Apply For Ericson Youth Service Internship for NYSC Members in Lagos, Nigeria
Ericsson invites applications for the 2015 youth service internship for NYSC members posted to Lagos state for the national service. Ericson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, they are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one.
Worth of Award
To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
To be eligible for the Youth Service internship you must have been called up in the compulsory National Youth Service program and you must have been deployed to serve in Lagos State.
- Minimum of 2nd Class Upper in any discipline related to “Pure & Applied Sciences or Engineering” as at the time of application
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills, team oriented as well as self-dependent and structured approach to work
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Sustain high levels of focus, effort and energy
- Set challenging objectives to achieve high standards of performance
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of different MS Office applications
How to Apply
- In addition to a cover letter (kindly state your expected start date in this letter) and an uploaded CV, applicants will be required to upload a copy of his/her valid School ID card, as well as letter of introduction for the internship program from the School (SIWES Letter) (not applicable for students who are currently enrolled outside Nigeria)
- A copy of his/her call up letter
Click here for more details and to apply