2016 University of London & Canon Collins Postgraduate Distance Learning Scholarships

Brief description: University of London International Programmes and Canon Collins Trust jointly offers scholarships for Master of Laws (LLM) by distance learning at the University of London 2016

Eligible Field of Study: Masters of Law (LLM)

About Scholarship

Canon Collins Trust invites applications for scholarships for the Master of Laws (LLM) by distance learning of the University of London in 2015. These scholarships are made possible by the generosity of University of London International Programmes which shall waive full tuition and examination entry fees for four scholarship recipients. Local examination fees are not included. Scholarship recipients have between 1 to 5 years to complete the LLM, and continued registration on the course is dependent upon satisfactory progress and academic reports.

Scholarship Offered Since: Not specified

Scholarship Type: Masters

In order to be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must be admitted to the Master of Laws by distance learning programme at the University of London.

Applicants for this scholarship must be:

• a national of South Africa, Malawi, Zimbabwe or Zambia
  • normally resident in one of these four countries
  • in possession of a good first degree in any field;
  • currently employed in full or part-time work;
  • able to commit a minimum of 10 hours to study per week.

Number of Scholarships: Four

Value of Scholarship: These scholarships are made possible by the generosity of the University of London, who will waiver full tuition and examination entry fees for four scholarship recipients. Local examination fees are not included.

Duration of Scholarship: Scholarship recipients have between 1 to 5 years to complete the LLM, and continued registration on the course is dependent upon satisfactory progress and academic reports.

Eligible Countries: South Africa, Malawi, Zimbabwe or Zambia

To be taken at (country): University of London, UK

Application Deadline: 15 September 2015

Offered annually? Yes

How to Apply

The application form goes live on 11 May. Please read the guidelines here.

The University of London and Canon Collins Trust will jointly select the recipients of this award.

Visit scholarship webpage for details

Sponsors: The University of London and Canon Collins Trust

1. Dawit Shiferaw Tsegaye

July 21, 2015 at 10:38 AM

Hi How are you. My name is Dawit shiferaw.I am from Ethiopia. I have BA degree in civics and ethical education.I want to learn in Master of law.please give me a chance. thank you for help me.

2. Abdirashid Ali

July 21, 2015 at 10:39 AM

Hi my name Abdirashid Ali from Somalia especialy Hargeisa thanks u . Just i completed high science secendary school and so interesting to get scholarship university . Please join it by contact to me 00252634577453 Cabdirashiid12319@gmail.com

3. Mahdi Bashiir

July 21, 2015 at 10:44 AM

hi my name mahdi i live in somali espeacily puntilan plz my contacte with my nambar 00252907798505

4. Kalid mustofa

July 21, 2015 at 1:22 PM

Hi my name is kalid mustofa from Ethiopia please contact me Email kalidhabib999@gmail.com

5. Pulane Lichaba

July 21, 2015 at 2:01 PM

Why is the scholarship eligible for those countries only? what about Lesotho?

6. getachew yemane

July 26, 2015 at 4:46 AM

hi how are you.my name is getachew yemane from ethiopia.i have BA.DGREE from mekelle by civil engineering.i need to learn MASTERS by geothecnical&hazards.if there is a chance contact me.

7. eyerusalem solomon

July 31, 2015 at 10:17 PM

hi i want to learn master in civil engineering.i am from ethiopia thank u.

8. Marwa mawliid

August 9, 2015 at 9:15 AM

Hi am Marwa from hargeisa somalia I want learn master of msm statistics and mathematics plz contact me 00252634794421

9. farhan osman

August 18, 2015 at 5:56 PM

hi my name farhan osman i am somali espicially mugadisho so i have a certificate for agriculture secandry school and i need an agricultural scholorship please contact me to this namber+252615032103 thanks

10. Mohammed Liban

August 21, 2015 at 6:35 PM

am from kenya need scholarship for my masters.kindly would you consider me.

11. ismail hassan

September 17, 2015 at 6:37 PM

my name ismail i am in somalia i like to learn medicine i love education if can help me please contact me252616252028 or facebook thanks

12. seare

October 29, 2015 at 6:27 PM

I am seare I learn in d.b.s international school & I want to study thear so i need ur scholarship