2016 Hamburg University of Applied Sciences Scholarships for International Students

Deadline: 30 September 2015 for winter porgram.

Hamburg University of Applied Sciences has invited applications for academic scholarships available for interactional Bachelor students. Applicants must have completed their school education outside of Germany or have graduated from a Studienkolleg and must not be eligible for BAföG. Students in design degree programmes cannot participate in this programme. The scholarship is for one semester; an extension for a further two semesters is possible, if all the courses per semester are completed with a grade average of at least 2.5. Full details:

School(Institutions/ Country): Hamburg University of Applied Sciences | Germany
Level: undergraduate degree programme

Field(s): all subjects available at Hamburg University of Applied Sciences.

Deadline: 30 September 2015 for winter program

Funded By: Hamburg University of Applied Sciences

Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2016 Academic Scholarships for International Students is targeted for International students

Benefits(Value/ Inclusions):

‣ No. of awards: not specified

‣ Scholarship Tenure :  The scholarship is for one semester; an extension for a further two semesters is possible, if all the courses per semester are completed with a grade average of at least 2.5.

‣Value of Scholarship : The value of scholarship is 400 Euro/month (5 months per semester).

Description

Hamburg University of Applied Sciences awards  Academic Scholarships for International Students studying in Bachelor degree programmes. Applicants must have completed their school education outside of Germany or have graduated from a Studienkolleg and must not be eligible for BAföG. Students in design degree programmes cannot participate in this programme.

‣ To apply for 2016 Academic Scholarships for International Students, applicants must have completed their school education outside of Germany or have graduated from a Studienkolleg and must not be eligible for BAföG. Students in design degree programmes cannot participate in this programme.
– non-engineering students: completion of all courses of the first two semesters [within two semesters] with a grade average of at least 2.5

‣  engineering students: completion of all courses of the first two semesters [within two semesters] with a grade average of at least 2.9 or

‣  engineering students: completion of all courses except two of the first two semesters [within two semesters] with a grade average of at least 2.5

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Applications should be submitted by post.

‣ Scholarship Application Closing Date: The application deadline is 30 September, 2015 (for the winter semester)

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about 2016 Academic Scholarships for International Students

1. samson fantu

July 10, 2015 at 4:45 PM

Hello my name is samson from ethiopia i kindly need to persude MA in leadership specialy industrial leadership .

2. Nerris Oyirwoth

July 10, 2015 at 4:52 PM

if it please you may permit me to study Engineering.Am Nerris Oyirwoth from Uganda

3. Abdiaziz ali

July 10, 2015 at 5:33 PM

Hi I am somali student I am finished high school And wanna take civil engneering And wanna to continue my edication please i request to get this chance

4. Faisal Musa

July 10, 2015 at 5:41 PM

Wow am really impress, i will be gratefull if u give me the chance to be part of this university, because am in a situation that this schorlarship will help me to revive my carear.

5. nadia

July 10, 2015 at 7:26 PM

hi my name is nadra lm live in somali i have graduated i hope to give me this chance my email is nadra2025@gmail.com

6. Yahye Ali Kasim

July 10, 2015 at 9:03 PM

I am Somali student graduated from high school ( Sos Hermann Gmeiner ) in Mogadishu and i am really need to join Hamburg University.i am interesting to be a student in Hamburg university and i think you will accept me my appologize. please you can contact me at yaxyeyare41@gmail.com or my phone number 252615750697.

7. Daniel Deng Geny

July 21, 2015 at 6:44 AM

I am by name Daniel Deng a secondary level certificate with average of 91%. I am 21 yrs old but more interested to study in Germany my no +211914625865/+211956036585 Am looking forward for your favourite reply thank

8. aboubacar diabate

July 25, 2015 at 3:17 PM

hello,my name aboubacar diabate,iam 18 year old ,iam in grade 9.i am more interested to study applied science pleas help me. iam guinean my number is #+224656371461

9. Bol w Riek Bell

July 29, 2015 at 7:44 AM

iam south sudanese by nationality iam very intested really for this chance i hope if it could happen true ,iam doing , i like to study science sub,since i was in primary and in my high school level i was in science section too, and if God wish i committe myself to do sceince ,and many thank indeed for your more information

October 8, 2015 at 8:33 AM

my names Mohammed iam interesting this opportunity iam undergraduate student but my family is not able university I will hope accept my application please contact phone 252634326274

11. Jabir Kedir Ibrahim

January 2, 2016 at 11:59 PM

my name is Jabir kedir Ibrahim from Ethiopia ,i need this scholarship .contact me on :+251922319437 or email: jabirkedir21@gmail.com