undergraduates) – 2015

Australian National University Scholarship For International Students (Undergraduates) - 2015

Australian National University Scholarship For International Students (Undergraduates) – 2015

Deadline:  29 June 2015

Brief description:

The International University Scholarships are highly competitive awards that shall be offered to successful overseas applicants who have achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling before applying for tertiary studies for the first time.

Host Institution(s):

Australian National University

Field of study:

Bachelor’s Degree Programme in any field of study offered at the University

Number of Awards:

2 available for Semester 2, 2015

Target group:

International students

Scholarship value/inclusions:

Full tuition plus Overseas Student Health Cover

Eligibility:

The Scholarship shall be available for an applicant who:

• • is defined as an overseas student under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 (dependents of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions are also eligible);
  • • has not commenced any further education after completing their secondary studies, unless required by the University for the purposes of admission;
  • • is applying for admission into tertiary study for the first time, unless required by the University for the purposes of admission;
  • • has achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling, demonstrated by excellent results in their secondary studies qualification; and
  • • has applied, and  received an unconditional offer for admission to the Australian National University by the date advertised on the University website.

Only students receiving a score equivalent to an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) of 99.60 or above will be considered for this scholarship.

Application instructions:

Eligible applicants applying for admission directly to the University or through UAC will automatically be considered. Students will not need to submit a separate scholarship application form to be considered for the scholarship. In order to be considered for a scholarship, students will need to have received an unconditional letter of offer by 29 June 2015for Semester 2, 2015.

It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

Website:

View more information here

1. SAKUBU

June 24, 2015 at 6:54 AM

I’m Burundian, is in need of scholarship, I was graduated in computer maintenance and I would like continuing computer science and information technology. thanks.

2. OBONYO DAVID

August 2, 2015 at 5:29 PM

l am South Sudanese ,am interested in joining your scholarship have completed secondary level of education ,am interested in doing comprehensive nursing or laboratory technician, but the conditions am having is making me to loose hope ,have lost all my parents and l have no support for my further study ,am kindly and politely begging anyone or anybody to render any positive assistant to make me continue with my further study, l pray God will reward person who will contributes on my further study abundantly AMEN.

3. Gutu Dagafa

August 6, 2015 at 9:15 AM

I have bsc degree in anesthesiology and I want to learn another degree(bsc)in any field you may give me.I think I will conclude by very good performance!!! So,please contact me on phone,+251920706529 or by e-mail,gutudagafa@yahoo.com…!

4. Batseba

August 6, 2015 at 9:23 PM

This is great!

5. precious chimenya

August 11, 2015 at 4:07 PM

hello, please consider me for this scholarship, i really wanna study medicine but my conditions can not allow me. please consider me. contact 265993688498

6. Galaydh

August 17, 2015 at 8:19 AM

My name is Abdiqani Galaydh I from Somalia and I need this scholarship please contact me: Mr.galaydh@hotmail.com

7. ali hussein

August 20, 2015 at 4:15 AM

my name is ali hussein from somalia , i am graduated from high school i need to scholarship please contact me by my email: calinuur77@gmail.com and my phone no +252634728418 thank you for all

8. muhudin

September 5, 2015 at 5:55 AM

My names are muhudin Hassan, I’m kenyan who completed his secondary education in the year 2012 and obtained a mean grade of C+. I would Like To Apply And Join To This University And Also I Would Like To Get Free Full Scholarship University If It’s Possible For You And I Hope You To Accept My Request Please Contact Me +254727029362 or my email- muhudinh@gmail.com Best regards Muhudin

9. Isaac

September 16, 2015 at 2:24 PM

Please am from Ghana west African,, l really need this opportunity to further my education. Please contact me on +233240397493 or email me on isaacbaah 12@gmail.com. Thanks

10. Ayebazibwe Collins

October 25, 2015 at 9:00 PM

Am Ayebazibwe Collins from Uganda, I have a certificate in education & I need to benefit from the scheme

11. sufyen mewuded

May 21, 2016 at 9:18 PM

Hello my name is sufyen mewuded from ethiopia i have BA degree in management 2y expriance in banking please contact me by email.sufyenmewuded@gmail.com