University of Strathclyde Science Scholarships for International Students (UG & PG) – UK

University of Strathclyde Science Scholarships for International Students (UG & PG) - UK

Faculty of Science International Excellence Scholarships
Course(s) Offered: Sciences
Course Level: Undergraduate (bachelors), Graduate (taught masters)
Provider: University of Strathclyde
Country to Study in: UK

Scholarship Description
The Faculty of Science at the University of Strathclyde is delighted to announce the commencement of their International Excellence Scholarships.

These scholarships are open to International applicants applying to both undergraduate and postgraduate masters courses. And the University invites applications from prospective qualified undergraduate and postgraduate students.

Applications for scholarships are open to students who meet the following criteria:

• The student must be paying full international fees
  • The student must be self-funded i.e. not sponsored by Government, employer or educational institution
  • The student cannot be in receipt of this scholarship and another University of Strathclyde scholarship
  • The student must have accepted a conditional offer for a full time undergraduate degree or a one year full time Postgraduate Masters course (excluding MSc Clinical Pharmacy) in the Faculty of Science by 22 May 2015
  • The student must be able to demonstrate academic excellence based on their previous study
  • The student must provide evidence of a desire to study at the University of Strathclyde

Eligible groups
Citizens of ANY country (EXCEPT UK) may apply

Participating Institutions
Faculty of Science, University of Strathclyde; Glasgow; UK

Fields of study
All full time undergraduate degree level courses OR full time masters’ level courses (MSc and MRes), excluding MSc Clinical Pharmacy of the university.

Number of awards
Not specified by sponsors

Sponsorship duration
Successful undergraduate students will receive the full value of their scholarships for each year of their degree, subject to satisfactory progress.

For postgraduate students, the award is for the one year masters degree courses.

Scholarship benefits
Each scholarship has a value of up to £3500 to be used towards the cost of tuition fees.

Method of Application
Applicants should download and complete the “International Scholarship Application Form 2015“. Download the form here and email the completed form to science-enquiries@strath.ac.uk.

It is important to visit the official website (link to it is below) for detailed information and also to access and download the International Scholarship Application Form.

DEADLINES:
The deadline for submission of completed applications is 22 May 2015

PLEASE NOTE:
Candidates will be informed if their application has been successful by 12 June 2015

The University of Strathclyde is a Scottish public research university located in Glasgow, United Kingdom. It is Glasgow’s second university by age, being founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, and receiving its Royal Charter in 1964 as the UK’s first technological university. It takes its name from the historic Kingdom of Strathclyde.

The University of Strathclyde is Scotland’s third largest university by number of students, with students and staff from over 100 countries.

Applications for a place into many of the courses in the university is competitive and successful entrants have on average of 462 UCAS points. This places Strathclyde as the 15th highest ranked among UK higher education institutions.

Application Deadline: 22 May 2015
Open to International Applicants: Yes

Click here for more information about the scholarship

1. Aderajew

July 10, 2015 at 1:10 PM

I like this opportunity.

2. Ibsa Abdella Ahmed

August 19, 2015 at 7:01 PM

pls, This is very very amuzing chanc.so i am happy if particepet me.from Djibouti.i am Ethiopian refugees in Dj.tnks

3. Ibsa Abdella Ahmed

August 19, 2015 at 7:04 PM

Pls,Dear sir.This is very very amuzing chance.so i am happy if particepte me

4. Ibsa Abdella Ahmed

August 19, 2015 at 7:10 PM

pls this is amuzing chanc..i am ready

5. Melese biratu

September 5, 2015 at 4:45 AM

I am melese i have 1st degree in department of computer scinese so pls help me i wona to get ascolarsihp pls pls……this is my phone number +251 921 57 30 62

6. Hudayfi

September 14, 2015 at 7:22 PM

my name from Somalia I am student graduated I want to get this chance

September 17, 2015 at 6:05 AM

i am kalkidan tesfaye from ethiopia and i would like to get this chance please contact me +251946488353

8. Tsegab

September 18, 2015 at 6:52 PM

iam Tsegab desalegn from Ethiopia I went to get scholarship in USA university!+251932617378

• berihuley haile

September 20, 2015 at 10:42 AM

i am berihulay haile from ethiopia i am gradulated inn high level diploma/level 4/ from axum ploy technic college in ict web and multmdia. i want to standy in you universty in related fields or in information technology if you give me chance please contact me on +251923668386 or berihuleyhaile@gmail.com

September 20, 2015 at 11:50 AM

Hello! My name is mahir.i am somali and i graduated secondary school.so would like to get scholar-ship in u.k.universities(engineering).please!please!contact/call me +2520907773951.

10. Demeke Getu

September 22, 2015 at 8:27 PM

I’m demeke getu from Ethiopia.I have two degrees BA in management and BVSC in veterinary medicine so a have interest to continue MA or Mvsc p/s call me@+251910445627

11. aliyu garba goronyo

September 27, 2015 at 9:03 AM

I am very happy to particeper me this scholaship I have diploma maths and computer science so that this is my number 07066431903 call me pls

12. wangari kasaye

October 1, 2015 at 6:16 PM

I am wangari kasaye .I would like to get this chance please invite me.I have first degree in administrative service management.+251912783383

13. habtamu derso

October 9, 2015 at 2:13 PM

hello,dear this is an interesting chance,i have BSC Degree in water resource and irrigation management in Ethiopia Bahir Dar university ,i wish i will get the chance ,thanks for inviting the chance.

14. habtamu derso

October 9, 2015 at 2:18 PM

i like it!

15. fuad sherefa

October 31, 2015 at 6:06 AM

i am from ethiopia.my name is fuad and am first year student in urbanization and rigional development.this is interesting chance.i wish i will get the chance.my phone number is +251913663709..thanks for invite

16. fuad sherefa

October 31, 2015 at 6:08 AM

i am from ethiopia.my name is fuad and am first year student in urbanization and rigional planing.this is interesting chance.i wish i will get the chance.my phone number is +251913663709..thanks for invite

17. marvin lenxy

November 3, 2015 at 6:53 AM

i thing am falling to the right track.

18. Jaba Tulama

November 7, 2015 at 11:54 PM

It is good chance!

19. abdisa oshonu

November 12, 2015 at 1:50 PM

my name is abdisa oshonu from ethiopia i m graduate veternary clinical ass. now i want first degre from ur university please support me call me +251-0910062650

20. amanu

November 21, 2015 at 6:50 AM

I am amanu dessie from ethiopia i have graduated from arba minch university in B.sc by hydraulic and water resource engineering and if u give me the opportunity it’s crucial for me,home ethio and wide world, so last pls cotact by email or phone no 251918577950

21. zakaria

December 2, 2015 at 6:50 AM

Hi sir i am zakaria from afghanistan i am graduated from school and i love to complete my eudcation in your universities so please help me thank you.

22. farah ali ahmed

February 16, 2016 at 9:05 AM

dear sir/maddam We need a global learning. i:m somalia man . than I’m kindly request you to accept my application .If you select me, please you or contact : 00252618005188 and manaction00@gmail.com

23. ASHENAFI NEGESE

March 17, 2016 at 8:32 PM

hello dear, i am from ethiopia i am first year electrical engineering student in addis ababa university,so i am really interested to apply this scholarship program if you will accept my application contact me by this phone number +125921679809.

24. kedir jemal

April 11, 2016 at 8:12 PM

hello dear,I am ethiopia l am frist year electrical engenerig student in ambo university,so I am really interested to apply this scholarship program if you Will accept my application contact me by this phone number 251927907845

25. Desu misgan

April 23, 2016 at 7:55 AM

name Desu misgan from Ethiopia i am colleage student in suveying therefore i want to your help help help because very big interested in this field up grade degree ,master,phd…… so please give me this chance please contact me 09 38 63 74 88 thanks

26. Daniel paul

May 27, 2016 at 3:53 PM

i really like to study anywhere in the world, i live in nigeria for now.

27. GETACHEW BIRATU

August 21, 2016 at 5:46 AM

Nice to meet you. My name is Getachew Biratu. I have graduated Bsc in Drafting technology, whith CGPA 3.4 from Mizan Tepi university. Kindly, I would like to ask you to give me opportunity and sponcer ship to learn Masters in Architecture. If it is your pleasure Pleas contact me by +251917042464 and my email addres yerongecho1@gmail.com Thanks. From Ethiopia. I hope you.

28. mohamed abdi mohamed

September 7, 2016 at 8:38 PM

I like the school

29. amare mesele

October 2, 2016 at 6:59 AM

Hello, my name is amare mesele from Ethiopian I was graduated hawassa university first Bcs degree by water supply and environmental engineering since 2016 now I have strongly interested to learn my masters degree in your university ,if you offer me the chance please contact through those information lines like phone number +125921525420 and E-mail amaremesele4@gmail.com thank you for your consent me