University of Westminster International Scholarships for Citizens Of Developing Countries – January 2016
The University of Westminster invites applications from prospective qualified candidates for the January 2016 Westminster International Scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate studies. This generous award is aimed at fully funding you if you are from a developing country and will study a full-time Masters degree at the University.
Worth of Award
Full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree.
First Class Honours degree, financial need and development potential.
How to Apply
Applying by post
- International undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship applicants must send their application to us by post. Due to the volume of applications we receive we cannot accept any applications via email.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the application is received before the deadline date. Due to our very tight timescales they cannot accept applications which are received late or with a postmark of the deadline date.
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
- The Scholarships Office will email you to acknowledge receipt of your application. If you require proof of delivery, please use a delivery or courier service which allows you to track your package and verify receipt.
- All scholarship applications are screened to ensure the basic eligibility criteria for the scholarships selected have been met. If we find that you do not meet the requirements you will be informed via email. Please note applications that do meet the criteria for our scholarships will be assessed and shortlisted once the application deadline for the relevant scholarship intake has passed.
Please take account the following when making your application:
- Your application must be typed, not handwritten.
- Please complete all sections of the application form. Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
- Make sure you provide all required supporting documentation the (the list of required documentation is outlined on before you apply page and on the application form itself). Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
- Do not submit more than the requested documentation.
- International undergraduate and postgraduate students can only apply for two different types of scholarship – please do not tick more than two boxes on the application form.
- Spend time on your application. You are in competition with some of the strongest students in the world so spend as much time as necessary creating a polished, professional and persuasive application.
- Do not exceed the word limit given for any section of the application. We ask you to answer questions concisely for a reason.
- Check your application for spelling and grammar errors.
- Make a complete copy of the application before you send it
Deadline: Application closes October 16, 2015
Click here for more details and to apply