University of Edinburgh Master’s scholarship In Any Global Health Academy programmes – 2015

University of Edinburgh Master’s scholarship In Any Global Health Academy programmes - 2015

University of Edinburgh Master’s scholarship In Any  Global Health Academy programmes – 2015

The closing date for applications is 29 May 2015.

Brief description:

The University of Edinburgh will offer one full-time Master’s scholarship for  students pursuing one of the following Global Health Academy programmes.

Host Institution(s):

University of Edinburgh, UK

Field(s) of study:

• MPH Public Health
  • MSc Family Medicine
  • MSc Global Health
  • MSc Global Health and Public Policy
  • MSc Health Inequalities and Public Policy
  • MSc Health Systems and Public Policy
  • MSc Medical Anthropology
  • MSc Science Communication and Public Engagement

Number of Scholarships:

One (1)

Target group:

Nationals of and resident in one of the following countries: Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi,Cambodia, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Haiti, Kenya, Kribati, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia.

Scholarship value/inclusions:

The scholarship will cover the UK/EU “home” rate of tuition fee of up to £8,100.

Eligibility:

The scholarship will be awarded to a student who is accepted for admission onto an eligible Global Health Academy programme at the University of Edinburgh commencing in 2015-2016.

The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first class or 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.

Application instructions:

Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application form. Please note that you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh and have full EASE authentication. The closing date for applications is 29 May 2015.

It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

Website:

Official Scholarship Website:  http://www.ed.ac.uk/schools-departments/student-funding/postgraduate/international/global/1.31676

1. Eyob

July 25, 2015 at 10:52 PM

My name is Eyob Tesfaye first 10 for giving this chance for lovely country ofEthiopia..next i will gratuate by BSc mid wifer on june 2016 and i would like to apply for MSc to minimize A big problem of Maternal death in ethiopa or on Rh i really will pleasure if i get a chance..phon 0910402846 i would like to apply for MSc

2. Eyob

July 25, 2015 at 10:53 PM

My name is Eyob Tesfaye first thank you for giving this chance for lovely country ofEthiopia..next i will gratuate by BSc mid wifer on june 2016 and i would like to apply for MSc to minimize A big problem of Maternal death in ethiopa or on Rh i really will pleasure if i get a chance..phon 0910402846 i would like to apply for MSc

3. Yeshanew

July 28, 2015 at 4:24 AM

i am yeshanew asnake first of all thank by give the chance then i am bsc in public health and i will attained any preventive medicine in msc program

4. adugna

July 28, 2015 at 8:39 AM

i am adugna girma i have DVM and i would like to study Msc in public health thank you.

5. kader abdilahi haye

July 28, 2015 at 2:50 PM

iam kader i,very interresting by scholarship please contact me 00252634002263

6. Ashenafi Taye

July 29, 2015 at 3:33 PM

Hello my name is Ashenafi Taye from Ethiopia I have BSC degree in mechanical engineering I want study MSC in this field and other related fields, please contact me as soon as possible by Email:- Ashenafitaye521@gmail.com.I hope u can accept my application and give a response very soon!! Thank u!!

7. Awet tsegay

July 31, 2015 at 1:08 PM

Hi my name is Awet from Ethiopia and I have first degree on public health. I want to study my masters degree on MPH Public health so contact to me 0914049882.

8. abdirihman abdirisaq noor

July 31, 2015 at 4:56 PM

my nationalty in somalii am student in school najahplease contact me this scholer shipmy number 2520907444440please help me

9. Goitom Gidey

August 1, 2015 at 6:37 AM

Hello! Iam Goitom Gidey from Ethiopia. I graduate in Doctor of Veterinary medicine in mekelle univercity. Iwould like make a Masterate degree in public health please contact me +5219876951 or e-mail goitomgidey144@yahoo.com. Thank you! With the best regard!

10. Abdulkerim Mesfin

August 2, 2015 at 9:06 AM

I am Abdulkerim Mesfin from Ethiopia i graduated by Medical laboratory from addis ababa university on 2014 and now am working on Amanuel mental specialized hospital which is the only mental hospital in Ethiopia .And now i need your concern to get the masters program on any health program if i get a chance on scholarship plsss let me know

11. mahlet kifle

August 2, 2015 at 5:39 PM

hello I am mahlet kifle from Ethiopia. i graduate in public health officer in universal university collage.i like a masterate degree in public health please contact me +251913871093 or Email mafi.kifle@yahoo.com I hope you can accept my application!! thank you

12. Chalachew Adugna

August 13, 2015 at 9:54 AM

I am Chalachew Adugna and I have BSC degree in Nursing from University of Gondar (UOG) with 3.82 GPA and interested to to study, please and am awarded two times a year

13. Tadele Guta

August 13, 2015 at 8:24 PM

Hello, i am Tadele Guta. previously I had Bsc in public health and i want to master to MPH. Address:- phone: 251910867840 email:tgutahawwiikoo@gmail.com Thank you.

14. merga bacha

September 5, 2015 at 9:48 PM

igraduated my first degree by B.ed now want to learn master’s by scholarship because i was born in poor family so it difficult to learn master’s so i want sponsor

15. Mirzakhan Ansari

September 23, 2015 at 4:42 PM

I like this website please give me a little information

16. yacquub yazir

September 23, 2015 at 7:01 PM

I need the scolorship because I am orphan

17. nasser adem

November 24, 2015 at 10:07 AM

i am dr nasser adem, pediatrician. i want to apply for public health.