Course Level: Undergraduate (bachelors), Graduate (taught masters)
Provider: University of Strathclyde
Country to Study in: UK
The Faculty of Science at the University of Strathclyde is delighted to announce the commencement of their International Excellence Scholarships.
These scholarships are open to International applicants applying to both undergraduate and postgraduate masters courses. And the University invites applications from prospective qualified undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Applications for scholarships are open to students who meet the following criteria:
- The student must be paying full international fees
- The student must be self-funded i.e. not sponsored by Government, employer or educational institution
- The student cannot be in receipt of this scholarship and another University of Strathclyde scholarship
- The student must have accepted a conditional offer for a full time undergraduate degree or a one year full time Postgraduate Masters course (excluding MSc Clinical Pharmacy) in the Faculty of Science by 22 May 2015
- The student must be able to demonstrate academic excellence based on their previous study
- The student must provide evidence of a desire to study at the University of Strathclyde
Citizens of ANY country (EXCEPT UK) may apply
Faculty of Science, University of Strathclyde; Glasgow; UK
Fields of study
All full time undergraduate degree level courses OR full time masters’ level courses (MSc and MRes), excluding MSc Clinical Pharmacy of the university.
Number of awards
Not specified by sponsors
Successful undergraduate students will receive the full value of their scholarships for each year of their degree, subject to satisfactory progress.
For postgraduate students, the award is for the one year masters degree courses.
Each scholarship has a value of up to £3500 to be used towards the cost of tuition fees.
Method of Application
Applicants should download and complete the “International Scholarship Application Form 2015“. Download the form here and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is important to visit the official website (link to it is below) for detailed information and also to access and download the International Scholarship Application Form.
The deadline for submission of completed applications is 22 May 2015
Candidates will be informed if their application has been successful by 12 June 2015
The University of Strathclyde is a Scottish public research university located in Glasgow, United Kingdom. It is Glasgow’s second university by age, being founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, and receiving its Royal Charter in 1964 as the UK’s first technological university. It takes its name from the historic Kingdom of Strathclyde.
The University of Strathclyde is Scotland’s third largest university by number of students, with students and staff from over 100 countries.
Applications for a place into many of the courses in the university is competitive and successful entrants have on average of 462 UCAS points. This places Strathclyde as the 15th highest ranked among UK higher education institutions.
Application Deadline: 22 May 2015
Open to International Applicants: Yes