Apply Here For £3,000 Dean’s International Student Scholarship at England, UK

student and teacher looking smiling at the library

The application deadline is 15th November 2015

University of Dundee is awarding Dean’s international scholarship to students in each of 15 Academic Schools. Scholarship is awarded for pursuing undergraduate and taught postgraduate degree program. Scholarship has a value of £3,000 per year deducted from annual tuition fee. This scholarship is payable for each year of degree at Dundee. The deadline for applying to the Dean’s International Scholarship is 15th November 2015.

Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded to study any courses available at 15 Academic Schools of University of Dundee.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate and taught postgraduate degree program at University of Dundee.
Scholarship Provider: University of Dundee, UK
Scholarship can be taken at: UK

2016 Dean’s International Scholarship at University of Dundee

Eligibility: The Dean’s International Scholarship is open to undergraduate and taught postgraduate international applicants. The Dean’s International Scholarship is available to applicants in each of 15 Academic Schools.

Scholarship Open for International Students: International students can apply for this scholarship.

Scholarship Description:
The Dean’s International Scholarship is open to undergraduate and taught postgraduate international applicants. If you are successful you will be awarded £3,000 per year, which is deducted from your annual tuition fee. This scholarship is payable for each year of your degree at Dundee.

Number of award(s): Not Known

Duration of award(s): This scholarship is payable for each year of your degree at Dundee.

What does it cover? Scholarship has a value of £3,000 per year deducted from annual tuition fee.

Selection Criteria: Each Academic School will decide which of their applicants will receive the scholarship based on previous academic merit plus the supporting statement.

Notification: Not Known

How to Apply: If university makes you an offer for an eligible course, they will email you a link to an online scholarship application and ask you to submit a short supporting statement.

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 15th November 2015 – for those applying to start in January 2016 (taught postgraduate only)

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application

1. Habtamu Wubshet

August 21, 2015 at 6:01 AM

hello my name is Habtamu Wubshet I have BSC degree in civil engineering and I would like to master in structural engineering or highway engineering. more I have score more than average GPA. any chance to give me this scholarship here is my phone number +251-910-008-214

2. muzungu enock

August 21, 2015 at 6:02 AM

I am called muzungu enock from Rwanda,I have finished secondary school courses in2014.I like schoolarship of dean’s university for international students,thanks.

• Tekalign Keta

November 11, 2015 at 2:36 PM

My name is Mr Tekalign Keta. I am from ethiopia. I take frist degree by logistics and supply chain manegement from one of well recognized university from ethiopia in 2015 gc. So i want to study in your university. My phone number is 0916758427, Email tekalignketa@gmail.com. Please contact me any time

3. Habtamu Wubshet

August 21, 2015 at 6:04 AM

hello my name is Habtamu Wubshet I am ethiopian and I have BSC degree in civil engineering and I would like to master in structural engineering or highway engineering. more I have score more than average GPA. any chance to give me this scholarship here is my phone number +251-910-008-214

4. Mukhtaar

August 22, 2015 at 7:50 AM

Hello may names mukhtaar realy i interested to study escolaship so connect me by this number 0025224231217

5. Gemechu Hordofa

August 23, 2015 at 5:21 AM

my name is Gemechu Hordofa, i am Ethiopian, i have diploma by electronic office equipment maintenance, un less i am on learning bus ness management with degree program at private university .then if you give me to i apply to your university i am very happy.contact by my contact 251922083092 hordofagame@gmail.com

6. Yahya Njie

August 23, 2015 at 12:08 PM

Àm from the Gambia am interested in thé scholarship i want to study economics

7. kahsay Atsbaha

August 26, 2015 at 5:15 AM

I am kahsay from Ethiopia i have degree in civil engineering and i want this chance if you give me, please contact me by +251926730686 or e-mail, kasatsbaha@gmail.com thank

8. my names is allian

August 29, 2015 at 7:13 AM

my names ahmed iam student study secondary school staying in the region of togdheer somaliland so i haven’t money that are study pleaze contart me 00252634096525

9. Birhan Mekete

September 4, 2015 at 4:00 AM

my name is birhan mekete i am graduate by water and irrigation engineering ,pls contact me by bre.mekete25@gmail.com

10. jifara

September 4, 2015 at 6:31 PM

I AM Ethiopian.if you offer me I Want to study M.SC GEO TECHNICAL ENGINEERING.If ok contact me by 0922153644.THANK YOU!!!

11. Nebiyu Daniel

September 6, 2015 at 5:59 AM

My name is Nebiyu Daniel, I graduate in 2013 by Public Health Officer degree program now I want masters degree in Reproductive health, please contact me by 251913151794(email=dnebiyu21@yahoo.com)

12. mussie mehari

September 14, 2015 at 8:57 AM

first of all thanks for all members of this institute for giving us this chance and your respect full nes.my name is mussie mehari from ethiopia,africa.and am universty 1st year student and i was graduated from grade 12 last year in high score point,and i have agood results starting from lower grades until now,,and i strongly need your scholarship study so pls help me to join your institute,,and i have astrong commitment to my society,world and you to do more so pls contact me by my email address mussiemehari56@gmail.com or phone no 0949256898,,,,

13. Grace

September 15, 2015 at 12:51 AM

My name is Grace Lefielo.. I would currently like you to offer me a scholarship.. for am strongly in need of it.. Am Completing my High school Level this year so I would like to proceed with my studies next year.. please contact me in my Email address or Here:+26650873829.. Thanks..

14. Nardso Aboma Yadeta

September 18, 2015 at 12:44 AM

My Name is NARDOS ABOMA am Ethiopian BSC degree in Mechanical Eng I would like to offer i want to study MSc in chemical engerrining contact no. 251910846231 or Email nardiaboma@gmaul.com

15. Abraham Tesfamariam

September 26, 2015 at 1:44 PM

My name is Abraham Tesfamariam from Eritrea am graduted by BSC in Mechanical Engineering. Am looking forward to join. Thanks

16. Shukri Ahmed mohamed

October 1, 2015 at 2:01 PM

my name is Shukri I’m from somalia I’m graduated community development I’m interest to get that opportunity ok thanks my phone number 252907739105

17. Ishimwe djihad

October 4, 2015 at 7:33 AM

am called ishimwe djihad, am from Rwanda and i have finished my secondary studies in 2014 and i am also seeking for scholarship to help me to join the university thanks. mu cell phone number 250 727 953 033

October 8, 2015 at 8:41 AM

my names Mohammed iam interesting this opportunity iam undergraduate student but my family is not able to go university please accept my application and contact me 252634326274

19. selassie Bezabih

October 11, 2015 at 8:53 PM

Hello dear my name is Selassie Bezabih form Ethiopia . I have diploma in law so iam laèrnig nowy college degree by accounting so i want to study degree with related fields. If I get this golden chance please iform me by 251913816948. OR 251936263169 Or Selassiebezabih@gmail.com Thank you

20. Ruth Kulupando

October 17, 2015 at 5:09 AM

My name is Ruth Kulupando & am from Malawi have just finished my high school with good results & i would like to get a scholarship to study in Uk as am unable to find fees to continue with my studies here..i will be honoured if i can get this scholarship!you can find me through this number +265888836762

21. balamin Ceesay

October 19, 2015 at 9:39 PM

my name is balamin Ceesay from Gambia. since I saw your page in face book I get interested in your school

22. Bereket Tadesse

October 24, 2015 at 4:24 PM

Hello my Name is Bereket Tadesse from Ethiopia.I have already finished my high school with a nice results & I am very interested to get this opportunity if i get this great chance please inform me through my phone number +25139364583 or berekettadesse36@gmail.com

23. abebe tolan

October 26, 2015 at 3:22 PM

hello my name is abebe tolan from ethiopia,iam very happy if i succeed,my prime aim is to study internationally,so i listen from you!!

24. lamin jola jarju

October 26, 2015 at 6:57 PM

am a electrical student fines my certification now in for my diploma….I really need a sponsored to over d program …

25. Radwaan ABdi

November 6, 2015 at 7:51 AM

give plz contact me 252634596997or radwaan656@gmail.com

26. Abdikarim Ali Mohamed

November 10, 2015 at 9:29 AM

Dear sir/Madam, my name’s abdikarim Ali Mohamed, i was born in somalia in 1989, i hold bachelor degree of commerce deparment of accounting. so I would like to apply international scholarship for postgraduate , This is a big opportunity according to me, because i would like to pursue my higher education till to reach optimum level. therefore i would like to grateful international university which have offered fir many opportunity who have not able financially and transportation. however if you accept my request please contact me at farxan622@gmail.com or 252907637485. thank you from Abdikarim.

27. Mulugeta Halefom

November 14, 2015 at 7:27 PM

Hello, I am Mulugeta Halefom from Ethiopia. I have graduated my bachelor degree in Statistics department from a well recognized university. I would like to apply international scholarship for post graduate in related fields of study like development economics. Hence if you accept my request please inform me through my cell phone no. 251920873835 or email address mulugeta.halefom@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.

28. zaynab salad

December 16, 2015 at 7:10 AM

may name is zaynab salad I’m I live Ethiopia am 22 yers old I graduate nurse in 2015 …August bat nowe I wished to get this scholarship thanks

29. Teame Gebretsadik Hagos

June 5, 2016 at 9:01 AM

Dear sir/Madam, my name is Teame Gebretsadik Hagos, i was born in Ethiopia in 1995, i am studying chem,ical engineering. but I would like to apply international scholarship for under graduate, This is a big opportunity according to me, because i would like to pursue my higher education till to reach optimum level. therefore i would like to grateful international university which have offered fir many opportunity who have not able financially and transportation. however if you accept my request please contact me at tafe1601@gmail.com or phone 0914263602. thank you again from teame Adigrat,Ethiopia.