2015 ESMT’s MBA Scholarship Award For Africans
ESMT’s MBA scholarship program offers a number of partial-tuition scholarships for MBA applicants. Every year, there are also a limited number of prestigious full-tuition scholarships available.
Scholarships are allocated based on academic excellence, personal and professional achievement, particularly strong leadership potential, and superior interpersonal skills. MBA scholarships are restricted to self-funded candidates and are applied directly to the applicant’s tuition.
Number of scholarships available: three
Worth of Award: up to € 15,000
- Candidates with permanent residence in any African country.
- Candidates are expected to prove their strong intention to promote business development and pursue professional options in Africa within a reasonable timeframe after completion of the program.
How to Apply
- Candidates should complete the scholarship essay as part of their ESMT online application explaining how they qualify for this scholarship.
- Candidates will be expected to actively promote the school in their country throughout and after their studies, e.g. by serving as an ESMT mentor.
- To receive a scholarship, MBA candidates first fill out an online application to the MBA program. All applicants to the MBA program are automatically considered for any available scholarships.
Deadline: To Be Announced
Click here for more details and to apply