Edinburgh Napier University Schorlaship For African Students – 2015/2016

Edinburgh Napier University Schorlaship For African Students - 2015/2016

Edinburgh Napier University Schorlaship For African Students – 2015/2016

Students who are domiciled in Africa at the time of application and are self-funding their course are eligible for a merit based scholarships of between GBP £1000 – £3000 for entry onto a full time postgraduate programme in September 2015 and January 2016.
The scholarship amounts for applicants with the qualifications below are usually as follows:

Students with offers for laboratory based courses (£13,960 course fees)
 Bachelor degree at 2:1 or above – fee reduction of £3,000
 Bachelor degree at 2:2 – fee reduction of £2,000
Students with offers for classroom based courses (£12,000 course fees)
 Bachelor degree at 2:1 or above – fee reduction of £2,000
 Bachelor degree at 2:2 – fee reduction of £1,000
Students receiving discounted tuition fees from Partner Universities are NOT eligible.
Scholarships will be awarded on a first come first serve basis to students who hold an unconditional offer to their Masters programme and have made their £3500 deposit payment towards their fees.

The scholarship amount will be shown on the Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) letter Edinburgh Napier will issue you for your Tier 4 Student Visa application.
Please contact Louise Tracey in the International Office on L.tracey@napier.ac.uk

For more information

Visit the Official Webpage of the Edinburg Napier University

1. SAKUBU

June 24, 2015 at 7:05 AM

Burundian is in need of scholarship, I was graduated in computer maintenance and would like continuing computer science and information technology. donatsak3b@yahoo.fr

2. yohans barak

July 7, 2015 at 5:34 AM

i am graduated of applied english and lirature and i seek master degree by international relations or management!

3. natinale duri

August 3, 2015 at 4:45 AM

my name is natinale duri i lving in ethiopia&am grd 12th student. ..one day i will be student of edniburgh napier that is my hop ..i know dera or madam u will be call +251927359278

4. bemenet

August 6, 2015 at 7:37 AM

I’m..first year civil engineering.. At hawassa university.. But i’m not to much interested on this.. I want to learn.. Designing.. So pleas give me a Chance… To study your.. University.. Plesa contact me by this… Number.. +251922824150

5. teka mossie

October 19, 2015 at 8:01 PM

my name is Teka Mossie From Ethiopia In East Africa.I Have Bacholar Degere @ law From Dire Dawa Universty .Im Glade To Be Selected To This Inviolable Chance.

October 27, 2015 at 11:26 PM

my name is Nigussie wenna ;am a second year student (dep’t of statistics) in hawassa university of Ethiopia;if it is good of you, i will be very gratefu . phone number +251928776584

7. daniel junior

October 31, 2015 at 12:06 AM

i will be applying for 2016/2017 to school please i need help to get this seriously