Apply For Master of Science in Foreign Service (MSFS) Scholarship at Georgetown University – 2015/2016

Apply For Master of Science in Foreign Service (MSFS) Scholarship at Georgetown University - 2015/2016

Application Deadline: January 15 2016

As of fall 2014, the Master of Science in Foreign Service (MSFS) at Georgetown University began offering a full-tuition scholarship for a talented graduate student from sub-Saharan Africa.

MSFS is a two-year, full-time graduate degree program in international affairs. Students will take courses in international relations, international trade, international finance, statistics and analytical tools, and history. In addition, students choose an area of concentration such as Global Politics and Security, International Development, or Global Business and Finance.

Application requirements include:

• A completed undergraduate degree from an accredited university and a strong academic record.
  • One set of standardized test scores: TOEFL/IELTS or GRE/GMAT (for more information on which test applicants need to take, visit http://msfs.georgetown.edu/admissions/faq#standardized).
  • Completion of a course in microeconomics and a course in macroeconomics, or ability to complete both courses *before* the beginning of the MSFS program in fall 2016.
  • Professional work experience, ideally in a field related to their future professional goals. Students have an average of four years of work experience prior to joining MSFS.

Special consideration will be given to applicants from:

• Côte d’Ivoire
  • Ghana
  • Kenya
  • Liberia
  • Nigeria
  • Senegal
  • South Africa

To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must submit all required application materials (online application, personal statement, official transcripts and test scores, letters of recommendation). The scholarship will be awarded based on the strength of the student’s application in the admissions process.

How to Apply:

A complete application includes:

For More Information:

Visit the Official Webpage of the Georgetown University Master of Science in Foreign Service (MSFS) Scholarships

1. Rabira Alemu

July 22, 2015 at 9:04 PM

Helo my name Rabira Alemu from Ethiopia I have Bsc degree by Physics with GPA 3.75 I will intersted this scolar ship to study this field/related please contact me on +251913292634

2. AHMED ALI MUSSE

July 27, 2015 at 9:54 AM

Hello my name is ahmed ali i gruaduted my frist degree in logistics and supply chain managent with 2.97GPA and i would like to continue by this field

3. Haileselassie Worku

August 3, 2015 at 11:39 AM

Dear, The University Officials, My Name Is Haileselassie Worku Baye, Graduted From Addis Ababa University By Public Adminstration And Development Managment, And Now I Want Masters Scholarship. My Gpa 2.56,contact Me On My Phone No,0913364886

4. Hawi Gudeta

August 3, 2015 at 12:57 PM

my name is Hawi Gudeta and I graduated from Arbaminch university by hydraulic and water resource engineering with 3.52 of CGPA. I will interested to continue my Ms by my field.

5. kondro

August 6, 2015 at 12:37 PM

i am interet in that scholarshp. i know the process but partially. where should i send all the required file. thank you

6. kondro

August 6, 2015 at 12:38 PM

i have a bachelor degree in English linguistics.

7. Diriba lalisa

August 6, 2015 at 5:41 PM

My name is Diriba lalisa from Ethiopia. I am graduated from Jigjiga University by department of Applied Chemistry since 2014. So. I wants master scholarship from your institution then if you have extra chance contact by this Address +251921917138 Email dlalisa82@gmail.com

8. tsegay gebreslassie

August 7, 2015 at 8:31 PM

my name is tsegay gebreslassie.i’m from ethiopia.i have Bsc degree in applied physics.i have also started my Msc degree in mekelle university.i have three years experience in teaching.i have also take some postgraduate courses.so i need to join your scholarships in my Msc.so please contact me by e-mail:address:tsegaygebreslassie21@gmail.com.thank for you choosing m.

9. Dawit Shiferaw

August 8, 2015 at 2:08 PM

please z Americans this is Dawit from Ethiopia . still z poor nations need help in different ways like ur scholarship program. And l wana leave ma email address if u wana inform me any necessary information. lastly I do have BA degree in Geography and inviromental studie from our list recognised government university.

10. Melaku Taye

August 9, 2015 at 8:56 AM

I am very glad when i saw this scholarship. My name is Melaku Taye. I graduated from ğondar ûniversity in veterinary medicine holding doctor of veterinary medicine. I am very interested to continue maste in Public Health and related fields.

11. Abu Feyisa Dejenu

August 14, 2015 at 8:51 PM

My name is Abu Feyisa Dejenu. I’m from Ethiopia &I’m very glad when I saw this scholarships. I graduated from MaddaWalabu University by B.sc in applied biology within CGPA of 3.98 in 2015. I’m very interested to continue master degree by biology and related fields. Tel.+251921799897

12. Helen gebre

August 16, 2015 at 6:20 AM

I need this opportunity badly! I understand all the necessary steps needed to accomplish but I don’t know where to send it all the documents! inform me on my email helengebre73@yahoo.com

13. Helen gebre

August 16, 2015 at 6:23 AM

I need this opportunity badly! i want to inform that I have bsc in electrical and computer engineering! I understand all the necessary steps needed to accomplish but I don’t know where to send it all the documents! inform me on my email helengebre73@yahoo.com

14. Teketel Tumebo

August 18, 2015 at 2:50 PM

i wanna to attend masters of public health. my mailing address is yonastor9@gmail.com

15. olyaad

August 26, 2015 at 12:24 PM

Hello my name is olyaad gonfa i gruaduted my frist degree in pharmacy with 2.97GPA and i would like to continue by this field. I’m from Ethiopia.

16. abdirizak ali nor

August 31, 2015 at 7:46 PM

dear i like to join in your university , i reguasted to eccept me my application,

17. Endalu Kejela

September 1, 2015 at 9:53 AM

It is good to get this chance. I am proud of this.

18. Wasihun Chala Ejeta

September 1, 2015 at 3:05 PM

I’m Wasihun Chala. I’m 28 years old. I’m graduated in BA degree in Political Science and International Relations with CGPA 3.03 in 4.00 scale from Wollega/government/ University in 2011. I have 4 years work experience in Gov’t office at Different Positions. Now I’m Interested to Study my MA degree in USA with related dep’t of BA degree. Thanks for Your positive Response.

19. Endalu Kejela

September 2, 2015 at 5:01 AM

My name is Endalu Kejela from Ethiopia I have Bsc degree Fashion Design with GPA 3.19 I will intersted this scolar ship to study this field/ related please contact me on +251917361242/+251936750352. Thank you for giving this chance!

20. Endalu Kejela

September 2, 2015 at 5:02 AM

My name is Endalu Kejela from Ethiopia I have Bsc degree in Fashion Design with GPA 3.19 I will intersted this scolar ship to study this field/ related. Please contact me on +251917361242/+251936750352. Thank you for giving this chance!

21. tewodros shimld

September 2, 2015 at 7:12 PM

good chance to as

22. Hyder mecha

September 4, 2015 at 7:16 AM

I am so pleased with

23. samuel ketema

September 4, 2015 at 9:13 PM

i need to injoy this scholarship with great pleasure pls once invite me .

24. Shemshadin kassim omer

September 17, 2015 at 9:10 PM

My name Shamshadin Kassim Omer.I have BSc degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering.please help me to get scholarship for masters degre relate to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). contact me by phone number +251920905316 or Email:shadokassim@gmail.com

25. sisay

September 29, 2015 at 2:28 PM

my name is Sisay regassa. I have BA degree in civic and ethical studies from Dilla university with GPA 3.32. I want to continue MA in related field please help me. contact me via phone number 0913762851 and email sisayregasa52@Gmail.com

26. kahsu gebremeskel

September 29, 2015 at 8:46 PM

i am kahsu gebremeskel

27. haben tekle

October 5, 2015 at 5:34 PM

hi my name is haben tekle i hav BA DEGREE N POLITICAL SCIENCE AND INTERNATIONAL RELATION PLSSSS HELP IN UPGRADING MA DEGREE MA PHON IS +2917161076 THANK U

28. brhanugebrezgabher

October 15, 2015 at 11:11 AM

hello my namis brhanu I am from Ethiopia: I was graduate in2010 in chemistry but so far I don’t get job and I am not up grade ;so please be the one who help me to attended my passion of chemical engineering

29. helen gebre

October 16, 2015 at 9:27 AM

I’ll be great full if I get a chance!

30. husenee

October 17, 2015 at 8:24 PM

good chance

31. Gasaro nkusi annick

October 24, 2015 at 7:16 PM

hey!my name is gasaro nkusi annick,I am from Rwanda.Ihave advanced diploma in alternative energy.please help in up grading my degree my phone is +250785114538

32. Gasaro nkusi annick

October 24, 2015 at 7:23 PM

hey!am Annick gasaro nkusi annick,I am from Rwanda,I have advanced diploma in alternative energy .so please help me to get chace.

33. Gatluak Reath Thoal

October 31, 2015 at 3:24 PM

I want to futher my study with any natural resource department. I graduated by 3.75 GPA as FOREST AND NATURE CONSERVATIONIST in Mekelle University.

34. Gatluak Reath Thoal

October 31, 2015 at 3:29 PM

Please, for further information call, +251917525259

35. Belayneh Daniel

October 31, 2015 at 4:39 PM

I want to learn using your golden schoralship

• hisabu kidane

November 1, 2015 at 11:14 AM

i have with 3.53cGPA in nursing from Asmara university so i need my MA in ur university.

36. Tamerat Mergia

November 10, 2015 at 8:28 PM

I am Tamerat Mergia and I am from ethiopia.I got my BA in Managment and Sociology from Bahir Dar and Addis Ababa universitys of ethiopia. I want to get scholarship to learn MA in Public Management. My mobile number is +251911873979

37. semir salih

November 12, 2015 at 3:50 PM

Dear, The University Officials, this Is semir salih abdelrazik, Graduted From Addis Ababa University By sport science, And Now I Want Masters Scholarship. My Gpa 3.1,contact Me On My Phone No,0914488641 tnx for choosing me

38. Hassan M Hassan

November 21, 2015 at 12:44 PM

Iam Hassan Hassan from Ethiopia with Bsc In Natural Resources Management I seek Msc Scholarship Programme from Foriegn Universities I wish to get a response from Your Institutions to help me my education Thanks for your time and consideration

39. yihun fiseha

November 27, 2015 at 5:13 PM

Hello! i am yihun fiseha from Ethiopia i have bachelor degree in Anaesthesiology from university of Gondar 2 years back & now i want to persue msc at your university please help me how to apply thank you!

40. gediyon addis

December 8, 2015 at 6:48 PM

first of all I want to thanks those who give this oppourtunty. I am Gediyon Addis from Africa Ethiopia. I am graduate from Addis Ababa university with bachelor of science degree in civil engineering on july 2015.I want to study master of science in structural engineerring or related field. if I get oppouetunity please contact me by email:gediyone@gmail.com or phone number +251921029015.thank you

41. Tadso Abebaw

December 30, 2015 at 8:12 AM

My name is Tadso Abebaw Reda at Africa Ethiopia i am gratuatede BA dgree by Managemenet in Bahirdar universty in Ethiopia . I want to study masters dgree by public mansgemenet .if your campany will to axcept my reqest pleas contact by email tadso.abebaw@yahoo.com or phon no. +251910124073/+251935350339/+251941118407 tank you very much.

42. muse

January 17, 2016 at 8:40 AM

Hi, the manager of the university my name muse mohamed I live in Somalia so I have BCs of agriculture so I need to continu learning plz an plz help me, plz contact me musegacal@gmail.com Thank U.

43. fufa

February 5, 2016 at 8:26 PM

I’m from Ethiopia I have bachelor degree by mechanical engineering , please help me, to apply my master program.

44. Dawit Yihannes

February 20, 2016 at 11:43 AM

my name is Dawit Yohannes, from Ethiopia. I’ve BSC degree in irrigation engineering. I want to continue my study when you give me a chance. please contact with my phone no:- +251916398732,

45. noah mussie

April 13, 2016 at 12:45 PM

first of all i would like to give my great full peace my name is noah mussie from ethiopia and i m study dental (techncian) now i would need continue my study please give me a chance please if u need contact me or any question please write me and contact me by my face book adress noh.mussie90@gmail.com. thanks so…much god bless you

46. noah mussie

April 13, 2016 at 12:48 PM

47. abdirahman

April 14, 2016 at 7:28 AM

first my name is abdirahman i am in ethiopia i like to learnd engineer i am gratuated this year in hogh school thanks

48. abdirahman

April 14, 2016 at 7:31 AM

if u can contact me +251966919302 or my email taleex2015@hotmail.com

April 22, 2016 at 5:58 PM

First of all thank you to give scoholarship. My nameis Temesgen Atinaf i live in Ethiopia&i graduate from ArbaMinch University by Biology. Now i want to study master degree in scoholarship. My CGPA is 2.50. Contact address0920710874

50. Temesgen Atinaf

April 22, 2016 at 5:59 PM

First of all thank you to give scoholarship. My nameis Temesgen Atinaf i live in Ethiopia&i graduate from ArbaMinch University by Biology. Now i want to study master degree in scoholarship. My CGPA is 2.50. Contact address 0920710874