The Carl Duisberg Internatonal Scholarship For Medical Students – 2015/2016

The Carl Duisberg Internatonal Scholarship For Medical Students - 2015/2016

The Carl Duisberg Internatonal Scholarship For Medical Students – 2015/2016

Application Deadline: 10th July 2015

The Carl Duisberg scholarship supports medical students in their advanced study period. Preference is given to study plans that focus on projects related to the fields of human and veterinary medicine, medical sciences, medical engineering, public Health and health economics.

The Carl Duisberg Scholarship is open to students of or young professionals with up to two years work experience in:

• Human and veterinary medicine
  • Medical sciences, medical engineering
  • Public Health
  • Health economics

Requirements:

• Applicants should demonstrate a pioneering spirit for science and society, above-average study grades, a high level of motivation and a compelling individual project idea.
  • The scholarship can be used for special study courses, individual laboratory assignments, summer schools, research classes, internships, or Master’s or PhD theses.

• Scholarships are granted exclusively to students from German-speaking countries wishing to study abroad, or to foreign students who are interested in a study project in Germany.

For More Information:

Visit the Official Webpage of the Carl Duisberg Scholarship

1. abdullahi abdisalaam hassan

June 29, 2015 at 4:05 PM

I like study medicine and surgry in humburg university

2. abdi rahman mohamed ibrahim

June 30, 2015 at 11:03 AM

My name is abdirahman mohamed Ibrahim I am 23 years old I live in Somalia I have BA diploma I need scholarship to I accomplish my education thanks.

3. Bigabwa Vincent

June 30, 2015 at 6:12 PM

I am bigabwa vincent born in uganda looking for a scholarship to study bachelor of medicine&bachelor of surgery.I am good in chemistry,biology&mathematics.contact +256786415294

4. Lemessa Dagimu Tafa

June 30, 2015 at 9:03 PM

I am 19 years old and I am from Ethiopia.I am first year university student at Haramaya University,Ethiopia.I want to study the same faculty there.Thanks in advance

5. Mukhtar adamu Muhammad

July 7, 2015 at 12:12 PM

im Mukhtar adam 21 year old I obtain my diploma in science laboratory technology in 2013 im very interested to study their am I opportun to get thier please

6. Abdihamiid Hassan Awad

July 7, 2015 at 1:42 PM

My names Abdihamiid Hassan Awad I’m from somalia I’m 19yrs old I graduated high school 2014 i didn’t go university or college because i can’t pay fee or education pills I wish one day I’ll get Scholarship from developed countries so please help me and make my dream true and contact me 00252634901292 or email Ashcari571@gmail.com………….. …..good luck….

• Subah A. Yesuf

July 7, 2015 at 9:32 PM

I will be more than treasured to study medical streams there. I’m 25 from Ethiopia, completed medicine here.

7. mohamed abdi

July 10, 2015 at 12:41 PM

Am called mohamed abdi in age am 23 yr old am somali am kindly looking for a scholarship MBBS i would be very humbled to get this thanks. You’re regards.

8. abdirizak yusuf daahir

July 20, 2015 at 9:38 PM

i like this admision

9. melese

July 22, 2015 at 3:52 PM

i am mele and i am from ethiopia i would like to study medicin

10. Ephrone Barnaba

July 29, 2015 at 7:32 PM

I am Ephrom Malawi, i would like study Environment Health. Please may help me. My email address is (ephrone.barnaba@gmail.com)

11. Kiprop K Pius

August 28, 2015 at 12:11 AM

Dear sir/madam, Hello? I am a partial orphan and a first year student in MOI UNIVERSITY-KENYA partaking BACHELOR OF MEDICAL PSYCHOLOGY in SCHOOL OF MEDICINE and i am highly motivated to study BACHELOR OF MEDICINE and SURGERY and abroad given scholarship.Being a partial orphan life to me had been an ellusive mirage and hard on my side and seems to elliviate me away from dreams. I therefore humbly request your governance to hear my cry and ensure that my dreams are not shuttered into nothing by offering me the scholarship to study my ever dreamt course. Thank you as you process my kind request. Best regards, KIPROP K PIUS,year one medical spychologist student Moi University

12. biniyam dejene

September 6, 2015 at 7:43 AM

i am proud if i found a scholarship to studying public health. i have graduated by biology at universty level and now i have studying public health at private school. i am willing to serve in anything for germany if i found this scholarship

13. Dirbeba Ejara

September 18, 2015 at 3:17 PM

Dear sir/madam,….. I have BSc degree by Medical Laboratory Sciences & Technology from government university. now I want to study medical science & related fields.

14. Amde Getahun

October 4, 2015 at 10:56 AM

my name is Made Getahun .I am from Ethiopia.i need to accomplish my study there.contact me with 251920046611

15. Mohamed

October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM

I would pleasure to study PhD in one of these countries

16. lezashadmasu belachew

December 22, 2015 at 8:11 PM

i am lezash admasu and i am second year medical.student in haramaya universty and i want to join your universty but i donot have money to afford.

17. abdinasir amar

December 29, 2015 at 7:32 PM

18. abdinasir amar

December 29, 2015 at 7:34 PM

Hello dear sir and madam my name is abdinasir Omar abdi I finished my secondry school level at star primary and secondry school in mogadishu somalia with an average of 91% grade A i want for medical scholarship in Carl duisberg international I wish to be assisted because my country has no high quality education of healthy science contact me abdinasiromar0@gmail or Telphone no:+252616734997 I would like to be helped thank you