2015 Jeff Schell Postgraduate Scholarship In Agric. Programmes For International Students – Germany

2015 Jeff Schell Postgraduate Scholarship For International Students – Germany

Deadline: July 10, 2015 (24.00 h CET).
The Jeff Schell Scholarship is open to students of of or young professionals with up to two years work experience in:

Agricultural sciences and agronomy
Crop protection, seeds and green biotechnology
Environmental sciences and agricultural sustainability

Applicants should demonstrate a pioneering spirit for science and society, above-average study grades, a high level of motivation and a compelling individual project idea.The scholarship can be used for special study courses, individual laboratory assignments, summer schools, research classes, internships, or Master’s or PhD theses.

Scholarships are granted exclusively to students from German-speaking countries wishing to study abroad, or to foreign students who are interested in a study project in Germany. This program is not open to postdoc students.

Applications can be generated from June 1, 2015 (11.00 h CET) to July 10, 2015 (24.00 h CET).
Click here for the online application form:

1. yacin hirsi isman

June 30, 2015 at 9:44 PM

I am a bachelor in 2014 . I would like to study in Germany for al university Jeff Schell . for important reason as the condition of my life here in my country Djibouti .

2. Abdi fatah bashir abdi

July 3, 2015 at 1:19 PM

First i would like to join that university however call me at 0907505306 if i gotta win i tested my self good lucky

3. Otunkeoma Cornelius Williams

July 5, 2015 at 11:02 AM

Although I am inclined, but would not hesitate to widen my horizon in crop production and horticulture. I have had a stint with the Germans and love them so much when I worked as Project receptionist with Gtz at New Bussa, niger state, Nigeria. I would be grateful if Jeff would consider me for a Masters programme. I am teaching and Hod Vocations in a public secondary school, in Rivers state, South -East, Nigeria.

4. Guanche Zewde

July 5, 2015 at 1:36 PM

i have a bsc degree. i want to advanced my educatipnal career so that i asked you to call me with 251913365877.

5. Mohamed

July 7, 2015 at 6:04 AM

Where can I get the acceptance letter they asking for?? I want to apply plz

6. Kedir hassen

July 7, 2015 at 9:17 PM

I graduated by applied phisics and i want to specializ with related education,so if you help me to get this chance i will scor a good point,thanks for your support. AM FROM ETHIOPIA!

7. nasteho abdalla mohamud

July 8, 2015 at 7:32 PM

I need postgraduate degree public health l was end bacholar degree nursing

8. Guleid abdi

July 9, 2015 at 11:15 AM

Sir/madam i live in hargeisa somalia i would like to study the university so i wish accept me this opportunity. contact me through this email guleid55@gmail.com

9. meshack too

July 9, 2015 at 12:18 PM

I would really appreciate to get a scholarship since am from a humble background.

10. bikila mokonnin

July 10, 2015 at 6:06 AM

my name is bikila mokonnin i have bsc degree in civil engineering and i want to join your school please contact me by email

11. Abdirizak aadan ibrahin

July 10, 2015 at 8:07 AM

My name is abdirizak aadan i want to utilize this scholar ship i graduated biology please contact me 0025290 7 696693

12. Batcha meinassara

July 10, 2015 at 8:23 AM

I am a togolease,i wish to enjoy our germany university.

13. abdifitah mahmed abdi

July 10, 2015 at 1:23 PM

14. abdifitah mahmed abdi

July 10, 2015 at 1:27 PM

Hi. My name is abdulfatah mahmed abdi. I live in somalia graduated secondry school. I took B+ i waiting scholarship becuase I cant buy fee universty please and please officer man i wait you contract me email: abdifiah333@live.com.

15. adnaan xiis

August 28, 2015 at 6:21 PM

hi my name adnaan I wish enjoy this university next year sow conecte me my email adnaantimo31@gmail.com my phone 252634874694