The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
Field(s): Business Administration.
Deadline: 31st May 2017.
Funded By: The Boustany Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2017 Boustany MBA Scholarship is targeted for Students of any nation (priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent).
‣ No. of awards: One scholarship will be awarded.
2017 Boustany MBA Scholarship At Harvard Business School
‣ Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
‣ Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
‣ If shortlisted, applicant may be invited to an interview with the foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the scholarship.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Students can apply electronically. Send a copy of your curriculum vitae with photo, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from. Candidates may apply for the Scholarship after receiving an offer for a place on the Harvard MBA program.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31st May 2017.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.