La Trobe’s Academic Excellence Scholarships For Undergraduate & Postgraduate International Students – 2015

La Trobe’s Academic Excellence Scholarships For Undergraduate & Postgraduate International Students - 2015

Deadline: 11 Sep/13 Nov 2015

Brief description:

La Trobe’s Academic Excellence Scholarships (AES) are targeted towards high achieving international students from all countries across all of La Trobe’s undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs.

Host Institution(s):

La Trobe University, Australia

Field(s) of study:

Any full-time undergraduate or postgraduate coursework offered by the University

Number of Scholarships:

Not specified

Target group:

International student from any country except New Zealand

Scholarship value/inclusions:

The scholarship is worth between $10,000 and $20,000 and goes towards tuition fees. The scholarships are paid across a maximum of two semesters (or 12 months).

Eligibility:

You must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and be applying to start an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program. You must also have scored 85% or equivalent in your previous degree/award, and meet our English language and academic entry requirements. You are not eligible if you are starting a Higher Degree by Research, exchange program, Study Abroad program, ELICOS and Foundation Studies program, or Diploma course.

Application instructions:

You can only apply for this scholarship if you have an offer to study in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program program at La Trobe University.  After you receive your offer, you must complete the scholarship application form and submit it to La Trobe International by the application deadline.

The deadline for Semester 2, 2015 was on 8 March 2015. There are three closing dates for Semester 1, 2016 – 11 September 2015, 13 November  2015 and 8 January 2016.

It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

Website:

Official Scholarship Website:  http://www.latrobe.edu.au/international/fees/scholarships/coursework

1. kidist mathewos

June 25, 2015 at 11:02 AM

if i get this chance am very happy to study my first degree in these university

2. Berhanu

June 28, 2015 at 7:19 AM

if you give this chance i will get first bacholar.degree plese help me

3. caroline chelangat

July 1, 2015 at 12:30 PM

please help me acquire a place for electrical engineering…please its my dream

4. Firnus Alebachew

July 2, 2015 at 8:46 AM

I am Firnus Alebachew currently study chemical engineering at Addis Ababa science and technology university.I am happy I get this chance please contact me e-mail address firnusalbachwu@gmail.com

5. FIRNUS ALEBACHEW

July 8, 2015 at 12:10 PM

I am undergraduate student,currently study chemical engineering in Addis Ababa science and technology university.I wana this chance how can it

6. evalyne kigen

July 9, 2015 at 3:29 PM

Am from Kenya and in need of the scholarship please…am from a very poor family nd had gotten admission to study nursing but lacked fees

7. Aderajew

July 10, 2015 at 5:22 AM

I like this opportunity. I am undergraduation student. Currently study electrical and computer engineering in arba minch university

8. selam

August 2, 2015 at 6:41 PM

hello i’m selam from Ethiopia. thank you for the apportunity

9. saddam Abdi Adar

August 13, 2015 at 12:35 PM

10. saddam Abdi Adar

August 13, 2015 at 12:35 PM

Hello iam ethiopian student i need this scholarship my name is saddam Abdi adar my phone number 0915468875 my Email address saddamabdiadar@gmail.com Thankz To All

11. saddam Abdi Adar

August 13, 2015 at 12:37 PM

12. Neelab

August 21, 2015 at 4:14 AM

How apply and what is qualification of this scholarship????

13. OHIZE HABEEBAH

August 30, 2015 at 1:34 PM

I NEED A PLACE TO STUDY MEDICINE,I REALLY WANT TO BECOME A MEDICAL DOCTOR

14. Mohamed Abdilatif Abdulah

September 2, 2015 at 8:04 AM

My name is mohamed in west central somalia specially in puntland I always apply many scholarships unfortunately i did not get many chances but I hope this scholarship becouse i learnt Agricultural enginering at secondary school and diploma due to shortage of cost so I request to consider desire contact me 00252907140727 or 00252615292923

15. Aliyu lawan hassan

September 3, 2015 at 8:43 PM

Plx help me

16. hamid mohammed

November 2, 2015 at 6:10 PM

am hamid mohammed from ethiopia i was graduated bahirdar university by geography and environmental science i apply some scholarship pls contact me 0911585826