2015 Coventry University Phoenix Scholarship For UK Students

2015 Coventry University Phoenix Scholarship For UK Students

The application deadline is 31 August, 2015.

Applications are invited for Coventry University phoenix scholarship from students living in low participation neighbourhoods in Higher Education (HE) within the UK. The Phoenix Scholarship is available for three years and is worth £1,000 cash per year. Social Work students are eligible to receive the Phoenix scholarship in their first year but not in subsequent years due to the availability of the Social Work bursary and the grant for tuition fees. The application deadline is 31 August, 2015.

Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded in all subjects offered by the university.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate degree program.
Scholarship Provider: Coventry University, UK
Scholarship can be taken at: UK

Eligibility: To apply for this scholarship, applicant must:
-be starting the first year of an undergraduate course in 2015 (full-time or part-time) at Coventry University (CU) or Coventry University London Campus (CULC);
-select Coventry University as their firm choice (CF or UF) through UCAS;
-reside in a postcode defined to have low participation rate in HE of “2” or “1” as defined by the Higher Education Funding Council;
-achieve at least 260 UCAS Tariff points from three full A2-Levels (e.g. BCC) or equivalent qualifications

Scholarship Open for International Students: The scholarship is available for UK students.

Scholarship Description: Coventry University is offering the Phoenix Scholarship to well qualified full-time students who can fulfill the full list of eligibility criteria. The Phoenix scholarship is renewable at the end of Year 1 only, subject to eligibility and academic achievement criteria. Phoenix Scholarship Coventry University will accept three A2 levels or any combination of three awards which total 260 Tariff points.

Number of award(s): In 2015, there is no limit to the number of scholarships that can be awarded to students who satisfy the set criteria.

Duration of award(s): This scholarship is awarded up to a maximum of 3 years.

What does it cover? The Coventry University Phoenix Scholarship is worth up to £3,000. It consists of a cash payment of £1,000 per year (up to a maximum of 3 years) providing a course average mark of 60% or above is maintained.

Selection Criteria: The scholarship is awarded competitively to students living in low participation neighbourhoods in Higher Education (HE) within the UK

Notification: The awards will be confirmed by 28 September 2015.

How to Apply: Applications should be submitted via post.

Application Form, Click Here

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31 August, 2015.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application, Click Here

1. Nasraa Yousof

July 29, 2015 at 9:53 AM

My name Nasraa Yousof I live in Somalia and I want to study the Scolarship please contact me + 252634749550

2. Hawulatu Inusah

July 29, 2015 at 9:58 AM

Mohammed Amankwah is my name, please i need scholarship to study am undergraduate +233 024 910 1424 mohammedamankwah@yahoo.com

3. Hawulatu Inusah

July 29, 2015 at 9:59 AM

4. Saciid Macalim Cilmi Maxamed

July 29, 2015 at 10:15 AM

i am named saed moallim elmi, i want this scolarship please contact me saciid_cilmi@live.com or +252618726196

5. bobo

July 29, 2015 at 11:47 AM

hello my name is bobo i am an agroeconomic engeneeir very interested to this scholarship i would like to join your university for my master please tell me how to aply 00224666227265,00224656424504

6. Lemitchomboto Aman

July 29, 2015 at 11:31 AM

Hello i stay in burundi but i’m congolese(drc) i want olso to get scholarship from you for more contact me on +25775577025 or lemitchombotoaman@gmail.Com i hope that this chance is mine

7. Ghulamfarouq Rasouli

July 29, 2015 at 11:42 AM

Hi , my name is ghulamfarouq I am form Afghanistan I have need scholarship to study I hope contact me in my number ( +93729970970 )

8. Ashenafi Taye

July 29, 2015 at 12:53 PM

Hello my name is Ashenafi Taye from Ethiopia I have a BSC degree in mechanical engineering I want to study MSC in this and other related fields please contact me by Email:- Ashenafitaye521@gmail.com.thank u!

9. Hamse Vieri

July 29, 2015 at 12:52 PM

My name is hamse mahamoud jama ilive in somali and i want to study the scolarship please i hope contact me +252634705190

10. NGENDAKUMANA ERIC

July 29, 2015 at 2:48 PM

my name is eric i am undergraduate in BSc in burundi i need a scholarship in to improve my level because in our country we are not studing

11. eshetie

July 30, 2015 at 10:30 AM

i have first degree in water resource and irrigation management3.08gpaplease contact me +251-914822679

12. Moses Magok

September 28, 2015 at 10:21 AM

i am very interesting for the scholarship carried out, am South Sudanese and want to apply to college of Engineering. my contact is +211955250561

• Anonymous

October 23, 2015 at 1:27 PM

My name is Alexis Hafashimana i am very interested by the scholarship and i want to study the scholarship please contact me on +25779757366 i finishined secondary school in BScientific .

October 23, 2015 at 1:11 PM

my mname is Alexis i am undergraduate in Bsc and i am very interested by scholaship i want to study scholaship please contact me on +25779757366