The Brett Law $2,000 Future Leaders Scholarship 2015 is available to law school students who have an interest in personal injury law and are working towards their Juris Doctorate degree.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must be a full-time student attending (or planning to attend on a full-time basis) an accredited law school.
- Must demonstrate admission and plans to enroll, or proof of current enrollment in an accredited law school. *If you have not yet received your acceptance into law school, you may still apply, but the scholarship will not be released without proof of acceptance and enrollment.
- Academic achievement as reflected by a minimum 3.5 GPA.
The award recipient shall provide the following documentation to obtain the scholarship:
- An official, sealed transcript reflecting the student’s current standing with a 3.5 GPA.
- Proof of admission and enrollment in an accredited law school.
- The Brett Law Future Leaders Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses. A check for $2,000 will be made payable to the award recipient’s university or college to cover these expenses.
All applicants must complete the provided Future Leaders Application and submit a 500-word essay on how personal injury law positively affects social change. All applicants must also include an official, sealed transcript reflecting his or her current standing with a 3.5 GPA and proof of acceptance and enrollment. Failure to include all required materials will result in immediate rejection of the application.
The Brett Law Future Leaders Scholarship recipient will be notified of the selection on or about August 15, 2015.
Completed applications must be submitted no later than July 15, 2015. Applications should be mailed to:
Brett Law – Washington’s Injury Lawyers
Attn: Judy Wagner
1310 10th Street, Suite 104
Bellingham, WA 98225
Official website for more info