2016 Zinda & Davis, PLLC Scholarship To Citizens/Residents Of The United States

2016 Zinda & Davis, PLLC Scholarship To Citizens/Residents Of The United States

2016 Zinda & Davis, PLLC Scholarship To Citizens/Residents Of The United States

Deadline: December 1, 2015

This year, Zinda & Davis, PLLC is offering one $1,000 scholarship to students pursuing a bachelor’s degree program emphasizing Political Science or Government Service. Other areas that will be considered include: Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Sociology with Law/Criminal emphasis, or Forensic Psychology.

Submission Guidelines:

(1) Requirements

Applicants should be pursuing a degree within a Criminal Justice or Law Enforcement related program, such as one of the following:

• Associates in Criminal Justice
  • Associates in Law Enforcement
  • Bachelors in Criminal Justice
  • Bachelors in Sociology with Law/Criminal emphasis

Applications should also:

• Have a desire to attend law school
  • Wants to help consumers, families, the public or undeserved communitiy

(2) Selection & Eligibility Criteria

Selection will be based on academic history and extracurricular activities. Financial need will not be considered.

• Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident
  • Must be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next semester.

(3) Funds

The scholarship recipient will be notified following the deadline. The award will be sent directly to the recipient by check to the recipient’s permanent mailing address.

(4) Applying

To apply for this scholarship, please submit the form here by December 1, 2015

1. ismail ali mohamed

June 27, 2015 at 2:42 PM

please help me scholarship thanks for helping email; ismaloveflower@hotmail.com

2. Abas Aden Osman

June 27, 2015 at 8:18 PM

after abig thnk my name is Abas Aden Osman I from somalia in hargaisa i need to to apply this opportunity please contact me Email cabaas78@live.com and my phone number00252633511873 i wish u all the best ofevery thing

3. Abas Aden Osman

June 27, 2015 at 8:22 PM

after abig thnk my name is Abas Aden Osman I from somalia in hargaisa i need to to apply this opportunity please contact me Email cabaas78@live.com and my phone number00252633511873 i wish u all good lucky

4. Abdirahmaan muuse omar

June 28, 2015 at 5:23 PM

I am somalian person i need for schoolarship please help me

5. gacal viv

July 1, 2015 at 5:25 PM

aryaa runta idin shego mesham wax scholarship la yiraah ma yalan yeyna idin walin somali wax la siinayo majiraan hadii aan rabta wax basho dibada ah lacagtiina baxsada dad yohow yuusan waqtiga idika dhumin aan runta idin sheege caaladan wax laga dheefayo malahan

6. lamec nshimirimana

July 7, 2015 at 1:22 PM

please he who could help can use the mail supporting me

7. lamec nshimirimana

July 7, 2015 at 1:31 PM

my name is lamec nshimirimana, I’m from Burundi and I’m in need of schoolership support. every one who could give a hand can get me on my mail: lamec88nshima@gmail.com

8. Shamshadin kassim

September 9, 2015 at 9:50 PM

My name is shamshadin kassim. I was graduated from jigjiga unversity in ethiopia by BSC of electrical and computer engineering and I want to upgrade my qualification if I got this opportunity. Please contact me by phone number: +251920905316

9. Abiy Befikadu Sime

October 28, 2015 at 10:55 AM

l’m Abiy l currently studing pre Engineer at Bahir Dar University Ethiopia l need scholarship Thank you.

10. Fekadu yohannes

December 13, 2015 at 5:00 PM

I need the application form, please give me more information +251912671953

11. Gudina Tafari

March 1, 2016 at 9:47 AM

my name is Gudina Tafari I want to study in your country I’m study in Bule hora university in Ethiopia construction technology and management student for more information call +251912641797

12. Gudina Tafari

March 1, 2016 at 9:48 AM

my name is Gudina Tafari I want to study in your country I’m study in Bule hora university in Ethiopia 4th year construction technology and management student for more information call +251912641797