2015 International Peace Scholarship Fund For Women To Study in US or Canada

2015 International Peace Scholarship Fund For Women To Study in US or Canada

Description

‣ The International Peace Scholarship Fund, established in 1949, is a program which provides scholarships for selected women from other countries for graduate study in the United States and Canada. Members of P.E.O. believe that education is fundamental to world peace and understanding.

Scholarship

‣ The 2016-2017 PEO International Peace Scholarships are based upon demonstrated need; however, the award is not intended to cover all academic or personal expenses. At the time of application, the applicant is required to indicate additional financial resources adequate to meet her estimated expenses. Examples of additional resources are personal and family funds, tuition waivers, work scholarships, teaching assistantships, study grants and other scholarships.

‣ The maximum amount awarded to a student is $10,000. Lesser amounts may be awarded according to individual needs

Have what it takes to avail 2016-2017 PEO International Peace Scholarships ?

‣  An applicant must be qualified for admission to full-time graduate study and working toward a graduate degree in an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada.

‣  A student who is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada is not eligible.

‣ Scholarships are not given for online courses, research, internships or for practical training if not combined with coursework.

‣ In order to qualify for her first scholarship, an applicant must have a full year of coursework remaining, be enrolled and in residence for the entire school year.

‣  Doctoral students who have completed coursework and are working only on dissertations are not eligible as first-time applicants.

‣ International students attending Cottey College are eligible to apply for a scholarship.

IPS Documents

Printable IPS Policies (PDF – updated 06/14)

2016-17 IPS Application Calendar

Download Eligibility form

Scholarship Application Method

IPS APPLICATION CALENDAR DATES for the 2016-2017 Term of Study

September 15, 2015

IPS begins to accept Eligibility Forms

December 15, 2015

Last day to submit Eligibility Forms

March 1, 2016

Last day to submit completed application materials from applicants already enrolled in the graduate program and school for which their scholarship is intended

April 1, 2016

Last day to submit completed application materials from applicants not yet enrolled in the graduate program or school for which the scholarship is intended

Last day to submit completed application materials for applicants who will be attending Cottey College: May 2016

Notification of scholarship awards : June 1, 2016

Last day for students to accept IPS scholarships

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about 2016-2017 PEO International Peace Scholarships

1. Katrin

July 21, 2015 at 7:18 AM

Please can someone give me this cholarshi i really need this

2. samarawit yohannse

July 23, 2015 at 1:13 PM

i need scholar ship for master program pls help me

3. Senait

July 24, 2015 at 5:58 AM

Pleas give me the scolar and i will make u proud! I promise

4. Senait

July 24, 2015 at 6:02 AM

Pleas give me the scholar and i will be the greatest programmer of all the world and make you proud i Promise

5. Viola Peter

July 28, 2015 at 10:03 AM

I really need scholarship for undergraduate international students,,,,please

6. nada

July 31, 2015 at 7:29 AM

i really need this scholarship ,please help me

7. Tigest Tafesse Kassa

August 8, 2015 at 5:39 PM

I have BA in accounting, now i want to study MA in my field but i don’t have enough money to do this so please help me to get scholarship.

8. Diriba Merga

August 9, 2015 at 1:25 PM

My name is Diriba Merga from Ethiopia. I want to study master of Law. Pls contact me through +251911803064, my email diribamerga@gmail.com

9. shewit hadgembes

August 11, 2015 at 5:03 PM

i really really want to up grade my field please help me to achieve my goal.

10. saddam Abdi Adar

August 12, 2015 at 3:16 PM

Hello iam ethiopian student i need this scholarship my name is saddam Abdi adar my phone number +251915468875 my Email address saddamabdiadar@gmail.com Thankz To All

11. muna ahmed

August 15, 2015 at 9:21 AM

my name is Muna Ahmed from Somalia , I really need scholarship for undergraduate international student . pleas regard me my request ,cause my country unrest situation

12. Rahel atile

August 19, 2015 at 6:47 PM

my name is Rahel atile. I am 12 grade student my GPA in high school 3.57. I would like to get scholarship in your university if you allowed me contact by my phone 0920855037

13. Tusiime Alex

September 3, 2015 at 2:06 PM

• Tusiime Alex

September 3, 2015 at 2:12 PM

My name is Tusiime Alex from Uganda. I would like to get a scholarship for masters in international law/ international criminal justice. Thanks joshtusime.jt@gmail.com

14. Umugwaneza Clemence

September 4, 2015 at 9:16 AM

Hello,I am Umugwaneza Clemence,Rwandeese. I want to know more about scholarships.

15. yasmin feisal

September 6, 2015 at 9:10 AM

I realy need this scholership plzz help me 2 get masters in international relations tnxx

16. selam mehari

September 19, 2015 at 4:50 PM

i am selam from eritrea and i really need a change in my life. i wish you can give me a chance to prove it to myself and you

September 25, 2015 at 2:51 PM

My name is neema lyatuu from Tanzania i wish to study masters in BA please help me on how i can get a scholarship

18. Lys Christelle

October 6, 2015 at 9:50 AM

Hello,i would like to get scholarship in peace college.if please.thank you

19. mesgie ayenew

October 20, 2015 at 12:04 PM

this is mesgie ayenew from ethiopia with MSc in biology from haramaya university.If am glad to gain scholarship and study such an interesting field.

20. Diane UWAMAHORO

November 18, 2015 at 6:57 AM

my name is Diane UWAMAHORO, please I need this scholarship.

21. Diane UWAMAHORO

November 18, 2015 at 6:58 AM

my name is Diane UWAMAHORO, I need this scholarship. thank you!

22. Emma

November 24, 2015 at 8:03 AM

Thank you so much for the opportunity you are offering. Am a working lady been teaching for a while. I wish to receive scholarship to study education at a higher level. Please let look forward for your help. Thanks again

23. Lydia kanaly

December 28, 2015 at 12:54 PM

I am a kenyan lady seriously seeking for scholarship.

24. Olwoch Michael

January 2, 2016 at 4:41 PM

I Am A Ugandan, I Am Seriously Looking For A Scholarship In Economics Or Accounting. Please Can Some One Out There Help Me (Contact Me On +256777002654)

25. Alice Umubyeyi

January 6, 2016 at 6:42 PM

hello i am Alice Umubyeyi i really wish and want to study industrial engineering but i don’t have enough financial support and that is why i need any scholarship available even if i have to work for the mean time while your are giving it to me i am also ready to work after my studies to pay back. if there is some scholarships available for me please contact me my email is Aliceumubyeyi75@yahoo.com my phone number is +250728566798 i am from Rwanda. thank you

26. Bezawit Effa

February 19, 2016 at 8:03 AM

I need this scholarship to be the best Engineering student Pleas contact me +251912704422