Apply Here For £2,000 University of Surrey Scholarship Award For Undergraduates in UK

Seeking Scholarship  (4)

Deadline: 23 July 2016.

Merit-based scholarship provides a £2,000 cash award and membership of Surrey Sports Park for the first year of study for eligible Undergraduate students.

School(Institutions/ Country): University of Surrey | UK

Level: undergraduate degree

Field(s): Electronic Engineering (Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Electronic Engineering with Audiovisual Systems, Electronic Engineering with Communications, Electronic Engineering with Computer Systems, Electronic Engineering with Nanotechnology and Electronic Engineering with Space Systems),Mathematics (Financial Mathematics, Mathematics, Mathematics with Music and Mathematics with Statistics),Mechanical Engineering Sciences (Aerospace Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Medical Engineering) and Psychology at University of Surrey.

2016 University of Surrey Scholarship Award For Undergraduates

To qualify for the University of Surrey Scholarships , students must achieve the following grades in one sitting:

‣ A*AA at A-Level (excluding General Studies or Critical Thinking) or

‣ 38 points in the International Baccalaureate or

‣ Distinction*, Distinction*, Distinction in the BTEC QCF Extended Diploma or

‣ AAAAA in Scottish Highers plus AA in Scottish Advanced Highers in relevant subjects or

‣ A1A1A2A2A2A2 in Irish Highers or

‣ D3, D3, D3 in the principle subjects in the Cambridge Pre-U

‣ The scholarship is only open to students who achieve the required grades in the qualifications listed above. We are unable to award this scholarship to students holding any alternative qualifications.

‣ The scholarship is open to UK, EU and International students who select Surrey as their firm choice.

Selection criteria

‣ The scholarships will be awarded on merit-base.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Apply online

‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 23 July 2016.

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about University of Surrey Scholarships

1. Innocent Manguluti

July 30, 2015 at 4:49 AM

Hello, I’m Innocent Manguluti from Malawi. I write to ask for a help on how to get this Scholarship. I have tried to follow the link given above but haven’t been successful. If chances arise, please help me to register for the Opportunity. My numbers are +265882126270 +265998616373 Email : mangulutiinnocent@gmail.com Looking forward to have your help.

2. genet tafa

July 30, 2015 at 10:53 AM

hallow dear am from ethiopia am very interested contact by my email or my phone +251912147870 or by my Facebook addressee Genet tafa i hope you have willingness

3. charles nsengiyumva

July 30, 2015 at 8:47 PM

my name is charles nsengiyumva i have 2nd economics form i need scholarship my number phone 71007377

4. yonas asfaw

August 2, 2015 at 11:02 AM

am 1st yr degree student at adiss abeba science and technology university .am distinction student in software engineering departement .i would like to join ur university for putting my research idea into practical. please contact me for my documents and idea 251924140067 or email melaku_asfaw@yahoo.com

5. Abraham Tanto

August 2, 2015 at 11:51 AM

I have been working on arranging issues relating with sponsorship here in Ethiopia. But now I think the time is to mine with the programs you listed. Please choose me to impact positively on my society. Regarding Abraham Tanto

6. yordanos melaku

August 2, 2015 at 3:45 PM

My name is Yordanos Melaku am from Ethiopia. Am interested in this opportunity. I want to join this university my number is +251913912636. I hope you help me. Thank you.

7. hibaak

August 4, 2015 at 12:51 PM

Hi seekingscholarship My name is hibaak I life in somali i need to learn in your university I finished high school give me a chance because this is entered my dreams please please I need it this is my phone number 252634043010 thank you

8. abdikadir awad abdirahman

August 4, 2015 at 2:31 PM

i want to study Scholarships please send me infromation about scholarship and please give me scholarship

9. hodan hassan jaamac

August 5, 2015 at 8:10 AM

Hi my name is hodan hassan jaamac I live in hargeisa somalia I finished my high school so u want to study in your university and it’s honour to me to study plz contact me 00252634159827 and thanks to give us thise chance Thanks.

• BUBACARR JOBARTEH

August 8, 2015 at 9:18 PM

Hi my name is bubacarr jobarteh i live in the gambia i finish my school in the field of scienc. I wanted to study in your university and i will be very greatfuly if your university give me chance to futher my education. Please contact me +2207581257 i will like to here from you. thanks

10. ahmed yusuf

August 20, 2015 at 6:33 PM

Hi Iam ahmed yusuf from ethoiopia.Iam 2nd year computer science student.I want to study my remaining year in your country please accept me. email:ahmedyusuf413@gmail.com phone number:0921243913

11. yonas gideg

September 7, 2015 at 11:49 AM

hi my name is yonas, am studing electrical enginering if you give me Chance l will be call me 2510932162831

12. mussie mehari

September 14, 2015 at 9:26 AM

am mussie mehari from ethiopia.i have agood result starting from lower grades until now.now am universty 1st year student …and am looking for ward to your help to join your institute ..pls contact me email mussiemehari56@gmail.com or phone 0949256898.

13. saciid silver

October 16, 2015 at 2:43 PM

hi i’m from somalia i need this scholarship becouse of i wana learn medicine

14. mubarak abubakar

October 21, 2015 at 4:02 PM

My name is mubarak i’m from nigeria my phone number is 07067890224 I write to ask for a help on how to get this Scholarship. I have tried to follow the link given above but haven’t been successful. If chances arise, please help me to register for the Opportunity.

15. mubarak abubakar

October 21, 2015 at 4:07 PM

My name is mubarak abubakar i’m from nigeria my phone number is 2347067890224 please i want scholarship

16. Alemayehu wujira

October 28, 2015 at 10:31 PM

Hey how can I get the chance of this scholarship award I am from Ethiopia my name is Alemayehu Wujira I am undergraduate civil engineering student please contact me @ email address alemayowuj@gmail.com

17. Rue

February 11, 2016 at 3:11 PM

hello im looking for prevarsity scholarships to one of the best science and technology universities

18. Mohammedaman Kemal

March 29, 2016 at 7:33 AM

Hello, I’m Mohammedaman Kemal from Ethiopia I write to ask for a help on how to get this Scholarship. I have tried to follow the link given above but haven’t been successful. If chances arise, please help me to register for the Opportunity. My numbers are +251913379381 Email : mohammedaman@mwu.edu.et Looking forward to have your help.

19. Amante Tiku

December 2, 2016 at 10:06 PM

hello Dear my name is Amante Tiku from Ethiopia i study computer science in wolkite university i need your scholar for african student please contact me