2016/17 BUTEX Scholarships for Undergraduate Students to Study Abroad

Seeking Scholarship  (8)

The applications deadline is 15th June 2016.

Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded in all subjects available at the member universities.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree programme.
Scholarship Provider: British Universities Transatlantic Exchange Association (BUTEX)
Scholarship can be taken at: UK

Eligibility: The Scholarship is open to all undergraduate students who are affiliated to a BUTEX institution. You may be affiliated as an incoming or an outgoing study abroad student. To be eligible to apply:
-you must have been offered a study abroad or exchange place which is not eligible for an ERASMUS grant.
-your study abroad or exchange placement must be for the UK academic year 2016/2017 (i.e. your studies should fall between August 2016 and August 2017.)
-your place must be for a minimum of one semester.

Scholarship Open for International Students: These BUTEX scholarships are open to all undergraduate students who are affiliated to a BUTEX institution.

Scholarship Description: Each year BUTEX awards a number of scholarships to students studying abroad for either a semester or for a whole academic year. The value of each scholarship is £500 and will be paid to the winners once they have arrived and registered at their host university.

Number of award(s): Each year BUTEX awards a number of scholarships to students studying abroad for either a semester or for a whole academic year.

Duration of award(s): Scholarships are offered for either a semester or for a whole academic year.

What does it cover? The value of each scholarship is £500 and will be paid to the winners once they have arrived and registered at their host university.

Selection Criteria: Not Known

Notification: Not Known

How to Apply: You have two options: design a poster or answer the question ‘5 things I wouldn’t study abroad without’.

Application Form

Scholarship Application Deadline: The applications deadline is 15th June 2016.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application

1. Hussen Mohammed Dagne

September 30, 2015 at 4:11 PM

I’m an Ethiopian nations i need to learn Mcs program in your university,now i learn Water Resources and Irrigation Engineering in Maddawalabu University,and i need to continue my education in this foreign university,i’m an 20 years old young boy and i’m very interesting with this chance.please contact us by this phone number ,0923168713 or by this email: hussenwrie@gmail.com. I will wait you………..

2. Hussen Mohammed Dagne

September 30, 2015 at 4:16 PM

I’m an Ethiopian nations i need to learn Mcs program in your university,now i learn Water Resources and Irrigation Engineering in Maddawalabu University,and i need to continue my education in this foreign university,i’m an 20 years old young boy.please contact us by this phone number ,0923168713 or by this email: hussenwrie@gmail.com

3. sharmarke salaad

October 1, 2015 at 10:51 PM

please i would like tht schoolarship

4. mesfin mamo

October 2, 2015 at 10:06 PM

I would like to learn scholarship in America

October 3, 2015 at 8:04 AM

I am from Lesotho,and i so much love to go as far as Australia and study law there.i am a hardworker and sure you will not regret giving me that scholarship

6. Zegeye Niguse

October 8, 2015 at 7:40 AM

My name is ZEGEYE NIGUSE WENDIMU i’m undergraduate student i am from Ethiopia i want to learn in ur university by Information Technology, i am 2nd year student In jijiga university. If it is free please give a chance for me. Contact me by +251922811666 or zagen19@gmail.com

• wolde hanta

November 2, 2015 at 7:24 PM

My name is wolde hanta kare i am from ethiopia . My Bsc take by AGRIBUSSINESS AND VALUE CHAINE MANGEMENT from haramaya universt. I would like take asecond Msc from foreign and am also partcipate this maralovous chance. My aderss 251924008959 inform to me . This application accecptable am rescpectly.

7. Berhanu Alemu

October 8, 2015 at 3:20 PM

My name is Berhanu Alemu I have first degree by construction technology and management please I have interest to masters degree in your University contact me through +251910311837 /through e.mail ,berhanu.alemu.165@facebook.com thank you!

8. Berhanu Alemu

October 8, 2015 at 3:28 PM

Hello my name is Berhanu Alemu from Ethiopia ,I have first degree by Construction technology &management ,I have interest to learn masters degree in your university plesea contact me +251910311837

9. Cabdillahi

October 8, 2015 at 8:58 PM

hi my name cabdillahi and I live in soomalia iam ended my higher school before tree month just I like how to get this appurtenate so . Thanks for your time to read my shorts letter

10. Abdiweli Abdi Aziz Jama

October 9, 2015 at 2:11 PM

Hi, my name is Abdiweli Abdi Aziz Jama. I am from somalia. I gratuated at secondary school. I am very interesting to join your scholarships. please help me to get that apportunity. contact me by gobsoor74@gmail.com or tell number: +252907747317

11. Denny ennock

October 9, 2015 at 9:47 PM

Hi am denny ennock from south sudan am finishing my secondary school in november nex year and am glad to be subjected to be part of this oportunity becouse futher studies in south sudan is expensive only the wealthy can aford specialy the section of ma dream which is medicene i wil be too glad if u put ma apl in ur high table for considaration u can call me on +211955277376

12. Joshua Irungu Maina

October 11, 2015 at 2:33 PM

I am Joshua currently taking bachelor of science in Mathematics, Business studies with IT in Maseno university Kenya. I would kindly request for your support. Thanks in advance. 0700419493

13. Ismaila Manneh

October 11, 2015 at 5:54 PM

My name is Ismaila Manneh . I am ungraduated student in grade 11. I want tn further my education but due to some circumstances I could not. So if ur office would grant me a schoolarship to further my education , I would be very happy. You can please email on ismailamanneh4@ yahoo.com or comtact me on +2203262691 / +2207053950

14. Adedeji oluwatobi Ezekiel

October 11, 2015 at 9:42 PM

I’m Ezekiel from Nigeria, i just finished my HND Program, i’ve interest to further more in your citadel of learning. You can contact me on +2348061128413

15. Abdiweli Abdi Aziz Jama

October 12, 2015 at 9:13 PM

dear sir or madam, my name is Abdiweli Abdi Aziz Jama. I am from somalia. I gratuated at secondary school. I am very interesting to join your scholarships. please help me to get that golden opurtunity. I am requesting faculty of engineering espicially mechanical engineering. contact me by Email: gobsoor74@gmail.com and Tell: 00252907747317. Thanks for your feedback.

16. DEREJE NEGESA

October 17, 2015 at 3:17 AM

i want to apply masters of civil engineer.0921390858

17. Hailemelekot Abera Beyene

October 17, 2015 at 10:05 AM

I am an Ethiopian,undergraduate student, i want to study business manegement in your unviresity. +251921334652

18. rabira refissa

October 20, 2015 at 7:06 AM

first thank you for giving these great opportunity my name is rebira refissa am from Ethopia i have finished grade 12 in 2011/12 if you give me this wonderful chance to get the scholarship i wont let you down and i would persue my education in your country and fulfil my dream of studying and getting higher education thank you. my email is rabira.fromgod@gmail.com

19. gutema aman

October 20, 2015 at 9:28 PM

contact me by gutemaaman1@gmail.com

20. Farxiyo bintu axmed

October 22, 2015 at 6:18 AM

I hope this scholarship because i have no mony because my father was died

21. Bilal Zulkarnain Adam

October 24, 2015 at 5:46 PM

My name is Bilal Zulkarnain Adam.i want a scholarship to study in your institution.Here is my contact +233540839004

22. Innocent Phungwayo

October 29, 2015 at 7:36 AM

Hello, am innocent phungwayo from malawi. i have a Malawi Secondary Certificate Education (MSCE) obtained in 2013. I write to apply for this scholarship. I will be glad if my request will be considered. You can contact me on +265881544113

23. Abdikarim Ali Mohamed

October 29, 2015 at 11:53 AM

Dear sir/Madam, My name’s Abdikarim Ali Mohamed, I am undergraduated student of accounting &finance,so i will appreciate to get international schoolarship because i would like to pursue my higher Education, how to reach my overall goal, therefore i will requested to facilitate my request. if you need further information please contact me 252907637485 or farxan622@gmail.com. thank you for your consideration time.

24. LEMA SOBOKA SADESSA

October 30, 2015 at 1:45 PM

My name is LEMA SOBOKA SADESSA.I hold BA degree in management. If there is any scholarship opportunity MBA in faculty of business plies help me .thank you for the time you have taken to conceder my application and I eagerly look foreword to hearing from you.

25. SUHAYB

March 14, 2016 at 10:50 AM

hi my name is suhayb ozman maxamed i live in somalia special awdal i need to get #SCHOLARSHIP SO MY ADRESS 4589941 THNKZ

August 13, 2016 at 3:25 AM

Dear Scholarship Seeker, You have been searching for a scholarship opportunity because you want to further in your education and probably you have no means of finance, you are tired of the system of education in the country or you dont want to get a degree from a Nigerian university that doesn’t guarantee any job after graduation. If my assumption is right and you really want a scholarship, this could be your lucky day as you are about to lay your hands on rare scholarship you wont find anywhere else, not even searching through google the whole day! Call us +2348182722399 or Europe.scholarship@gmail.com

27. Europe Scholarship

August 13, 2016 at 3:36 AM

If you’ve been searching for an opportunity to study abroad for free, then this is your last opportunity… “Who Else Wants To Study Abroad For Free With All Expenses Paid?” This scholarship opportunity covers your tuition fee, text books, feeding, accommodation and even flight ticket. Read every word on this site to get more information on how to get this scholarship. Call us +2348182722399 or message us at Europe.scholarship@gmail.com