University of West of England MSc. Scholarship For African Students – 2015

University of West of England MSc. Scholarship For African Students - 2015

University of West of England MSc. Scholarship For African Students – 2015

University of West of England, Bristol is offering MSc environmental health scholarship for African students. Recipients of this scholarship will be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course. The application deadline is 14th June 2015.

Brief Description: Recipients of this scholarship will be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course. Following graduation, recipients will also be expected to be an active member of the UWE Alumni Network by helping the University to promote its programmes to prospective students.

Award Includes: Scholarship covers 50% of tuition fee. Recipients of this scholarship will be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.

Study Program: Scholarships are available for pursuing masters degree (MSc) program at University of West of England.

Study Major: Scholarships are available for pursuing masters degree (MSc) program at University of West of England.

Host Organization: University of West of England Bristol (UWE), UK

Number of Awards: One MSc scholarship is offered.

National/International Students: Students from Africa (Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe) can apply for this MSc scholarship.

Governing Body: University of West of England Bristol (UWE), UK

Application Procedure: Applications can be made via a task in applicant’s Welcome website by 14 June 2015.

Submission Deadline: The application deadline is 14th June 2015.

For more details visit the official site.

1. desalegn altaseb

October 31, 2015 at 8:47 AM

I am desalegn altaseb from ethiopia and 24 years old.I have Bsc in electrical and computer engineering in electronics communication sgfeam from jimma university. i would like to etertain in scholarship opportunities

2. Gatluak Reath Thoal

October 31, 2015 at 3:46 PM

I want to further my study abroad for any department related to my field of study. I graduated in Mekelle University,Ethiopia two years ago with 3.75 GPA as Forest And Nature Conservationist.Please contact me by: +251917525259 if any possibility.

3. KETEMA BEKELE HIRPA

November 1, 2015 at 12:57 PM

I am gradueted from ambo university in ethiopia by plant science. so, if possible I would like to learn Msc in field of agriculture. for more information call 0919202958

4. Rasool chinthenga

November 1, 2015 at 12:59 PM

I am rasool chinthenga from malawi 16 years old i wrote malawi secondary certificate examination(msce) i want to study pharmacy because malawi is the poorest country there is shortage of medicine in hospitals and more people die i want to help my country if a chance is given to me please contact me at 0885744874

5. Rasool chinthenga

November 1, 2015 at 1:03 PM

I am rasool chinthenga from malawi 16 years old i wrote malawi secondary certificate examination(msce) i want to study pharmacy i have credits in mathematics biology and english because malawi is the poorest country there is shortage of medicine in hospitals and more people die i want to help my country if a chance is given to me please contact me at 0885744874

6. izimba

November 1, 2015 at 2:32 PM

am izimba juma from Uganda graduating in november 2016 with a BSWSA in sociol sciences and i would really Sant to grabe dat opportunity of scholarship to pursue my Masters in that very field plse i wiil be greatful if contacted on +256756781618

November 2, 2015 at 7:34 AM

My name is Mannie Belay from Ethiopia. I graduated from Debremarkose University in physics with Bsc degree. I want to learn in any physics or related field of master programe.To contact me by email: biruk@gmail.com or phone no. +251913854588.

8. aklilu banjaw leza

November 2, 2015 at 8:56 AM

I am from ethiopia and 26 years old.I have Bsc in coputitional and life science in Biology from dilla university. i would like to etertain in scholarship opportunities

November 2, 2015 at 3:46 PM

i am from GUINEA CONAKY and 28 years old.I have got my senior secondary certificate entring in the university(RELATION INTERNATIONAL),from u.n.i.c,.I would like to etetain in scholorship opportunities.

10. hodan

November 2, 2015 at 8:20 PM

I am gradueted from somalia university in by social science. so, if possible I would like to learn Msc in field of human rescoures for more information my #hodanhoney1@gmail.com

November 4, 2015 at 5:19 AM

am abel from Ethiopia, I have Bsc degree by statistics& probability am very interested to study computer science in Msc program. please contact me email abel.mihiretie@gmail.com mob phone +25191 854 6168

12. Boru

November 4, 2015 at 12:34 PM

My name s Boru sadik i hv Bsc by water resource nd environtal engineering from haramaya university of ethiopia, im 25yrs im dilight/glad if iget a chance of scholar pls contact me; +251912998340

November 5, 2015 at 4:15 PM

Hello,l am kumsa hirpa from ethiopia, i am 21 years old and i am second years clinical nursing student. I want to study any related feild. p/s contact me by Email, kumsahirpa083@gmail .com

14. Dursa Abdulmalik

November 5, 2015 at 10:37 PM

my name is Dursa Abdulmalik from Ethiopia. I have BA degree by cooperative business management. I interested to study Master in your scholarships. Please contact me by +251915423856&email dursaabdulmalik3@gmail.com.

15. Terefe Anulo

November 6, 2015 at 3:29 PM

aim Terefe Anulo from Ethiopia.aim 25 years and i graduated from harumaya university.i have a full interest to continue my post graduate study with in your organization please help me.+251910137235 is my phone.thank you for your positive responses

16. Shashunger T Kassa

November 8, 2015 at 10:00 AM

call me,when i want 00251922247820

17. Yonas Muleta

November 9, 2015 at 7:58 AM

I am Yonas Muleta from Ethiopia. I have Bsc in horticulture and i want to study master degree at your college.so,please you can contact me through latiibilisummaa@gmail.com.thank you.

18. Ayinu Tadesse

November 9, 2015 at 8:37 AM

my name is Ayinu Tadesse and i have BA degree in educational planning and management,i interested to study master in your scholarship.please help me.my mobile number .+251910048393.thank you.

19. SADDAM MOHAMMED

November 9, 2015 at 9:02 PM

MY NAME IS SADDAM MOHAMMED IAM ETHIOPIAN AND GRADUAT FROM JIMMA UNIVERSTY WITH BSEC BY SUGARCANE AGRONMY CONTACT ME BY CELL PHONE 251921101177

20. Asalifew Mekonen

November 10, 2015 at 3:43 AM

I am last year Civil Emgineering student in DebreBerhan University I am interssting for this scholarship if I get achance please contact me by my phone number 0923316303 thank you.

21. Alpha .B. Sankoh

November 11, 2015 at 1:47 AM

Dear Sir/madam please I am just 17years old.pls I want u to help me on my studies because i only live w.ith my mum and we are so poor please.i live at freetown sierra leone. My contact is 077814037.I am sss2. May god protect you and your family amen thanks

22. Abate Asrat

November 12, 2015 at 10:55 AM

Hi My Name Is Abate Asrat I am From Ethiopia &i Have BA degree in accounting&finace.now i want to study MSc in related courese by this chance.please contact me by 251928250176

23. Hamza

November 12, 2015 at 10:34 PM

Hi my name is hamza i’M from somalia i need to help you and to suport education now i learn veterinary in somali national university in first year so i can’t learn praticlly my university they are not all tools about pratical.. so us you know live in somalia depend on the livestock and fish… i’m sure to success all may ambitions and vissions if you get a hand how to get this apportunity thanks and repeat answer i’m waiting for you

24. Asikhia fortune famous

November 12, 2015 at 10:47 PM

my name is fortune please I need the scholarship I want to study auto mobile enginer