2015 ESMT’s MBA Scholarship Award For Africans

2015 ESMT’s MBA Scholarship Award For Africans

ESMT’s MBA scholarship program offers a number of partial-tuition scholarships for MBA applicants. Every year, there are also a limited number of prestigious full-tuition scholarships available.

Scholarships are allocated based on academic excellence, personal and professional achievement, particularly strong leadership potential, and superior interpersonal skills. MBA scholarships are restricted to self-funded candidates and are applied directly to the applicant’s tuition.

Number of scholarships available: three

Worth of Award: up to € 15,000

• Candidates with permanent residence in any African country.
  • Candidates are expected to prove their strong intention to promote business development and pursue professional options in Africa within a reasonable timeframe after completion of the program.

How to Apply

• Candidates should complete the scholarship essay as part of their ESMT online application explaining how they qualify for this scholarship.
  • Candidates will be expected to actively promote the school in their country throughout and after their studies, e.g. by serving as an ESMT mentor.
  • To receive a scholarship, MBA candidates first fill out an online application to the MBA program. All applicants to the MBA program are automatically considered for any available scholarships.

Deadline: To Be Announced

Click here for more details and to apply

1. Jida Kuma

June 30, 2015 at 11:03 AM

please help me in upgrading my education

2. RAKOTOMALALA Tsiorimanana

June 30, 2015 at 2:41 PM

This is an opportunity for every students to ga abroad to continue their study, I am really honored to participate and to apply to get this sholarship, I got already a bif project to get e doctor’s degree in Management, and want to be the one who can reach his dream. Yours Sincerely

3. hamse mohamed ismail

July 1, 2015 at 2:06 AM

i glad to be continue in study that i’am really living in country that not success about the good dream , i like to be change when i finish my student to get development what i am learn ,i appreciate to be part of this scholarship honored. your sincerely .

4. yohannes

July 3, 2015 at 7:27 PM

hey my name is yohanes.i would like to apply scholarship so please contact me.here is my phone no +251912733957.menta47@yahoo.com

5. Mebrahtu Gebretsadik

July 3, 2015 at 8:09 PM

I need this scholar ship please help me to get this university and I would like to success full the scholar ship application form berceuse this is the only way i getting university i am Ethiopian my e-mail mebrahtu1985@gmail.com thank you for your advice .

6. Mebrahtu Gebretsadik

July 3, 2015 at 8:11 PM

I need this scholar ship please help me to get this university and I would like to success full the scholar ship application form because this is the only way i getting university i am Ethiopian my e-mail mebrahtu1985@gmail.com thank you for your advice .

7. ibrahim sowe

July 7, 2015 at 12:05 PM

please help us in africa we need better educations

8. Hassan Roxani

July 9, 2015 at 8:05 AM

ASALAMU CALAYKUM.my name is Hassan abdullah I’m so happy to connect this funny scholarship if Allah say I hope to wonderful this.please if u can connect me…..4