2015 UCL Denys Holland Scholarship For International Undergraduate Students Of Any Country

Application Deadline: Friday, 10 July 2015 at 5pm.

The Denys Holland Scholarship aims to support undergraduate students from any country, who without the support of the scholarship would be unable to secure the funding required to study at UCL, and who can demonstrate their intention to make full use of the activities offered by UCL and the Student Union.

Eligibility Requirements

Applicants should be:

• holding an offer of admission to UCL for full-time undergraduate study in any department;
  • in financial hardship, and be able to demonstrate that without the scholarship they would be unable to study at UCL;
  • preferably aged 25 or below at the time of commencing their studies;
  • able to demonstrate that they have broad interests and intend to be actively involved in and contribute to the life of the university.

Selection Criteria

• The scholarship is awarded on the basis of financial hardship, subject to applicants demonstrating their intention to play a full part in extracurricular activities of UCL and the Students Union.

Scholarship Worth

• The scholarship is worth £9,000 per annum and scholars may choose to use all or part of the scholarship to cover fees. Any remainder is paid to the scholar as a maintenance stipend.
  • The scholarship is for one year in the first instance, but will be renewed subject to satisfactory progress, for up to a total of three years.
  • The scholarship may be held alongside other grants, bursaries, awards or scholarships, provided annual total funding does not exceed the cost of fees plus a reasonable sum for maintenance in any one year (as determined by UCL).

Application Procedure:

• Applicants must provide UCL Student Number or UCAS Application Number for applications to be considered valid. If an application is received after this deadline it will not be deemed eligible and cannot be considered.
  • Complete applications and supporting documentations should be submitted by email to: studentfunding@ucl.ac.uk

For More Information:

Visit the Official Webpage of the UCL Denys Holland Scholarship

1. Tamam sufiyan

September 28, 2015 at 10:06 PM

My name is tamam sufiyan i am student of water enginering i weant this chance so contact me by my phone no +251922637359 or robbiisuf1@gmail.com

2. Ebrima

October 1, 2015 at 5:36 AM

Hi I am Ebrima njie a student from the Gambia i sat my grade 9 in 2013 I came out with aggregate 27 but due family status I could not go in for any university. Am living with my aunty who have no care to was my education system therefore am urging you to put me in to higher consideration so I can complete my education abroad. I really believe in education but due to abnormal sacrum stance I could not able to archive my target in the education aspect.I will be very glade if I have part of this scholarship. this is my number for any further developments 2203803660 or 2207780413!!!

3. Thomas

October 1, 2015 at 10:44 PM

I am Thomas Nhial, student of medicine. I need you support to hold me because doctors always have no border. This is my contact +211955221891

4. Mumtaaz

October 2, 2015 at 1:17 PM

My name’s forms somalia l am student in last year in highschool I want to get this chance and thank’s u all

5. chimdessa

October 2, 2015 at 4:17 PM

Hello I am chimdessa mitiku from Ethiopia studied in materials engineering Fourth year student contact me 0915928075/0939130663

6. Mariama Njie

October 4, 2015 at 10:16 AM

Please am a graduate student since 2012 and sinxe then could not further my education which hurts me so bad to see all my mates become something now while am still the graduate girl I ever was, please help me meet my goals thwn I will be the happiest and most grateful being on earth.For further questioning which I will be glad to answer this my number +2203716364 thanks.

7. Mariama Njie

October 4, 2015 at 10:17 AM

Please am a graduate student since 2012 and since then could not further my education which hurts me so bad to see all my mates become something now while am still the graduate girl I ever was, please help me meet my goals then I will be the happiest and most grateful being on earth.For further questioning which I will be glad to answer this my number +2203716364 thanks.

8. Abdalle sahal moha

October 6, 2015 at 4:19 AM

I am Abdalle sahal from somalia and I completed my secondary level last year and i never get any other education for family finance so pleas help me to get this scholarship My contact:252907351907 or email:cabdulahi11@ovi.com

9. kadar hassan

October 7, 2015 at 4:51 PM

i am kadar hassan .iam good in learning as my teachers admit.thank you all for help suggestion to the foreign poor students .i am good in science .if i have achance i will successful thanks.

October 8, 2015 at 8:20 AM

my names Mohammed iam undergraduate student but my family is not able university fee i will hope accept my application please contact 252634326274

11. mansur

October 9, 2015 at 4:53 AM

hi my name is mansur i am looking fore sponsor i went too study in this u nverssity througt by your help thank

12. rukia abdi ahmed

October 9, 2015 at 2:54 PM

my name is rukia abdi i am from somali iam undergraduate studnty but my family is not able university fee i wil hope accept my appalication thankz contact me samdosaid@gmail.com

13. Ismaila Manneh

October 11, 2015 at 6:28 PM

My name is Ismaila Manneh from Gambia. I am a grade 11 student . But I am really looking for scholarship so that I can further my education to the next level. But due to some circumstances I can’t. So if ur office can grant me a scholarship I would be very happy. Any info. Please email me on ismailamanneh4@yahoo.com or contact me on +2203262691 / +2207053950. I thankyou all.

14. Hi i am amadou mballow

October 11, 2015 at 10:50 PM

I am a Gambian garaduate in the science and a garaduate in the i t c technology,but due to financial status i could’t pursue to forther my education career in to highier universities an collegise.therefore, am urgin you to aid me a schoolarship in order to achived my aim in the education sector.with that your usual consideration is hily needed.Email:amadoumballow92@yahoo.com

15. ahmed adan

October 12, 2015 at 7:35 AM

my name is ahmed aden ali I,m somali. l have finished my secondary school as you know in country somali there is no peace and can’t study in this situation so I would like to ask for sholarship. please contact me on Tel: 252634011893 or email: nuuradina@gmail.com

16. nsabimana pascal

October 15, 2015 at 8:08 AM

my name is nsabimana pascal from Burundi.i’v finished my secondary school in science section with access to th university in pharmacy department.so,i would like to study university with your scholarships.if i get that opportunity contact me on this e mail:nsabipascal9@gmail.com.

17. Salim afandi

October 19, 2015 at 6:48 PM

Myname is salim afendiiam student indirredawa university ihope toget thatchance myphon 0915141710 Guutuu10gmail.com

18. tamirat chenfa

October 22, 2015 at 4:54 PM

I’m tamirat chenfa from Ethiopia and I’m second year electrical and computer engineering student in wolita sodo university which doesn’t have a lab for the course that we take so it. is not my pleasure to finsh my course in my current university and also I want to get good education with good lab….so help me my contact 251912321866

19. husseinthiago

October 23, 2015 at 8:13 AM

My name’s hussein forms burundi l am student in last year in highschool I want to get this chance and thank’s u all

October 28, 2015 at 6:17 PM

I Am Grade 12 Student, If You Give Me This Chance I Will Be Very Happy.Good Luck For Me! Call 0940640633

21. Abdikarim Ali Mohamed

October 29, 2015 at 11:44 AM

Dear sir/Madam, My name’s Abdikarim Ali Mohamed, I am undergraduated student,so i will appreciate to get international schoolarship because i would like to pursue my higher Education, how to reach my overall goal, therefore i will requested to facilitate my request. if you need further information please contact me 252907637485 or farxan622@gmail.com. thank you for your consideration time.

November 2, 2015 at 5:16 AM

my name is muhiyadiin i am from somalia and i am one of thoes somali students who sent you the reply and i would like to help us for furhter educational suport and one day we will help the poor students in the world pleas contanct me +252907600567or qalibaxle @gmail.com

23. Edison kalisa

November 3, 2015 at 9:02 PM

Am edison kalisa from rwanda i need your support in an advance education of university as i finished high school contact me on(+250784816816 /+250727297799

24. jemila ali

November 8, 2015 at 3:09 PM

my namejemilaali iam from ethiopia give me this chance luck for me 0922930758

25. fathia mohamud

November 9, 2015 at 7:03 PM

my name fathia from somalia iam graduate in amoud university faculty of nursing for four year plz request to help in ur sclorship to be kindly my phone 00252634515741 or email fmdeheeye09 @hotmail.com

26. Hayelom abrha

November 10, 2015 at 4:39 PM

My name is hayelom abrha i from Ehiopia i jest finish now gread12 i like so mach learning in bisnees or managment i like fulfeel my wish to graduate on that i am asiking this my last chance to pruve that i can do

27. Bismark Owusu Afriyie

November 13, 2015 at 11:34 AM

am highly interested in ure scholarship.please contact me on 233549226287

28. ahmed zaki

November 14, 2015 at 7:33 PM

29. ahmed zaki

November 14, 2015 at 7:36 PM

i am ahmed abukar live somalia i am not goin university becouse i am not able please i need your support help me please contact me ahmedzakiyare10@gmail.com 00252615829615

30. mulugeta dekeba

December 30, 2015 at 7:39 PM

My name is mulugeta dekeba,Iam from Ethiopia and graduate from Jimma university in BVS. Now a day, I want to study in MSc. How can apply my paper?? thank you.

31. robel tsehaye

April 9, 2016 at 4:17 PM

i am robel tsehaye from eritrea . and now what i want is to upgrade my diploma on computer engineering to degree so i hope to give me a chance to make my dreams come true.

32. liban ali

April 17, 2016 at 10:58 AM

my name liban ali I live Somalia I need to accept under-graduation of computer science please please please contact email :lakii0200@gmail.com

33. abrha

April 21, 2016 at 11:35 AM

my name is abrha mengstu from ethiopia first year industrial chemistry student. I need a scholarship in any field because I am from rural area and poor families. Additionally I am a disabled student.