2016 Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarships For African Students

students (2)

The Beit Trust offers annually a number of Postgraduate Masters or PhD Scholarships abroad for studies or research to graduates who are domiciled in Malawi, Zambia or Zimbabwe (the beneficial area) Scholarships are taken up at a university in the United Kingdom, Ireland or South Africa, for study in a subject of the individual’s choice appropriate to the needs of the beneficial area.

‣ Duration is normally for a maximum of three years at the discretion of Trustees. In addition, shared awards for a taught Masters Degree are offered at Imperial College London, the University of Leeds (BL); at Rhodes University (BRU); at Stellenbosch University (BS) and at the University of Witwatersrand (BW).

To be eligible to receive 2016 Beit Trust Scholarships ,

‣ All applicants (except medical and veterinary doctors) must be under 30 years of age on 31 December of the year of application.

‣ Some experience of work after completion of a first degree is also desirable.

‣ Doctors and vets must be under 35 years of age on 31 December and should have completed 18 months of internship and preferably a one-year rural posting in the relevant country.

‣ Scholarships are taken up at a university in the United Kingdom, Ireland or South Africa, for study in a subject of the individual’s choice appropriate to the needs of the beneficial area.

Selection Criteria 2016 Beit Trust Scholarships

‣ Selection for Beit Trust Scholarships is highly competitive and only Postgraduates with at least a Merit (equivalent to a good 2.1 from a UK university) in their first degree are likely to succeed.

‣ The selectors favor practical and useful disciplines that are likely to offer a clear benefit to the benefited area.

‣ Because of their high cost, MBAs and PhDs are very seldom awarded in the UK, but a taught MBA at an established university in South Africa is acceptable.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Please complete and submit this initial application form to gain qualification for application to scholarships-at-beittrust.org.uk no later than 15 August 2015.

Scholarship Applications are due on 31st August annually.

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

Official scholarship website

1. Maxwel Gulumule Banda

October 23, 2015 at 6:31 PM

My name is Maxwel. Banda. Ftom. Malawi. I could like to learn. Mechanical engineering ……..my. Phone. Number is 265882426235

2. Wondimagegn Nigussie

October 29, 2015 at 3:32 PM

To sir/Madame, hey am wondimagegn Nigussie from Ethiopia. i have BA in Accounting with GPA 3. 72 at GC 2012. Currently i have to looking postgraduate MBA free scholarship. And also am very interested to apply in your honorable university of USA & Canada. So please help me by giving this chance. for more information please contact me via email address & Mobile. email ; wondmagegn2006@gmail. com Mobile ; (251) 912183640. p o. box 2254 Hawassa, Ethiopia.

3. Gulilat Getaneh Teklemariyam

November 1, 2015 at 12:20 PM

My name is Gulilat Getaneh, from Ethiopia. i am grauated from Kotebe university college with the degree of bachelor science in Mathematics with CGPA 2.66 on june 2014 GC. I am very interested to apply in your honorable university of USA & Canada. So please help me by giving this chance. for more information please contact me via email address & Mobile. email ; gulilatgetaneh@gmail. com Mobile ; (251) 919211010 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.

4. Aklilu Tsige Ateray

November 4, 2015 at 6:54 PM

helo dear I have first degree in social Anthropology, so iam intrseted join in ur university

5. Radwaan ABdi

November 6, 2015 at 7:58 AM

my name is Ridwaan abdi I from somailia ineed this scholarship plz contact me 252634596997or radwaan 656@gmail.com

6. Abate Asrat

November 9, 2015 at 9:29 AM

Hi My Name Is Abate Asrat I Am From Ethiopia Sex Male Age 21 And I Have BA degree in accounting and finance &now i want to study related coruses by this chance.please contact me by ተ251928250176

7. Abshir

November 22, 2015 at 7:53 PM

Dear, All My name is Abshir ibrahim, from ethiopia and i have graduated Bsc of profissianal nursing, and know looking forward to join with you on my MPH program, Thanks

8. Mohammed Sabona

November 22, 2015 at 8:24 PM

I am from ethiophgan and i have first degree in computer science . I wanna tno take my masters ghn ur campany pls try to mix me with ur universitx

9. ayan dama

November 25, 2015 at 9:57 AM

i have first degree in telecommunication engineerig iam from somalia i like to get master scholarship

10. Binyam

November 27, 2015 at 7:15 AM

my name is Binyam Haileselasie , i have BSc degree in Civil Engineering from Adama Science and Technology University . now i need help to continue my masters program . +251920616774

11. Ramadan Mkangala

December 10, 2015 at 5:15 PM

Hi my name is Ramadhan Mkangala i m holding bsc in Real Estates management from University of Dar es salaam Tanzania i need help to persue msc in Internation business and Economics my mobile number is +255 713 765 708 Regards,

12. medhanie

December 16, 2015 at 8:49 AM

hiii I am medhanie I am eritrean I have degree in accounting. I want to upgrade it. I would like to advise me such schoolarship opportunity

13. medhanie

December 16, 2015 at 8:54 AM

contanct me by emahameda@gmail.com

14. temam sulti

December 26, 2015 at 9:44 PM

i interest in this ischolership please take to me this chanse contac bay this phone 00251912310647

15. temam sulti

December 26, 2015 at 9:47 PM

i interest in this ischolership i am the 3rd degree clinical nurse please take to me this chanse contac bay this phone 00251912310647

16. Sylla gassim

February 17, 2016 at 4:52 PM

Sylla gassim Am a high school graduate in guinea,I offered engienneereng constructeng.langage anglais no money to feature my education I really need you help to apply me this scholarship. my numba +224662452254

17. Amelework Tesfaye

February 20, 2016 at 9:53 PM

hello sir/Madam my name is Amelework Tesfaye. I am 28 years old. Thanks a lot for the notice you have informed me to join your scholarship, I’m from Ethiopia and I have first degree in mathematics from Dilla university and I have six years of work experience on related fields and now I am 5th years civil Engineering BSC student in hawassa university, I have interest to continue masters (post graduate) in related field, please help me and my contact address is phone :- +251912059447 or +251925545494 and my e-mail is amelework.tesfaye@yahoo.com. Thank you in advance!

April 1, 2016 at 8:17 AM

hello

19. Tesfaye Gedyon

April 5, 2016 at 11:21 AM

I am Tesfaye Gedyon from Ethiopia looking for PHD scholarship in business studies which might contribute to my country development.

20. Dani Be

May 7, 2016 at 7:03 AM

I am student of bule hora university please I need scholar

21. Dani Be

May 7, 2016 at 7:06 AM

I am student of bule hora university please I need scholar .from Ethiopia my phone number is 251910674742.

22. abdulahi

May 21, 2016 at 2:53 PM

i am somali i intrested in comouter science plz contact no+252907845385 or cabdilaahi2223@gmail.com

23. hamse

July 23, 2016 at 4:34 PM

hi my name is hamsr Haybe iam very interest this scholarship plz contact me gmail tawakal4118801@gmail.com and tell 00252634395474

24. Teweldebrhan Abraha

July 28, 2016 at 10:15 PM

I am Teweldebrhan Abraha from Ethiopia and I have MA degree in social psychology having seven years working experiences in one of the higher education institution of Ethiopia. In addition, currently I am an assistant professor in psychology and I want to pursue my further education in any country abroad my home land. This is because I want to learn the discipline of psychology from the perspective s of others. Thank you very much for your concerns.

25. natnael wondimu

August 23, 2016 at 7:51 PM

am natnael wondimu froms ethiopea first year information system student in hawassa univeresity I want to so I need to help continue my degree program my phone number is 251921323933 philawondimu@gmail.com it is my address

26. Misganaw Yaregal Anley

September 29, 2016 at 3:21 AM

Sir/Madam I am Misganaw yaregal Anley from Ethiopia. I am Male and 23 years old. I am graduated Bachelor degree in Accounting and finance in 2016. I would to like study masters degree in Accounting and finance or other related fields in your University scholarship program. if your University scholarship include me please contact by +251-918-427-720. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT “QUALITY EDUCATION FOR ALL”.

27. Amante Tiku

November 3, 2016 at 5:25 PM

my name is Amante Tiku from ethiopia i study computer science in wolkite university 3rd year my GPA was 3.1 and i have interest to join this golden chance