Application Deadline: June 9 2015
Since 1974, ExxonMobil upstream affiliates in Nigeria – Esso Exploration and production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) and Mobil Producing Nigeria (MPN) have supported the education of thousands of Nigerian students through the Companies’ various scholarship schemes.
In continuation of efforts to provide opportunities for developing careers in the petroleum industry, Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) is offering Scholarships to outstanding Nigerian graduates wishing to pursue post-graduate studies in the under listed disciplines:
To qualify, applicants MUST:
1. Must be a graduate from a Nigerian University
2. Must possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second class upper division in any of the listed Engineering and Geosciences disciplines.
3. Must have provisional admission to undertake full-time postgraduate study at a reputable foreign University (MSc or MEng) in the 2015/2016 academic session.
4. Specialization in Geophysics would be an advantage.
The EEPNL scholarship award applies to tuition, books, accommodation and living expenses for the duration of the selected course of study.
How to Apply:
Before you start this application
1. Ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
2. Ensure you label these scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
3. Ensure you attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
For More Information: