Ministry of Education Scholarships for Foreign Students in Slovak Republic – 2015-2016

The application deadline is 31st May 2015

The Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic is inviting applications for international scholarships available for accredited study programs at public universities for the academic year 2015/2016. Holders of these Ministry of Education scholarships are exempt from administration fees for the granting of a permit and the extension of a permit for temporary stay in the SR pursuant to internal legal regulations of the SR. Scholarships for three types of study programs  will be awarded as follows: 10 places for students for semestral/ 5 – months study stay, 7 places for graduates for semestral/5 – months study stay and 2 places for 3-months academic stay. The application deadline is 31st May 2015.

Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded in all disciplines.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing university study programmes (undergraduate, masters and doctoral degree) or 3-months academic stay at public universities of Slovak Republic.
Scholarship Provider: The Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic
Scholarship can be taken at: Slovak Republic

Eligibility:
During study in 1st and 2nd degree university study programmes (hereinafter referred to as bachelor, master and doctoral study) in Slovak Republic: For foreign universities undergraduates in full time form of university study of first and second level  (bachelor, master) to be pursued in the public universities in the SR,  without restriction of the course of study, in  Slovak or English language, subject to the admission by the university in the SR. The Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the SR will grant to applicants scholarships for university study in Slovak or English language in a selected study field according to the valid system of study departments at public universities of the SR. Persons applying for a scholarship of the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the SR for part of bachelor, master and doctoral degree study programmes of university studies in the framework of the offer must meet the following conditions:
-study at foreign university study programme related to that one the applicant is applying for in the SR
During study in 3rd degree university study programmes (hereinafter referred to as doctoral study) in Slovak Republic: designed for foreign universities undergraduates in full time form of university study of third level (PhD students) to be pursued in the public universities in the SR, without restriction of the course of study, in Slovak or English language, subject to the acceptance  by the university in the SR. The Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the SR will grant applicants scholarships for doctoral study programme in Slovak or English language at public universities of the SR in accordance with acceptation of the university in the SR or academic educational department of the Slovak Academy of Sciences. Persons applying for a scholarship for doctoral study in the framework of the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the SR offer must fulfil these conditions:
-have completed university education in a second degree study programme (having gained the academic title “MSc.” at a foreign university or “Mgr.”, “Ing.”, “MUDr.” or “MVDr.” at a university in the SR) and study selected study department at foreign university.
3-months academic stay: for graduates of foreign universities continuing  in the areas of education and research, to be implemented in the workplaces of public universities in the SR. Persons applying for a scholarship for academic stay in the framework of the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the SR offer must fulfill these conditions:
-have completed university education in a minimum of second degree study programme (having gained the academic title “MSc.” at a foreign university or “Mgr.”, “Ing.”, “MUDr.” or “MVDr.” at a university in the SR) and work at foreign university or at foreign academic institute,
-only university graduates in age from 30 to 50 years may apply for the scholarship of the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the SR.

Scholarship Open for International Students: Foreign students can apply for these ministry of education scholarships.

Scholarship Description: The Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic advertises scholarships for accredited study programs at public universities for the academic year 2015/2016. These scholarships are designed for applicants meeting required general criteria and criteria related to selected type of study stay.

Number of award(s): The Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic has announced 10 places for students for semestral/ 5 – months study stay, 7 places for graduates for semestral/5 – months study stay and 2 places for 3-months academic stay.

Duration of award(s): A holder of a scholarship of the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the SR will be approved for the period of the study in the selected study department, stipulated by the statute of the respective university, i.e. at the time when the scholarship holder is according to internal legal regulations a university student (5 month stay for 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree university study programmes and 3 month academic stay).

What does it cover? These ministry of education scholarships will be awarded for three types of study programs as follows:
During study in 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree university study programmes (hereinafter referred to as bachelor, master and doctoral study) in Slovak Republic: For the approved period of time the scholarship holders, as decided by the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the SR pursuant to internal state, will be provided the following:
-a monthly scholarship in total amount of 280 € (1st and 2nd degree); a monthly scholarship in total amount of 330 € (3rd degree)
-accommodation in student halls of residence and catering in student dining halls at a fee equal to that for students with the SR citizenship,
-education at the selected public university, under the same conditions as provided for citizens of the SR during the approved study stay.
3-months academic stay: For the approved period of time the scholarship holders, as decided by the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the SR pursuant to internal state, will be provided the following:
-a monthly scholarship in total amount of 550 €,
-accommodation of collegial type and catering in employees dining halls of receiving organization for a consideration.
-Healthcare with the exception of spa treatment and prosthetic works based on individual insurance policy concluded by the scholarship holder prior his/her arrival to the SR.

Selection Criteria: Not Known

Notification: Not Known

Online Application: The mode of applying is online.

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31st May 2015.

click here for details

1. faiza jamal ahmed

May 24, 2015 at 9:33 AM

Hi my name is faiza from somalia (bosaso) puntland, and Ihope you can make my dream to come true if allah says, am so long Iwas looking such like this lif time chance, am alwys i was dreaming to become the great scients human being have ever seen and really really this is my chance to prove my self and Ipromise iwill alll make you proud to me if allah says. Thanks alot now only all i can do is just waiting your respond. May allah bless u all

2. hi i am yousuf amano from Ethiopia i need free scholarship by enviroment study if there is please email me by my address (amanoyusuf@gmail.com)

May 30, 2015 at 9:57 PM

I need scholarship by first degree

3. katshingula

June 2, 2015 at 12:26 PM

i want to get this scholarship

4. Mariama kesso binta diallo

June 25, 2015 at 11:02 PM

i will graduate this year in licence I do organisation and health in sociology there is my number 224 621-83-94-76

5. Mariama kesso binta diallo

June 25, 2015 at 11:16 PM

my name is Mariama Diallo Kesso binta I am Guinean, I finished my degree this year in sociology of organizations Ilike to do my master is my telephone number 224-621-83-94-76

6. mohamed

July 9, 2015 at 11:49 AM

my name is mohamed ali i am staying mogadisho-somalia i wan to join you i am master degree and i wan to win

7. mohamed

July 9, 2015 at 11:50 AM

8. mohamed

July 9, 2015 at 11:52 AM

my name is mohamed ali i am staying mogadisho-somalia i wan to join you i am master degree and i want to win i tel you my telephone number 00252618280050

9. mitiku Gezahegn

July 10, 2015 at 6:51 AM

This is Mitiku i need free scholar by any filed of natural science and related filed of studies this is my Email adress. mitikugezahegn292@gmail.com ,.. Thank You

10. najip sead jama

July 10, 2015 at 8:23 AM

my name is najip sead i am somali studanty i hop to appley this schoolarship.father information pleas contact my form numbar: 252907451512

11. natinale duri

August 1, 2015 at 8:37 PM

12. natinale duri

August 1, 2015 at 8:40 PM

my name natinale duri i lving in ethiopia &am grd 12th student……….one day i will be student of slovak republic that is my hop i know dare or madam u will be call to +251927359278&natinaleduri@gmail.com

13. Liban

August 22, 2015 at 10:08 AM

I’m Liban Abubakar from Somalia, I would be very grateful if will offer me scholarship to study in Slovak Republic for my Diploma and degree because i had completed my Secondry level of education. Thank you in advance. Contact with me +256793065944

14. ismail hassan

September 17, 2015 at 6:57 PM

Hi my name ismail i am in somalia mogadishu my dream is to learn medicine if allah say i need for scholarship please contact me 252616252028 or sandheere225@gmail.com

15. Nardso Aboma Yadeta

September 18, 2015 at 12:25 AM

My Name Is NARDOS ABOMA Im Ethiopian & I wan to join master degree in Mechanical Eng pls contact me in this no. 251910846231 or Email Nardiaboma@gmail.com

16. Nure Faki Adem

September 21, 2015 at 10:14 PM

Digree program

17. biruk bitew

September 29, 2015 at 12:17 PM

please help me

18. mogos abrham

October 8, 2015 at 8:48 AM

my name is mogos abrham from eritrea.i need to join on this scholarship opportunities.am graduate in diploma on department of (marine biology&fisheries management) so that i need yours support to up greaded. pliase contact me by this phone number 00251949731105

19. solan haile

October 14, 2015 at 5:23 AM

‘administrator is cure for social ills,,:..,.. I am ba degre holder in public administration and development management. I need sponsor to take ma degre @ eroupe. Oromia, ethiopia.

20. Ali abdulahi mohamed

October 16, 2015 at 9:14 AM

my is Ali abdulahi Mohamed from somali-mogadishu i hope u will accepted apply I have diploma of economic and management science horn go Africa university

21. Ali abdulahi mohamed

October 16, 2015 at 9:16 AM

my contact is 252615791610 Email:shibane69@gmail.com

22. Milile msore

October 18, 2015 at 6:46 AM

my name is Milile Misore. I am 25 years old.I am from Ethiopia. I need free scholarship.I graduated in first degree from wollega university (Ethiopia) By CGPA 3.77 out of 4.00 scale.please!accept my application. contact me cell phone no. +251916398078

23. Milile msore

October 18, 2015 at 6:53 AM

my name is Milile Misore. I from Ethiopian. I am graduated from wollega university In first degree by CGPA 3.77 Out of 4.00 scale. I need free scholarship. contact me-0916398078.God bless you.

24. NDAYIZEYE Dieudonné

October 23, 2015 at 7:44 PM

my name is ndayizeye dieudonné from burundi,i really need this scholarship,please contact me on my number:+25771550951 or my email: dieudonnendayi1@gmail.com

25. fitsumgeday44@gmail.com

November 6, 2015 at 9:34 PM

i am fitsum geday iam from ethiopia i want this free scholarship i have adiploam in laboratory teqnthian &i qualified in elisa hiv test so i want to further reserch in lobratory. +2510933712111

26. abdinasir omar

December 29, 2015 at 9:04 PM

My name is abdinasir Omar abdi I had completed my high school education at star primary and secondry school in somalia I want scholarship I would be appropriate if i have to assisted for health science scholarship because my country has no high quality medical education I would like to get a better one contact abdinasiromar0@gmail.com or Telphone no:+252616734997 thank you

27. Abdirisak

February 25, 2016 at 9:15 PM

Hello, i am Dr. Omar from somalia with bachelor in medicine(gratuated in 2013 from Kampala international university) i am interested in your masters program in public health. Please any assistance is highly appreciated

28. malik mohammed

March 24, 2016 at 1:13 PM

Hello,my name is Melik Mohammed from Ethiopia. I am student,i study Mechanical Engineering at Dilla University ,i want your scholarship very much. my email is mikeman2280@gmail.com & my phone no +251913806362

29. Richard Bigirimana

April 12, 2016 at 5:42 PM

Dear sir/madam I’m glade to write to you for the scholarship request. I did complete the secondary studies in construction option so for my wish and hope , I would like your support May GOD bless you.

30. GETACHEW BIRATU

August 18, 2016 at 2:15 AM

Nice to meet you. My name is Getachew Biratu. I have graduated Bsc in Drafting technology, whith CGPA 3.4 from Mizan Tepi university. Kindly, I would like to ask you to give me opportunity and sponcer ship to learn Masters in Architecture. If it is your pleasure Pleas contact me by +251917042464 and my email addres yerongecho1@gmail.com Thanks. From Ethiopia. I hope you.