International Office Scholarships at University of Bristol in UK, 2015

Scholarships at University of Bristol in UK

University of Bristol is awarding up to ten international scholarships for 2015 entry. Five scholarships of £8,500 each for undergraduate students and five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective Masters students. All applicants must be classed as international students for fee purposes and already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or masters programme at the University of Bristol. The application deadline is 12th June, 2015.

Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the University of Bristol.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate or masters degree program at the University of Bristol.
Scholarship Provider: University of Bristol, UK

Scholarship can be taken at: UK

Eligibility: Eligible students:
-All applicants must be classed as international students for fee purposes.
-All applicants must already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or masters programme at the University of Bristol.
-Applicants may be from any discipline.
-Sponsored students and students in receipt of another scholarship/award over £3,000 are not eligible to apply.
-Current University of Bristol students are not eligible to apply.

Scholarship Open for International Students: International students can apply for these scholarships.

Scholarship Description: The University of Bristol is delighted to announce ten International Office Scholarships for new international students for 2015 entry. All applicants must already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or masters programme at the University of Bristol.

Number of award(s): The University of Bristol is delighted to announce ten International Office Scholarships (five undergraduate and five masters) for new international students for 2015 entry.

Duration of award(s): Not Known

What does it cover?
-Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective undergraduate students.
-This is divided as follows: £3,000 in Year One, £3,000 in Year Two and £2,500 in Year Three. No awards will be made for subsequent years.
-Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective Masters students.

Selection Criteria: Not Known

Notification: Successful applicants will be informed of the outcome in July 2015.

Online Application: The mode of applying is online. All applicants are required to answer the following question: “Why do you think it is important for a university to have students from around the world?”

Application Form

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 12th June, 2015.

Click Here For Details

1. Adisu Yohanes

June 29, 2015 at 7:30 AM

If it is a will of God I wish to get Msc degree on renewable energy or environmental sanitation engeneering. Cell phone +251913602338

2. Tefera Tiruneh says I need scholarship master program management

June 29, 2015 at 8:08 AM

good

3. YAZACHEW ETEFA

June 29, 2015 at 9:44 AM

I hold a bachelors degree in education from one of the public universities in ETHIOPIA. I would like to know more about MA courses in education and how I can access a scholarship. Thanks

4. Asaah

June 29, 2015 at 11:35 AM

I need schorlaship to persue MPH. Kindly help me

5. fuad redwan

June 29, 2015 at 11:42 AM

i am university student and i wanna to scholarship in computer science

6. Charles Osei

June 29, 2015 at 1:45 PM

I will do my masters in 2018 hope to get updates on schorlaships available during that time.

7. wondwesn emana

June 29, 2015 at 6:01 PM

i have ba degree in mechanical engineering and i want to learn my msc inautomotive engineering

8. Adisu Yohanes

June 29, 2015 at 6:25 PM

Msc on our environmemt.

9. Mahdi Abdurahman

June 30, 2015 at 3:50 AM

Hello, realy am very happy to hear such an interesting information from you. Am graduated from awassa university by environmenatl health, and i will like to enjoy my master in public health and try to help those peoples suffering due to lack of sanitation safe water, so plz, allow me to join @ your university.thanks

10. liban

June 30, 2015 at 4:17 PM

civil education of students

11. ssaka jociah

June 30, 2015 at 6:58 PM

Am so grateful for the scholarship at Bristol university ,I hold are bachelor’s degree in science of Accounting and finance obtained from are public university of kyambogo .I am now working as an auditor in one organisation but I lack knowledge in my work plus adding value to my work and that explains why I need this scholarship at Bristol university .Iam humbly requesting for a post graduate at this university because its the right one for mi to build my career .I am a Ugandan citizen who is looking forward to study from this university if given an opportunity. my personal contact is 256700782742 and email is ssakajocia@ yahoo.com much Thanks.

12. Teshager stotaw

July 1, 2015 at 7:22 AM

I first thaks you made this opportunity and I hope I joine your university

13. mukhtaar cali cabilaahi

July 1, 2015 at 9:28 AM

fisrt my name mukhtaar ali abdilahi iamfromsomali i am university student and i wanna to scholarship in computer science contact me kawsaar@outlook.com phone number 2524531993

14. maxamed cabdi cige

July 1, 2015 at 9:32 AM

Am so grateful for the scholarship at Bristol university ,I hold are bachelor’s degree in science of Accounting and finance obtained from are public university of amoud.I knowledge in my work plus adding value to my work and that explains why I need this scholarship at Bristol university