University of Westminster Scholarships for Citizens Of Developing Countries – January 2016

University of Westminster International Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students - January 2016

University of Westminster International Scholarships for Citizens Of Developing Countries – January 2016

The University of Westminster invites applications from prospective qualified candidates for the January 2016 Westminster International Scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate studies. This generous award is aimed at fully funding you if you are from a developing country and will study a full-time Masters degree at the University.

Worth of Award

Full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.

You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree.

Selection criteria

First Class Honours degree, financial need and development potential.

How to Apply

Applying by post

• International undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship applicants must send their application to us by post. Due to the volume of applications we receive we cannot accept any applications via email.
  • It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the application is received before the deadline date. Due to our very tight timescales they cannot accept applications which are received late or with a postmark of the deadline date.

Scholarships Office

University of Westminster

Cavendish House

101 New Cavendish Street

London W1W 6XH

United Kingdom

• The Scholarships Office will email you to acknowledge receipt of your application. If you require proof of delivery, please use a delivery or courier service which allows you to track your package and verify receipt.
  • All scholarship applications are screened to ensure the basic eligibility criteria for the scholarships selected have been met. If we find that you do not meet the requirements you will be informed via email. Please note applications that do meet the criteria for our scholarships will be assessed and shortlisted once the application deadline for the relevant scholarship intake has passed.

Please take account the following when making your application:

• Your application must be typed, not handwritten.
  • Please complete all sections of the application form. Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
  • Make sure you provide all required supporting documentation the (the list of required documentation is outlined on before you apply page and on the application form itself). Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
  • Do not submit more than the requested documentation.
  • International undergraduate and postgraduate students can only apply for two different types of scholarship – please do not tick more than two boxes on the application form.
  • Spend time on your application. You are in competition with some of the strongest students in the world so spend as much time as necessary creating a polished, professional and persuasive application.
  • Do not exceed the word limit given for any section of the application. We ask you to answer questions concisely for a reason.
  • Check your application for spelling and grammar errors.
  • Make a complete copy of the application before you send it

Deadline: Application closes October 16, 2015

Click here for more details and to apply

1. tesfaalem gebre

August 15, 2015 at 9:28 AM

2. tesfaalem gebre

August 15, 2015 at 9:29 AM

my name is tesfaalem gebre i am working now as socio economist and have a degree in economics ,if you give the opportunity to study the masters program i am very wellcome. e-mail— tesfaalemgebre79@gmail.com phone no—– +251914412501

3. Mitslal Abraha

August 15, 2015 at 9:48 PM

My name is mitslal abraha.I am graduated in BA degree of archeology & heritage management from Axum university. l would like to apply for Masters degree at your university in my related field courses. I have a good GPA & I really wish to continue My studies as soon as possible if I get chance. lf u accept my application: phone number 251910225346 e-mail mitslal1010@gmail.com

4. teklay zeslasse

August 18, 2015 at 2:18 AM

helooo..my name is teklay zeslasse from Ethiopia i have BA degree by Geography & enviromental study from jijiga univrsity. i would like to apply for masters degree program at your university in my related courses. please contact me by email teklayzeslasse01@gmail.com or phon number..0920108720

5. MVUYEKURE

August 19, 2015 at 4:38 PM

Hello I am MVUYEKURESamuel from Rwana , I have BA in Development studies from Catholic University of Kabgayi ,I would like to apply for the scholarship for master program,

6. Kayode bidemi ayodele

August 20, 2015 at 8:28 AM

Please i need your help in undergraduate scholarship.i al pay back after school help me.

7. Amanuel Tame

August 20, 2015 at 6:48 PM

Hello Dear… This is Amanuel from East Africa, Ethiopia. I have a great respect for civilized societies who have a stan on Education for all. I have been studying BA in Foreign Language English as second language in Mekelle University, Ethiopia since 2013. Because of no relative and nothing I have for school tuition I have forced to withdrew! It would be honor to study with you! Thanks for considering me. With Respect

8. Habtamu Terefe Mesellu

August 21, 2015 at 9:57 AM

I am Habtamu Terefe Mesellu I have BA degree IN economics from Dilla Universty in Ethiopia and I went to learn MA degree please help me my phone no. is +251921289102

9. Fenet Getachew

August 22, 2015 at 1:08 PM

Dear, My name is Fenet Getachew from Ethiopia. I have Bsc degree in water supply & enviromental engineering from Arba minch university of Ethiopia. Iam really interested with scholarship to study related courses from the institution. Please contact me by the following email address fenet12getachew@gmail.com I look for reply thank you!

10. estifanos bekele

August 23, 2015 at 6:23 PM

Dear,am estifanos bekele,from Ethiopia am graduated by horticultural science(BSc) and now am very on searching for further study so please touch me in hand ,thank you!!

11. Leul Ayele

August 25, 2015 at 10:58 AM

hello,I’m leul civil engineering student in Arba minch (Ethiopia).I’m interesting in scholarship the right way to achieve my goal university of Westminster.so please help.if you offer call me 251922111157 or leulayele15@gmail.com.

12. Jemaljundi

August 28, 2015 at 4:32 PM

My name is jemaljundi.i was graduated in natural resource management from Adama science & Technology university in 2013/2014.I want to continue my Msc.if I obtain achance to join your university. With regards email-jemaljundi30@gmail.com Phone +251923676644

13. Wegayehu Abayneh Ataro

August 28, 2015 at 5:32 PM

i am from ETHIOPIA INTERESTED TO LEARN THIS UNIVERSHITY

14. getasew alem

September 1, 2015 at 9:32 AM

Thank you. I like to attend programs in the university related to any social studies related to culture, ethnology,journalism, policy and other management programs. I am Getasew and I graduate with language(Ethiopian and English) from Debub university, Ethiopia. again I proud of the attendant and if chance please contact me by phone number – +251913829666/ +251918242078. email- getasewalem@gmail.com

15. mussie mehari baraki

September 2, 2015 at 3:49 PM

my name is mussie mehari….am from ethiopia,africa i am universty student undergraduate degree programme..in department of water engineering,,,i have agood result until now so pls help me to join,,am ready to do every thing else that was required from me…10q for giving us this advantage,,,pls contact me phone 0949256898 or my email addres mussiemehari56@gmail.com…

16. Mohammed

September 2, 2015 at 9:35 PM

Please i will be very grateful if you could kindly grant me this scholarship.may God bless you.you can contact me on +233266643005

17. Jemberu teshome

September 8, 2015 at 6:11 PM

I’m jemberu from ethiopia, i want to get scholarship from this unversity , i hope i will get the chance. Get My email teshomejemberu@yahoo.com, Thanks

18. kwarteng adu robert

October 20, 2015 at 11:40 AM

am a student of the sunyanipolytechnic studying civil engineering

• istifanos bekele

October 26, 2015 at 8:49 AM

hello dear,my name is istifanos bekele,i have graduated from samara university in horticultural science ( BSc). so i strongly request your university to consider me in its sholarships program please,please,please. surely i apply all things you commands me , thank you for your consideration.

19. Lam Pal Gatluak

October 26, 2015 at 10:29 AM

I am called Lam Pal Gatluak, i am working with International Medical Corps (IMC) as Finance and Administration Officer, graduated with BA Degree in Finance and Banking, from Jijiga University, Ethiopia. There fore, I am so interesting to study my Master Degree in your University or program and I hope you will Put my request in to consideration. Contacts: email :gatluaklampal@gmail.com /lgatluak@Internationalmedicalcorps.org Skype :lam. pal1 Best Regards, Lam Pal Gatluak

20. Relebohile

October 31, 2015 at 10:55 PM

I wish to further my studies there