The Carl Duisberg Internatonal Scholarship For Medical Students – 2015/2016
Application Deadline: 10th July 2015
The Carl Duisberg scholarship supports medical students in their advanced study period. Preference is given to study plans that focus on projects related to the fields of human and veterinary medicine, medical sciences, medical engineering, public Health and health economics.
The Carl Duisberg Scholarship is open to students of or young professionals with up to two years work experience in:
- Human and veterinary medicine
- Medical sciences, medical engineering
- Public Health
- Health economics
- Applicants should demonstrate a pioneering spirit for science and society, above-average study grades, a high level of motivation and a compelling individual project idea.
- The scholarship can be used for special study courses, individual laboratory assignments, summer schools, research classes, internships, or Master’s or PhD theses.
- Scholarships are granted exclusively to students from German-speaking countries wishing to study abroad, or to foreign students who are interested in a study project in Germany.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Carl Duisberg Scholarship