Application Deadline: 10th July 2015
IAO and the School of Agriculture of the University of Florence are glad to issue a call for applications to the second edition of the MSc in Natural Resources Management for Tropical Rural Development, scheduled in academic years 2015-2017.
This call is primarily addressed to applicants from countries eligible for Italian Cooperation scholarships: Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, Mozambique, Burkina Faso, Niger, Senegal and Sudan. 16 accepted candidates will be admitted to the “Land and Water” curriculum of studies.
The structure of the program includes about 15 months of study in Florence and 9 months of research work off-class. Other applicants are kindly invited to refer to the University of Florence.
The scholarships provided by the Italian cooperation will cover the following:
– no. 3 return flights from the capital city of the participant’s home country to Florence, Italy, so as to participate to all academic sections of the 2-year program;
– food and lodging at IAO Training Centre for a total of 15.5 months over 2 years;
– medical insurance;
– administrative costs related to the Permit of Stay in Italy, enrollment fees at the University of Florence;
– logistic and administrative support by IAO staff;
– small pocket money for personal expenses.
In 2015 the Italian Cooperation will provide funding for 16 participants to be selected from the following countries: Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, Sudan, Mozambique, Burkina Faso, Niger and Senegal.
Applications are accepted only through the on-line system, which includes 2 steps:
Applicants may also be asked to be available for a Skype interview, at the discretion of the MSc academic staff.
Before submitting the on-line application form, please prepare the following documents to be uploaded:
All of the above documents should be merged into 1 PDF file, max 5 MB.
For More Information: