Apply Here For Scholarship At Harvard Business School

Seeking Scholarship  (12)

The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.

Field(s): Business Administration.

Deadline: 31st May 2017.

Funded By: The Boustany Foundation

Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2017 Boustany MBA Scholarship is targeted for Students of any nation (priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent).

Benefits(Value/ Inclusions):

‣ No. of awards: One scholarship will be awarded.

2017 Boustany MBA Scholarship At Harvard Business School

What it takes to avail 2017 Boustany MBA Scholarship ?

‣ Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.

‣ Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.

Notification:

‣ If shortlisted, applicant may be invited to an interview with the foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the scholarship.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Students can apply electronically. Send a copy of your curriculum vitae with photo, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from. Candidates may apply for the Scholarship after receiving an offer for a place on the Harvard MBA program.

‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31st May 2017.

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information click here

1. mohammed

August 17, 2015 at 6:11 PM

I would like to re study in this most prestageous university ! MBA ,

2. jifara

August 19, 2015 at 1:37 PM

I’m jifara dirirsa .I’m graduated from jimma university,Ethiopia.I wish to enjoy MS abroad.of it is OK contact me by phone:0922153644 or email:jifara.dirirsa@yahoo.com

3. Kayode bidemi ayodele

August 20, 2015 at 8:27 AM

4. Tare kem

August 22, 2015 at 8:50 AM

I am from Ethiopia with BA in English. It is my pleasure if you consider me.

5. Amanuel gebreyohannes

August 22, 2015 at 11:02 AM

i m really happy by your apportunity but could you plz bring up about aviation?

6. henok habteab

August 22, 2015 at 11:09 AM

I like ur apportunity

7. abdifatah sheik mahamod

August 22, 2015 at 11:14 AM

my name abdifatah sheik mahamod from ethiopia I want to study scholarship please help me my cobtact is. +251929513274

8. siciid cabdi

August 25, 2015 at 10:33 PM

my name is said Iam freshman I would like this opportunity plz contect me below the email siciid0099@gmail.com

9. hamze

September 2, 2015 at 10:00 AM

Please i need your help in undergraduate scholarship.i al pay back after school help me. Reply

10. bantayehu shmels

September 9, 2015 at 10:32 PM

my name is bantayehu shmels from Ethiopia first I would like thanks to create this opportunity for all student,I am undergraduate student for the field of accounting and finance please help me and I will continue my study this is my phone number 251910656322 and my e-mail bantayehushemls93@gmail.com

11. mussie dirar

September 13, 2015 at 6:23 PM

i love to have this apportunity.if u gave it to me,then i wont let you down.

12. yordanos abrham

September 24, 2015 at 10:16 PM

13. yordanos abrham

September 24, 2015 at 10:18 PM

i am yordanos from ethiopia and am under graduated and also am so open minded that i want to get a scolarship in your university so please try to help me.so contact me with ma phone number 0943169058 or0921738287

14. Nagasa Daba

September 26, 2015 at 7:12 AM

I am Nagasa Daba Worku from Ethiopia.I have BA degree in Cooperative from Ambo University which is role playing in Ethiopian research development as a country and world wide as wel.I wonder if you recognize me in your Universty.

15. abdurrahman

September 27, 2015 at 1:16 PM

realy i would like geting free scholarship because i am poor person i don’t have money

16. abdurrahman

September 27, 2015 at 1:27 PM

my name is abdurrahman ibrahim y’gub i am seeking for getting free scholarship of your university so try to help me and contact me with my phone number +252615301880

September 29, 2015 at 11:03 AM

my name is weldetnsae teweldemedhn from Eritrea.I have a BA degree in business management from halhale college. So I am seeking free scholarship if it is possible in your university. contact me on +2917323742 or weldiesa teweldemedhn on face book.

18. jafer ahmed

October 12, 2015 at 3:34 PM

My name is jafer business and economics student I want scholars please help me.

October 18, 2015 at 11:50 PM

my name is Amadou S. Bah from The Gambia, i will also love to grab these opportunity if possible. Am a certificate holder in Teaching in my country.

20. rabira refissa

October 20, 2015 at 7:09 AM

first thank you for giving these great opportunity my name is rebira refissa am from Ethopia i have finished grade 12 in 2011/12 if you give me this wonderful chance to get the scholarship i wont let you down and i would persue my education in your country and fulfil my dream of studying and getting higher education thank you. my email is rabira.fromgod@gmail.com

21. fekadu tesfaye

October 28, 2015 at 10:13 AM

i have BA mangemant

22. Hayelom abrha

November 10, 2015 at 4:50 PM

My name is hayelom abrha i am from Ethiopia i jest finish now gread 12 i could not get in to university because lack of many i wish that you accept me and achive my goll’s help my country

23. Abraham

November 11, 2015 at 11:33 AM

hey please help me My name is Abraham G.Kollie I could like to study at this university.

• sainey

May 9, 2016 at 9:27 PM

i realy need help from you

24. sainey

May 9, 2016 at 9:28 PM

i need froum you das my mail diamond8720@yahoo.com

25. sufyen mewuded

May 21, 2016 at 9:12 PM

My name is sufyen mewuded from ethiopia i have BA degree in management,2y expriance in banking so please contact me by email፦sufyenmewuded@gmail.com