2015 University of West London Ambassador Scholarships For International Students

2015 University of West London Ambassador Scholarships For International Students

Application Deadline:17 July 2015

International Ambassador Scholarships
Course(s) Offered: Any field
Course Level: Undergraduate (bachelors), Graduate (masters)
Provider: University of West London
Country to Study in: UK

Scholarship Description
The University of West London offers international students from around the world the chance to apply for and successfully receive one of the 100 International Ambassador Scholarships worth up to £5000.
By receiving these awards, these international students are availed the opportunity to study at the number 1 modern university in London (Guardian University Guide 2013). These offers are available for both January and September intakes.
The International Ambassador Scholarship recognises and provides financial support for outstanding students who wish to act as ambassadors for the University of West London. International Ambassadors will be active representatives of the University.

Students are eligible to apply for the scholarship if they have been offered an unconditional place to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of West London, commencing in either January or September (depending on period of application) of year of commencement of study.

Eligible groups
Citizens of ANY country of the world
Participating Institutions
University of West London, UK

Fields of study
Any full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University

Number of awards
Up to one hundred (100) awards will be given

Sponsorship duration
These are one-time PARTIAL scholarships

Scholarship benefits
Scholarships are worth up to £5,000 ($7,500 USD)

Method of Application
You can apply for the International Ambassador Scholarships forJanuary orSeptember 2015 intake by completing a scholarship application form.
Please save this form to your computer before completing it. Once completed, please save and e-mail your completed application form to int.app@uwl.ac.uk. If you are unable to save a completed version of the form, you may not have the required software. If this is the case, please print off the form and scan the completed application to int.app@uwl.ac.uk.
Only applyif you have been accepted to a programmeoffered at University of West London.
It is important to visit the official website (link to it is below) for detailed information and also to access and download the ‘Application Form’ for this award.

DEADLINES:
The deadline for applications for September 2015 is 5pm onFriday 17 July 2015.

PLEASE NOTE:
You must be an international fee-payer, not a home/EU student to be eligible to apply for the International Ambassador Scholarships.
Please note that these are partial scholarships.
International Ambassadors will be active representatives of the University. They will be expected to participate in current and future promotional activities, and as such, will be interviewed and photographed by the University marketing department.
The scholar will also contribute from time to time in the promotion of the University of West London by supporting events organised for scholars and by the International Office.

Application Deadline:17 July 2015

Open to International Applicants: Yes

More Scholarship Information and Application, Click Here

1. wezi banda

July 8, 2015 at 10:01 AM

am a zambian citizen and am interested ind applying for a scholarship i wanted to study biomedical engineering,telecommunication,electrical and electronic engineering i can be happy if i can given an oppotunity to study one of these courses my contacts are wezijrbanda@gmail.com,260963468831.

2. Nyamambi Simoesihle

July 8, 2015 at 12:52 PM

I am a very underprivilledged 28 year old male from Zimbabwe and i wish to apply for scholarship to study undergraduate degree in nursing

3. Victoria kalondu

July 8, 2015 at 1:41 PM

am humbled looking forward for your scholarship in studying BSn nursing in your university. please I would be gland if u consider my request

4. bidika sarika

July 8, 2015 at 1:56 PM

name bidika sarika age 24 sex m country ethiopia city pawi primary school 1-10 wembera scondary school 11-12 debre zeit wembera university woliata sodo university department of studied health science current work at pawi hospital experience three year please help me to study master program in your institution by scholar ship contact bid4sar@gmail.com

5. mohamed adan dhubane

July 8, 2015 at 2:14 PM

I went to this scholarship to help me

6. Takele Medina Megule

July 8, 2015 at 2:40 PM

i want to learn master degree any social science in your institution

7. Tokicho Gure

July 8, 2015 at 3:57 PM

I kindly request u to give me this chance

• bidika sarika

July 8, 2015 at 8:32 PM

please give me chance i have bsc nursing degree by health science

8. Aynwaga Hunegnw

July 8, 2015 at 4:23 PM

I am a chemist.i need a chance to get scholarship in chemistry.

9. eamail kabuli

July 8, 2015 at 7:03 PM

Hi.let me tell you. I was student in Slovakia TU.2011-2012 I want to follow my faculty in west London University. Please help me .sinserly kabuli.

10. Khumari

July 8, 2015 at 7:56 PM

Hi I am from Afghanistan Please help me

11. Yeshitla Endalkachew

July 9, 2015 at 5:38 AM

am very interested to apply for masters program in Economics. am graduated from university of Hawassa, Ethiopia in 2014.

12. Yeshitla Endalkachew

July 9, 2015 at 5:44 AM

am very interested to apply for MSc program in Economics. am graduated from University of Hawassa,Ethiopia and I kindly wait your positive response

13. bidika sarika

July 9, 2015 at 6:20 AM

please help me to study in your institution in master program by health science , i have three year experience by bsc nursing degree program.

14. Philip Owusu

July 9, 2015 at 7:24 AM

what is the closing date for undergraduates international students??

15. Abdirahman

July 9, 2015 at 10:55 AM

That is really l wish my dearm

16. Firnus Alebachew

July 9, 2015 at 12:19 PM

I am Firnus Alebachew from Ethiopia,sex female, undergraduated degree in Addis Ababa science and technology university.how can I get this chance please contact me firnusalbachwu@gmail.com

17. Sayid-Ali Abdi Muse

July 9, 2015 at 2:51 PM

I am from somalia/Mugadishu, i kindly request you be one of the international students that get this chance, please help me to get matser degree, i just completed my first degree of (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory), and this is my E-mail: sayidcalicm@gmail.com

18. kyalondawa daniel kyalondawa

July 10, 2015 at 1:47 AM

am a congolese an citizen and am interested ind applying for a scholarship i wanted to study computer sciences, or computer engineering i can be happy if i can given an oppotunity to study one of these courses i will graduate soon in computers sciences at hope africa university my contacts are dkyalondawa@yahoo.fr

19. KINYALA CHRIS

July 10, 2015 at 7:17 AM

Im kinyala chris, sex male,age 25yrs from north uganda eager 4 any engineering course cont.+211927588529

20. birukyoha

July 10, 2015 at 8:09 AM

my name is biruk yohannes from Ethiopia I want to apply

21. Yaregal tilahun

July 10, 2015 at 12:45 PM

Please help me to study master program in your institution in economist. I am graguated from jimma university and i kindly wait your posetive response. Thank you

22. Yaregal tilahun

July 10, 2015 at 12:46 PM

Please help me by the above adress

23. Goitom ysmay

July 11, 2015 at 4:54 PM

iam goitom ysma from Ethiopia .i want to apply master degree in English language.

24. natnael tedrose

July 31, 2015 at 10:06 AM

25. natnael tedrose

July 31, 2015 at 10:09 AM

i’m student in ethiopa and also a senior high school greduate looking for help to study in university please please help i want to study anyting and everything so that i become a good student and worker plase help plase help me i beg of this noble scholarship to hear me thank you plase please please call for more information +251910159931

26. AMANA JUNDI

August 2, 2015 at 3:15 AM

I am graduted by nursing in digre

27. Kenneth Nasolo Chimbaza

August 12, 2015 at 5:54 AM

I am interested to benefit from the ambassador scholarship. I want to study undergraduate degree program at your school. I really need this chance, please accept me. I am from Malawi, Africa.

28. noel nuvunga

September 12, 2015 at 7:12 PM

hi, i wish if i could have that chance to have that scholarship, i will be thankful for that oportunity… thankx

29. Shamshadin kassim omer

September 26, 2015 at 9:27 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). please contact me by Phone number: +251920905316. Email: shadokassim@gmail.com

October 5, 2015 at 7:28 AM

Am Deric seeking to pursue Bsc i. Quantity Survey…hope to hear from you soon. derico@ymail.com

31. Teshoma Geda Beketa

October 5, 2015 at 1:17 PM

I am Teshoma Geda from Ethiopia ,first degree holder by LAW I would like to join your scholarship.please I expect positive response . thank

32. zhiine geele

October 6, 2015 at 12:07 PM

my name is zhiine geele i live in somalia i want to study plz help me nd contact me number 0907851459

33. Assan Davies Donkor

October 12, 2015 at 4:47 PM

I will be greatful if am given a chance to attain this priviledge. I will put in much effort to promote me and the environment. Thank You. h Hoping to hearing from you sooner.

34. Wondimagegn Nigussie

October 29, 2015 at 4:32 PM

To sir/Madame, hey am wondimagegn Nigussie from Ethiopia. i have BA in Accounting with GPA 3. 72 at GC 2012. Currently i have to looking postgraduate MBA free scholarship. And also am very interested to apply in your honorable university. So please help me by giving this chance. for more information please contact me via email address & Mobile. email ; wondmagegn2006@gmail. com Mobile ; (251) 912183640. p o. box 2254 Hawassa, Ethiopia. So please if I got, the opportunity am very glad. Thanks in advance.

35. caydiid cali

November 16, 2015 at 4:39 PM

Dear My name’s aydruus ali abdi I am from somali lgraduated to university Iwant mastar dagre scholarship please help me contact my phone +252615026857

36. yaasir cumar xasan

November 18, 2015 at 4:50 PM

Hi my name is yasser omar hassan I live in somalia mogadisho really I want to get this chance of scholarship please if you can do contact me on the phone 00252615296015 and email address biikol67@hotmail.com thank you very much

37. khadija

January 20, 2016 at 3:40 PM

my name is khadija aweis am somalian girl who lives in kenya currently nairobi i would like to apply this scholarship and i hope that you will accept my request because i would like to study but i cant because of financial problem and i hope you will replay it for me thank you Tel:+254729762101

38. Temesgen Fekadu

January 20, 2016 at 6:42 PM

My name is Temesgen Fekadu from Ethiopia. I am graduated from Wollega University by Hydraulic & water resources with distiniction in 2015. I seek to apply your ascholarship program to upgrade my education level in one of your University. Contact me by e-email:temefeke@gmail.com or +251917845997

39. Baboucar Bah

January 30, 2016 at 8:52 AM

looking for scholarship

40. Baboucar Bah

January 30, 2016 at 8:55 AM

application for scholarship

41. Desu misgan

April 23, 2016 at 8:02 AM

My name is Desu Misgan from Ethiopia i am colleage student in surveying second year so i want to your help because big interest in this field up grade therefore please give me this chance . contact me 09 38 63 74 88 thanks

42. mohamed

May 3, 2016 at 2:42 PM

l am come somalia l want scholarship

43. mohamed

May 3, 2016 at 2:42 PM

l am come from somalia l want scholarship

44. Anibachor Michael

May 22, 2016 at 4:26 AM

I am a Nigerian with Higher National Diploma HND in Animal Production Technology from Federal College of Animal Health and Production Technology Moor Plantation Apata Ibadan Nigeria and wish to study further in pursuance of my agricultural career under your scholarship scheme please how do I go about it.my number +2347067353966

June 30, 2016 at 11:01 AM

I am Ethiopian citizen graduated kotebe university college at Addis Ababa faculty of natural and computational science department of biology I am very pleased to hear your announcement I want to study biomedical at master program I wish positive respond from you yours faithful Ibrahim Mohamu kenyare please contact me this number 0915464663