Fulbright-Philippine Agriculture Scholarship Program (FPASP) in USA, 2016-2017

11162355_882196021841020_7085909156922002169_n

Applications are invited for Fulbright-Philippine Agriculture Scholarship Program (FPASP) for the academic year 2016-2017. Scholarship Program is for a maximum one-year for non-degree, one or two year for masters and two years for doctoral studies. The scholarship provides for round-trip international travel, monthly maintenance allowance, tuition and fees, book/supply allowance, and health and accident insurance. The last date to apply is June 30, 2015.

Study Subject(s): Proposals for research will be accepted from the following fields: Agriculture and all its subfields including Fruit and Vegetable Production, Horticulture, Plant Breeding/Genetics, Dairy Science, Pest Control/Entomology, and Animal Nutrition; Agricultural Engineering and its subfields including Forest Engineering, Handling/Processing/Storage of Agricultural Products, Irrigation and Drainage Systems Engineering, Post-Harvest Technology, Soil and Water Engineering, Agricultural Waste Management, and Food Engineering/Process Control; Agricultural Economics and its subfields including Agribusiness, Agricultural Policy, Farm Management, Natural Resource Economics, and Production Economics; Natural Resources and Forestry and their subfields including Forestry, Wood Science, Natural Resource Management, Range Management, Fish/Game/Wildlife Management, Marine Resource Management, Coastal Zone Management, and Environmental Science; Veterinary Medicine and its subfields including Small-Animal Medicine and Large-Animal Medicine; Agricultural Extension; and Fisheries and its subfields including Inland Water Fisheries, Marine Water Fisheries, and Brackish Water Fisheries.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing non-degree, master’s and doctoral programme in the United States.
Scholarship Provider: Fulbright
Scholarship can be taken at: USA

Eligibility:
-Citizenship. Applicants must be citizens of the Philippines. Filipinos holding dual citizenship (Philippine-American) or permanent U.S residency are ineligible for grants to the U.S.
-English proficiency. English proficiency is required to pursue proposed program in the U.S
-Education.
For doctoral dissertation research – must be currently enrolled in a doctoral program in the Philippines, with an approved dissertation topic
For advanced research – must have at least a master’s degree
-Health. While no medical certification is required at the time of application, applicants must be in good health to pursue graduate work in the U.S. Finalists are required to pass a medical examination.
-Work experience.
For doctoral dissertation research – must have at least 5 years of work experience after college
For advanced research – must have at least 10 years of work experience in the field of specialization
Return to the Philippines. Applicants must return to the Philippines immediately upon completion of their study or research.
Individuals who are currently studying, working, residing or researching in the United States are not eligible.

Scholarship Open for International Students: Citizens of the Philippines can apply for this scholarship programme.

Scholarship Description: The goal of the Fulbright-Philippine Agriculture Scholarship Program (FPASP) is to modernize the agriculture and fisheries sectors of the Philippines by developing their human resources base through bilateral educational exchanges between the Philippines and the United States. The objective of the grant is not only to enable the recipient to pursue a particular field of study but to develop leaders in agriculture and fisheries who can contribute to promoting better understanding between the Philippines and the United States.

Duration of award(s): Grants under the Philippines Student programme are for a maximum one-year for non-degree, one or two year for masters and two years for doctoral studies.

What does it cover? The scholarship provides for round-trip international travel, monthly maintenance allowance, tuition and fees, book/supply allowance, and health and accident insurance.

How to Apply: (Submit one original and two (2) photocopies of the following items below except for the letters of reference)
-Official or certified transcript of records from all colleges/universities attended
-Certified copies of diplomas (not original)
-Three (3) letters of reference (forms will be provided in the application kit)
-Completed 6-page application form (available at the PAEF website during the application period)
-Letter of invitation from prospective American host institution (preferred)
-Copy of biographical page of passport, if available
-NBI clearance acquired in the past six (6) months

Application Form

Application period for the second call for applications for the 2016-2017 Fulbright-Philippine Agriculture Scholarship Program (FPASP) for Advanced Research is from September 1 to October 23, 2015.
Printed copy of completed applications must be received at the PAEF office on or before October 23, 2015.
Grantees are expected to begin their program in the U.S. by September of 2016.

Click For Details

1,547 Comments

1. tamrat kebede

November 12, 2015 at 11:44 AM

I am engineering student at haromaya university I need an opportunity, call by 0972590705

• Awoke Bagodaw

November 13, 2015 at 5:46 PM

I ‘m Awoke Bagodaw from Ethiopia I want to study my masters at your university please kindly help me and contact me with my email or with phone number +251 915 63 20 68

2. Yared Adnew

November 12, 2015 at 3:43 PM

Hey im yared, im undergraduated and i want to learn computer very much

3. Abubeker Girma

November 12, 2015 at 5:32 PM

First i would like to say thank you,my name is Abubeker Girma. i’m an Ethiopian and l’m graduated be Information Technology from wollo university with grate GPA point known i need your support to improve my skill and knowledge by getting a chance of scholarship in your institution or university. contact phone +251920185806

4. andualem

November 12, 2015 at 5:45 PM

i am graduate in water resource & irrigation management further iwant to study irrigation engineering

November 12, 2015 at 7:36 PM

I would like to study in U.S and I would be grateful if you could acknowledge my message. Thank you.

• Abdlkarim muktar

November 14, 2015 at 12:05 PM

I want to get really the scholarship in my USA thank you!

November 12, 2015 at 7:39 PM

We’re the future leader of this country ,if I am given the chance ,I would contribute immensely to develop my mother land.

7. Kiberom Feleke

November 12, 2015 at 7:50 PM

i want to get the scholar and to learn…..

8. Asebe Tesfaw

November 13, 2015 at 5:56 AM

I’m Asebe Tesfaw,Ethiopian,I’m graduated Debre Birhan University by Geography&Environmental studies.I wish will learn in your Institution.my phone number is [ +251920744750]

9. Balde ISMAILA

November 13, 2015 at 7:43 AM

JE suis guineen je la volonte de partir aux USA pour poursuivres mes etudes en Droit.

10. Mukdisho surur ahmed

November 13, 2015 at 11:14 AM

My name is mukdisho surur ahmed i live in ethiopia now i am stdnt in grd 12 in these year pleas i want to take my universty time out of my country pleas every bady has a dream pleas halp me to achive my dream thanks

11. Jarra Regasa

November 13, 2015 at 4:57 PM

I’m want USA scholarship

12. Jarra Regasa

November 13, 2015 at 5:00 PM

I want to get scholar&learn

13. Jarra Regasa

November 13, 2015 at 5:02 PM

I need

14. woglo christian

November 13, 2015 at 5:10 PM

my name is woglo christian.am from togo.i learn english at the university of lomé.i need your scholarship to buy my documents.i would be glad if you could offer me this opportunity to continu my study in u.s.my number is +22897097391.thanks to you

15. caydaruus cabdiqaadir

November 13, 2015 at 10:13 PM

I very like to get in this scholerships thanks

16. caydaruus cabdiqaadir

November 13, 2015 at 10:21 PM

I very like to get in this scholerships thanks alot

17. Onuya Joseph

November 14, 2015 at 7:11 AM

Iam Onuya Joseph from Uganda,i want study in USA.

18. Daniel forson koton

November 14, 2015 at 9:38 AM

I really want the scholarship to study in U.S.A

19. Zekariyas sisay

November 14, 2015 at 10:23 AM

I am zekariyas sisay i am studing Biology at Debre Berhan universty in Ethiopia i would relly love to study in u.s please full fill my dream contact me +251913924359

20. zhamaal mohamed hazhi

November 14, 2015 at 12:24 PM

hi my name iz zhamaal mohamed hazhi aim from somalia i just completed my secendry school an aim seeeking sclorship plz plz i have dream and i want to complete plz contact me 0659903456

21. Sagni Abera

November 14, 2015 at 1:22 PM

Frist of all i would like to say thank you for your invitation to schol ship.My name is Sagni Abera from Ethiopia.I graduate from Dire Dawa University with CGP of 3.12.so please contact me with my email.sagniabera53@gmail.com ,phone number +251921433664 thank you!!!!!

22. Dursa Abdulmalik

November 14, 2015 at 3:17 PM

My name is Dursa Abdulmalik from Ethiopia,I have BA in cooperative business management,I’m interested to learn Master programme in your opportunity. Please contact me by+251915423856

23. Zebdewos Elias

November 14, 2015 at 4:33 PM

My name is zebdewos elias I am graguaate from Bahir Dar University Fuculty of Agriculture departement of Rural development I would like to studia Msc pleas contact me.My phone No 0913863962. I am from Ethiopia

24. Jemal

November 14, 2015 at 5:03 PM

I am Ethiopian and following undergraduate degree program in Addis Ababa University. I am highly interested to attend my education in US by Computer Science. So please, select me for this program. I thank you.

25. mohamed hassen

November 14, 2015 at 5:57 PM

my name is mohamed I am Ethiopian pls contact me mohamedhassen55555@gmail.com thanks

26. mohamed hassen

November 14, 2015 at 5:59 PM

hi thank you

27. Ibrahim Juneyidi

November 14, 2015 at 7:14 PM

Hello,My name is Ibrahim juneyidi from Ethiopia.I haven graduated My Bsc degree in Agricultural Engineering from Haramaya University on july 04,2015.I would like to continue my MSc degree in your university.I humbly and kindly send my requist for you.If it is possible please contact me on my Phone 0910237056 or Email ibrahimjuneidi56@50gmail.com with Regards

November 14, 2015 at 9:09 PM

i likes thes apportunity call me by 25915991779

29. Hussein Negesso

November 14, 2015 at 9:32 PM

i am materials engineering student at adama science and technology university i am forth year student i want scolarship if it is posible .

30. joel kouame

November 14, 2015 at 11:10 PM

Hello! i’m Joel Kouame. 21 year old. i live in Ivory Cost and student in marketing department. I would like to get that scholarship because I like first USA and also want to study there. just warm me on +22558534216. thank you.

31. ansumana sisawo

November 15, 2015 at 8:43 AM

i need your help to learn.

March 18, 2016 at 2:56 PM

First of all I would like to thank you. I am Ethiopian and want to study my master degree in Animal Nutrition in your university please, inform me by my contact phone number of 251917096531 E-mail address:-birishlove1@gmail. com

33. Shifera Tadesse

May 16, 2016 at 4:21 PM

Hello! my name Shifera Tadesse from Ethiopia please give me the to study masters scholarships.

34. Tonny HORACE

June 18, 2016 at 10:22 PM

my name TONNY D.HORACE,I AM A LIBERIAN I LIVE MONROVIA WHERE MY SCHOOLING ACTIVITIES IS.I AM A 12GRADE STUDENT.