2016 Duke University School of Nursing Scholarship In USA

2016 Duke University School of Nursing Scholarship In USA

2016 Duke University School of Nursing Scholarship In USA

The application deadline is December 1, 2015

Duke University School of Nursing of United States is offering a MSN Informatics scholarship for the spring 2016 Semester. Each scholarship could cover up to $40,000 of tuition to complete the student’s MSN Informatics Program of study ($20,000 per year for two years). Students may apply for this special scholarship one time only, prior to the first semester in which they are enrolled in the Nursing Informatics Program. The successful student can have the first year’s $20,000 Scholarship renewed in their second year for $20,000. The application deadline is December 1, 2015

Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded for MSN Informatics Program.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing masters program at Duke University School of Nursing.
Scholarship Provider: Duke University School of Nursing, USA
Scholarship can be taken at: USA

Eligibility:

For these scholarships applicant must:
– be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
– Admission to Duke University School of Nursing as an Informatics MSN student
– Begin the program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded
Scholarship Open for International Students: This Informatics scholarship is open for the citizen or permanent resident of the United States.

Scholarship Description:

One scholarship will be awarded for the spring 2016 Semester. Scholarship covers up to $20,000 of tuition to complete the student’s MSN Informatics Program of study. Students may apply for this special scholarship one time only, prior to the first semester in which they are enrolled in the Nursing Informatics Program. The successful student can have the first year’s $20,000 Scholarship renewed in their second year for $20,000. Non-degree students are not eligible to apply.

Number of award(s):One scholarship will be awarded for the spring 2016 Semester.

Duration of award(s):
What does it cover?Each scholarship could cover up to $40,000 of tuition to complete the student’s MSN Informatics Program of study ($20,000 per year for two years). Students may apply for this special scholarship one time only, prior to the first semester in which they are enrolled in the Nursing Informatics Program.

Selection Criteria:
-Exceptional cumulative undergraduate grade point average
-A short essay (2 page maximum) describing a nursing informatics problem that you are interested in solving after graduation from the program. This essay is to be distinct from the Personal Statement provided on the Duke University School of Nursing Application Form.
-Essay is evaluated on the basis of composition, clarity of thought and your response to the question.
-Financial need based on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)

Notification:The Scholarship selection process is held within two weeks of the start of the semester. The applicant will be notified in writing of selection or non-selection following the review of the applications.

How to Apply:
-Complete the Nursing Informatics Scholarship Application and submit all materials required per the instructions.
-Complete the required essay described in the Nursing Informatics Scholarship Application Instructions.
-Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)

Application Form, Download Here

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is December 1, 2015

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application, Click Here

1. Ketemaw

July 8, 2015 at 10:50 AM

I Have Interested To Get This Scholar Ship,

2. Victoria kalondu

July 8, 2015 at 1:34 PM

I would like to apply for scholarship in studying at you university. am from kenya .have done diploma in nursing .I will be grand if u consider my request .

3. birukguye

July 9, 2015 at 12:46 PM

help scholareship

• Victoria kalondu

July 9, 2015 at 8:44 PM

am a Kenyan .am kindly requesting for this scholarship to study at your university. I would like to do my BSN nursing. I will be glad if u consider my request.

4. Sayid-Ali Abdi Muse

July 9, 2015 at 3:00 PM

I am from Somalia/Mogadishu, i would like to get this chance, i just completed my first degree of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory, i kindly request you to to get this chance of education, please email me this: sayidcalicm@gmail.com

5. Abdi fatah bashir abdi

July 9, 2015 at 6:45 PM

I need this scholarship please help to get this university and i would like to successfull the scholarship aplication form becouse this is the only way i getting university. i am somali my phone number +252661903273 thanks

6. Abdirizak aadan ibrahin

July 10, 2015 at 8:36 AM

Hello my name is abdirizak aadan ibraahin i live in somalia i want this scholarship please contact me 002529 7 696693

7. prettyoma Dimson

July 10, 2015 at 5:39 PM

help scholarship! I wil b grateful to school in your nursin university. tnx dear

8. Mehari Mesafint

July 11, 2015 at 7:27 AM

Dear North Dankota state university I very glad to hear from get ur scholarship future i very intersting to get ur scholarship I have Diploma in Clinical Nursing but i m intersting to learn ur international universtiy I thank u hearing reading my post application with the best regard Mehari

9. Hénock Nimfasha

July 17, 2015 at 9:28 AM

i’m burundian i would be very happy to get a scholarship in ingeneering computer and techology.contact +256756273294

10. Henock Nimfasha

July 17, 2015 at 9:36 AM

i’m burundian i would be glad to get that scholarship in nursing.contact henocknimfasha005gmail.com

11. Moges Mihretu

July 22, 2015 at 7:39 PM

I am interesting to get a scholarship in university. If I got a chance please contact with +251912915008 or mogesm43@gmail.com

12. weyatta gray

July 25, 2015 at 2:51 PM

please help me for this scholarship

13. weyatta gray

July 25, 2015 at 2:59 PM

hello iam liberian but i live in guinea n’zerekore.i would like to get this scholarship.my number is +224664854543

14. Mekdes Befirdu

July 26, 2015 at 12:06 PM

Im intersting to get this chance

15. Abshir

July 30, 2015 at 7:30 PM

my name is Abshir i would like to offer me a scholership

16. Fitsum Abrham

July 31, 2015 at 10:43 AM

hi am interested to get this chamce

17. Tesfaye gulilat

July 31, 2015 at 4:15 PM

my name is tesfaye gulilat am from ethiopia i have deplona by auto& i have degre by management nedes to learn your univesity I would be glad to get scholarship in economics ! if i got achance please contact me by this adrass +251922166903

18. Nebat Abdulwahid

August 6, 2015 at 12:15 AM

Hi my Name is Nebat Abdulwahid from Ethiopia I have completed senior high school& need you’re help so that can enter university if igot this chance pleas contact me by this phone +/251939139100

19. Nimca Ismail

August 29, 2015 at 10:15 AM

hi my name is Nimca Ismail i live in somalia i want this scholarship please contact me Caqil96@gmail.com

20. tsigereda

September 5, 2015 at 10:50 AM

am tsigereda n am 3rd year engineering student but am interested in medical thing so if u hv an oportunity fo me am very happy, so do me a favour n help me out

21. Shemshadin kassim omer

September 17, 2015 at 9:03 PM

My name Shamshadin Kassim Omer.I have BSc degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering.please help me to get scholarship for masters degre relate to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). contact me by phone number +251920905316 or Email:shadokassim@gmail.com

October 9, 2015 at 8:31 AM

My name is Mohamed Ali muhumed from Ethiopia I graduated health management information system I would like to get in your scholarship please help me contact me +251915401711 I would like to get this opportunity Thank U

23. Nasir yusuf

October 15, 2015 at 6:31 PM

I would like to apply for scholarship in studing at you university. Am from ethiopia have done diploma in nursing. Please contact me phone number 251921248493

24. Ismail Kerebih

November 4, 2015 at 4:25 PM

I‘m Ismail Kerebih from Ethiopia. I‘m graduated from Haramaya university two years ago by BSc Nursing profession with 3.73 GPA & now ‘m doing my job. i want to proceed learning to have a better knowledge and care for the sufferers.If i get the opportunity i’ll be happy to enjoy. Thank you for your consideration. phone: +251910576483 E-Mail: esubalewkerebih@gmail.com

25. Diriba Fekede Negasa

November 5, 2015 at 4:52 AM

my name is Diriba Fekede .I’m Ethiopian and graduates from Haromaya University in public health before 3years .I’m very happy if get a chance of scholarship from your university.my phone number +251910107617.thank u!!!!

• alemu abera Yami

November 10, 2015 at 3:10 PM

Alemu Abera from Ethiopia i take BSC degree by psychiatry nurse pls give me this chance.

26. enare dide

November 5, 2015 at 3:35 PM

27. enare dide

November 5, 2015 at 3:38 PM

hello, am enare Dide am from Ethiopia ,now am attending nursing school ,4th year student and I sincerely ask you to give me this opportunity to join in your university .thank you .my phone number +251924446277

28. hikma ahmed

November 10, 2015 at 9:57 PM

hi my name is hikma ahmed from Ethiopia I have nursing diploma am good nurse I rly am I would like to have your scholarship please please please thanks

29. selamawit belete

November 15, 2015 at 7:43 PM

my name is selamawit belete.I have a diploma.l went learn degree.p/z give me achance.my pone nember is :0917101320.

30. Fentahun Fekadie

November 25, 2015 at 2:27 PM

Dears, I am diploma midwife with excellent grade and experience from Ethiopia and I would have been waiting for many years to get scholarship. The reason is that , I am interested and passionate for my profession. If am given the chance, i want to come back to my country to serve the people,who have not access for health care ,especially mothers and children Thank you With regards, Fentahun

31. Darlington Chukwu

December 1, 2015 at 11:43 AM

My name is Darlington Chukwu, am a Nigerian and want to study computer science /engineering. Please let me know when to apply and what to do please… Thank you. 09050407088

32. Mohamed Abdiwali

January 19, 2016 at 6:30 PM

My names Mohamed Abdiwali Halane i am staying in Ethopia but my nationality somali. My contact: cukaashe201@gmail.com anad also my phone:+2521947825564 i like to apply this scholorship, i have take IT diploma and i am very interest this chance if i get

33. Sylla gassim

February 15, 2016 at 9:29 PM

Mon nom est sylla gassim jaimerai etudie votre schoole pour être un bonne ingenieur du construction et avoir un bonne diplôm g suis guinéenne. my numba est +224662452254

34. Sylla gassim

February 15, 2016 at 9:34 PM

my names gassim sylla jaimerai etudie l’anglais sa me manque et êtr un bonne engineeng in constructing technologie my numba:+224662452254

35. Abdulahi jama ogle

February 20, 2016 at 7:04 AM

My names is abdilahi iam staying in somalia iwant to succesed in scholar ship so i have’t money enough and i have not good education so as we kwow the somalia is low education becouse is the country many peole live in this here they are fight or conflict each other that deuto undevelopment educaton and jobless which exist any side so i apriecate this scholar ship please contract me 00252634304429

36. moniza

March 4, 2016 at 1:56 PM

Dear Duke University am moniza am an Eritrean from Ethiopia. Am a refugee, I have an interest in nursing plus am a nursing student here in Ethiopia. So please help me to achieve ma dreams I really want to be a great nurse

37. Mooliid

March 16, 2016 at 7:22 PM

I really would like to apply this scholarship and i want to to get it as soon as possible cos i live in Mogadishu somalia you know it has no perfect education so contact me i’m the who needs this scholarship most and this is my phone number 252618851493 thanks alot for doing me this favour