The deadline for applications is 13 January 2016.
For 2016/17 entry, the Warwick Graduate School expects to award around 25 Chancellor’s International Scholarships to the most outstanding international PhD applicants. The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are allocated annually via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to students of any nationality and to any discipline offered at Warwick.
University of Warwick, UK
Field(s) of study:
Any PhD programme offered at Warwick
Number of Scholarships:
Awards made for entry in Autumn 2016 will include both of the following:
• The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £18,800 at 15/16 rates)
• A maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates (provisional £14,254* for full time award holders in 2016/17)
• Length of funding: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly
• Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2016;
• Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only.
• Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
• Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
New applicants can apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship by completing the Joint Postgraduate Admissions and Scholarship Application form. If you are eligible for this scholarship you will be asked if you would like to be considered for funding as part of your application to the University. The deadline for applications is 13 January 2016.
It is important to read the Guidance Notes for Applicants and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.