Apply For 2015 Technical University of Denmark PhD Scholarships

Apply For 2015 Technical University of Denmark PhD Scholarships

Apply For 2015 Technical University of Denmark  PhD Scholarships

The application deadline is August 1, 2015

Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded within advanced micro/nano-fabrication and in-situ electron based high-resolution microscopy and materials analysis. The main focus in the projects will be on developing and understanding new processing and materials characterization capabilities exploring and expand the current state of these research areas.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for PhD research program at DTU Danchip/DTU Cen.
Scholarship Provider: Technical University of Denmark (DTU), Denmark
Scholarship can be taken at: Denmark

Eligibility: To be eligible for the scholarship the candidates should have or soon obtain a master’s degree in physics, material science, inorganic chemistry, chemical engineering, micro and nano-engineering, electrical engineering, MEMS engineering, or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to the master’s degree in engineering.

Scholarship Open for International Students: These PhD scholarships are available for Danish applicants.

Scholarship Description: DTU Danchip/DTU Cen invites highly motivated and talented candidates to apply for a number of vacant PhD scholarships. DTU Danchip/DTU Cen offers a number of PhD scholarships within advanced micro/nano-fabrication and in-situ electron based high-resolution microscopy and materials analysis. DTU Danchip, the National Center for Micro- and Nanofabrication, and DTU Cen, the Center for Electron Nanoscopy host the most advanced and well-equipped laboratories in Denmark within their respective areas. The main focus in the projects will be on developing and understanding new processing and materials characterization capabilities exploring and expand the current state of these research areas.

Number of award(s): DTU Danchip/DTU Cen invites highly motivated and talented candidates to apply for a number of vacant PhD scholarships.

Duration of award(s): The duration of the scholarship is three years.

What does it cover? The salary and appointment terms are consistent with the current rules for PhD degree students.

How to Apply:

Please submit your online application no later than August 1, 2015. Applications must be submitted as one PDF filecontaining all materials to be given consideration. To apply, please fill in the online application form, and attach all your materials in English in one PDF file. In the field “Please indicate which position(s) you would like to apply for” please indicate which research area(s) you are applying for. The file must include:
-A letter motivating the application (cover letter)
-Curriculum vitae
-Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma (an official translation into English)
-Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system

Application Form

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 1, 2015.

Click Here For Details

1. Nasraa Yousof

July 11, 2015 at 9:33 PM

My name Nasraa Yousof I live in Somalia and I want to study the Scolarship please contact me + 252634749550

2. Sayid Ali Yusuf Mohammed

July 11, 2015 at 9:36 PM

Hi” I am somali live in sudan so please contact me +24997333812

3. Abubakar Kabiru Yauri

July 11, 2015 at 9:45 PM

07062822979

4. Mõhãmęd Løvëlÿ Böÿ

July 11, 2015 at 10:06 PM

hi my names #mohamed_warsame i liud in somalia i would like to study denmark PHD scholarship and i expect to success if allah alowed me plz call or contact me my phone number +252634876175

5. Abdirashid Ali

July 12, 2015 at 12:54 AM

Hello my name Abdirashid Ali from Somalia , Iwould like to study scholarship from university denmark scholar Thank u your deadline programme .it is satisfying to me please join it . To join it is my dream to be truely . Contact 00252634577453 Cabdirashiid1436@hotmail.com Cabdirashiid12319@gmail.com GOOD LUCK SEE YOU SOON LUCKY

6. Sodiq Oladele

July 12, 2015 at 1:30 AM

hello my name is Oladele Sodiq I live in Nigeria and I want to study the scholarship please contact me +2348026198856

7. Mustafe Maxamud

July 12, 2015 at 2:36 AM

Hi ,my name mostafa mahamoud i live in somalia and i want to study the scholarship pleaase contact #252634100393

8. Mahmoud Hirsi

July 12, 2015 at 2:48 AM

Hi my name is mohamoud hirsi i am somali i want to study the scholarship please contact me +252634756300 or mxm961@gmail.com

9. Nema Angelina Chimoyo

July 12, 2015 at 3:07 AM

Hie my name is neema chimoyo from Malawi, i want to study this scholarship from denmark please contact me on +265 884 941 685

10. Bante Asefa

July 12, 2015 at 5:19 AM

Hi guys my name is bante asefa I’ve studant in universty of ethiopia.contact to me .this is my aderse 0917606034 thank U

11. Sahro Abdinor Macalin Maxamuud

July 12, 2015 at 5:38 AM

Hello my name is sahro abdinuur maxamuud I live in muqdisho Somalia I want to study this scholarship please contact me 252615546277 all thanks

12. Amos John Anibiko

July 12, 2015 at 6:14 AM

Hi my name is Amos John from southsudan i want to study this scholership +211956935526

13. Iftikaar Mohamed

July 12, 2015 at 9:59 AM

hi my names hanaan mohamed iam from somaliaplease help me this scholarshipe contact me email hanaani777@gmail.com or 2520634549378thanks alot

14. Prince Axmad Muqtar Istiila

July 12, 2015 at 10:04 AM

hellow ma name is ahmed mukhtar i am somali i would interest to success this scholar if its possible plz contact me 252616594371 or shumismadiide118@hotmail.com thnk u and good luck every one

15. Kinyala Chris

July 12, 2015 at 3:46 PM

I’m kinyala i want to apply for above but were can start from, anyway i’m man northern uganda cont.+211927588529

16. Cabdifataax Maxamed Qiyaas

July 12, 2015 at 11:06 PM

Hi my name is abdifatah mohamd i live in somalia i interested this scholaship please contact me 00252907741791 thank you so much

17. Abroomin Moe Abdulahi

July 13, 2015 at 2:21 AM

hi my name ibraahin maxamuud cabdilaahi iam somali iwant this scholership very i live in somalia my contact 002524399897 or cabtan_dheereeye@live.com

18. Lemitchomboto Aman

July 13, 2015 at 12:00 PM

Hello Dear i'm very happy to meet you and i'll be again to join you for more information contact +25775577025 or in lemitchombotoaman@gmail.com or the same number in whatsapp

19. Sharaf Cabdullaahi

July 13, 2015 at 2:18 PM

My name sharaf ilive in somalia ilike scholarship please contact me +252617312587

20. Emmanuel Ninkabs

July 13, 2015 at 4:57 PM

hello my name is ninkabs emmanuel am from ghana i want to study the scholarship please contact me +233453615915 OR emmanuelninkabs@gmail.com