University of Lincoln Academic Excellence Scholarships in UK – 2015

University of Lincoln Academic Excellence Scholarships in UK - 2015

University of Lincoln Academic Excellence Scholarships in UK – 2015

The application deadline is 31st May, 2015.

University of Lincoln is offering Academic excellence scholarships for Students from Canada, India, Malaysia, Malaysia, Nigeria, Saudi, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam and USA. Scholarships are open for international students to apply by 31st May 2015 for enrollment in September 2015 onto a variety of Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught and research programmes (excluding MPhil and PhD study). The application deadline is 31st May, 2015.

Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded for studying the following programmes: Law, Biotechnology, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, International Business Law, International Business, Accountancy & Finance, Product Design, Design, Marketing, Finance and Politics.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc, LLB (Hons), BEng (Hons), BA (Hons), MA programme at the University of Lincoln.
Scholarship Provider: University of Lincoln
Scholarship can be taken at: UK

Eligibility:
-Scholarships will only be approved for international students who hold an unconditional firm offer from the University and have paid their deposit for enrollment for the relevant academic year and will be formally recorded on the University Finance System.
-The University reserves the right to seek repayment of any Scholarship payment made in error and/or in excess of the eligible amount.
-The University of Lincoln’s International Bursaries & Scholarships are not valid in conjunction with each other; only one bursary/scholarship per student per programme will be applied.
-To be considered for a Scholarship, students will have to apply by 31st May 2015 for enrolment in September 2015. The application deadline for Global Scholarships can be extended at the discretion of the Director of International. Students applying for a Postgraduate taught programme to commence in January or February 2015, will automatically be considered for a Global Scholarship.
-International students must have a student status of Overseas on the Student Information System.
-International students who enrol on a postgraduate degree (excluding MPhil & PhD study) but do not complete the full course and accept an intermediate award may have their tuition fees reduced on a pro-rata basis accordingly. In such instances, the Scholarship eligibility will also be retrospectively reduced on a pro-rata basis.

Scholarship Open for International Students: Students from Canada, India, Malaysia, Malaysia, Nigeria, Saudi, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam and USA can apply for these scholarships.

Scholarship Description: The University of Lincoln Scholarships for International Students have been established to provide international students with additional financial support, to encourage academic excellence and to help raise the profile of the University of Lincoln, UK, across the Globe. For eligible students, scholarship payments take the form of a reduction in the first year’s tuition fees.

Duration of award(s): Scholarship is awarded for one year.

What does it cover? Academic Excellence Scholarships are are worth 50% of the cost of the first year’s fees for students.

How to Apply: International students applying for a Postgraduate programme to commence in January or February 2015, will automatically be considered for a Global Scholarship.

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31stMay, 2015.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application, Click Here

1. edwin

June 2, 2015 at 7:17 PM

kenyan

2. Mohamed Bangura

June 4, 2015 at 8:32 PM

I need this scholarship because am poor

3. Magezi francisco

June 4, 2015 at 8:47 PM

I come frm apoor family my dad died in an accident my mum z a peasant .i come frm uganda i cant afford tution yet i want to study.

4. Abiodun isaac

June 8, 2015 at 10:29 AM

Hello… Am a Nigerian i acquire for my O’level result in the year 2013 ever since then am having the aim and pursuing my goal of being an Accountant but due to my parent financial status it is not possible…i dnt no if you guys can render me the help to even just study within Nigeria please…and am havin good grades in my result

5. ibrahim s.kargbo

June 9, 2015 at 3:36 PM

I WANT TO BE A WINNER OF THIS SCHOLARSHIP.

6. Abdisamed sulaiman

June 28, 2015 at 4:01 PM

Heelo my name abdisamed sulaiman from somali i went this important schoolrship iwen to study midisin degree progaram how can get this chance?

7. joseph marcelo

June 29, 2015 at 2:13 AM

I want this because. I want be com a some body in my country and in the world. To help people. Like what you are doing for us

8. Opoku Ebenezer

June 30, 2015 at 4:10 PM

please I want you to use your good office to held me to come out of my situation.my parents don’t have enough money to look after me at the university level so please help me out by offering me this scholarship for I known my future is in education so please help me to become somebody special in future. I am of the hope that my application will be granted in good faith in I will by grace of God win this scholarship. Hope to hear from you very soon

9. ANTORNY MBONGE

June 30, 2015 at 6:21 PM

hae,i always believe that through education i can change the world by transforming the life`s of many hopeless people.I’m an orphan and my grandmother can’t afford the money needed for the college education. I make an humble request for any institution to consider my plea and help me realize my dreams.

10. Abdirahman jama mohamed

July 1, 2015 at 12:26 PM

iam abdirahman jama mohamed from somaliland i have a bachular degree of medical laboratory and dibloma of community development i would like to prepare my second degree (master ) micro biology

• Ahmed adam jama

July 31, 2015 at 9:56 PM

My name is ahmed adam jama i live in somalia/puntland i end first year university in mugadishu university compus of bossaso i study education/math and physics i need this gratuate scolarship please and please cal me this number +252907684565 or my private facebook qasaal99@hotmail.com