Apply For Acumen East Africa Fellows Program, 2015

Apply For Acumen East Africa Fellows Program, 2015

Acumen East Africa Fellows Program is providing the opportunity for emerging leaders to receive world-class training and collaborate with like-minded individuals so that they can be the change that East Africa needs.

The East Africa Fellowship brings together 20 emerging leaders from different regions, sectors, and socio-economic backgrounds in East Africa.

• Applications are open to candidates of all nationals irrespective of their age, who are working to end poverty in their regions.
  • Can be entrepreneurs who started their own business or people working to create change.
  • Must demonstrate strong personal integrity

How to Apply

• Complete the application form online, see link below.

The online application consists of:

• Background information
  • Resume/CV
  • Short & long answer questions

Selection Process

The selection process for this program is very rigorous and highly competitive. Here is a general timeline of the process:

• Applications open: June 1, 2015
  • Applications close: July 31, 2015
  • Telephone Interviews: September 2015
  • In-Person Interviews: October 24, 2015
  • Final Selection: November 2015

Deadline: Applications are open until July 31, 2015.

Click here for more information and to apply.

1. Pro Ameerica London Kaafiya

July 20, 2015 at 8:37 AM

My Name Is Mariama Mahamoud Aw Ali Artan It’s My Interest To Have This Scholarship I Have Completed Science High School In Sheikh Ibrahim Secondary Burao S/land I Would Like To Apply And Join To Thi7 University If It’s Full Scholarship Please Contact Me 00252634207605 Or 00252659307138 Or Email Mma_Kaafiya@Hotmail.Com Thanks

• behaylu gezahegn

July 27, 2015 at 9:06 PM

nice

2. Nasraa Yousof

July 20, 2015 at 9:49 AM

My name Nasraa Yousof I live in Somalia and I want to study the Scolarship please contact me + 252634749550

3. Abenezer Tadiwos

July 20, 2015 at 11:21 AM

I need this chance!

4. Yohannes Gebermedihn

July 20, 2015 at 11:07 AM

I am interest for above information i have degree cival serivce development mangement and applied my phone no 0911167468 any time call me!

5. Yonas Berhane Zeleke

July 20, 2015 at 9:29 PM

Eagerly awaits to be part of your esteemed program

6. Yadata Ahmednur

July 20, 2015 at 8:51 PM

my name is Yadeta Ahmednur from Ethiopia, Iwant to apply this chance please contact me phone number +251933451818

7. Manovie Manuella

July 20, 2015 at 10:55 PM

I’m emmanuelle from Congo but I live in Ghana how can do to have this scholarship?

8. Elias Chane

July 21, 2015 at 10:08 AM

i am from Ethiopia and i have first degree in applied biology. i am happy to join this chance to learn second degree in microbiology or molecular biology or any other related field.my email address is:eliaschane32@gmail.com

9. eshetie

July 21, 2015 at 7:01 PM

i have first degree in water resource and irrigation management 3.08GPA please contact me +251-914822679

10. Pawlos Fikru

July 22, 2015 at 3:17 PM

My name is pawlos and i’m interested to gain this scholarship program. I have a Bsc. degree in civil engineering with CGPA 3.1. you can contact me using my e-mail or pawlosfikru@gmail.com 2519800019

11. nimo

July 24, 2015 at 4:02 PM

my name is nimo I have a Bsc. degree in information technology i want to know how to apply this scholarship please contact me

12. Firezer Bekele

July 26, 2015 at 4:59 AM

my name is frezer i am from ethiopia it is interest to be a part of this golden chance

13. Firezer Bekele

July 26, 2015 at 5:07 AM

my name is frezer i am from ethiopia it is my intrest to be a part of this golden chance and i have completed my BA degree in economics department with great destiniction if you need me use +251938108803 and FirezerBekele@gmail.com

14. Kedir Hasen

July 26, 2015 at 1:01 PM

My Name is kedir Hasen. I,m living in Ethiopia. I,m studing university 2nd year BSc.degree. It is my pleasure to get this chance. My email address-kedhjemjoli@gmail.com