Apply For Several Delft University of Technology International Scholarships 2015/2016

Scholarships description:

The Delft University of Technology offers a number of excellence scholarship programs for international students. The Justus & Louise van Effen scholarship is one of those programs and it aims to financially supporting excellent international MSc students wishing to study at TU Delft.

Host Institution(s):

TU Delft, The Netherlands

Field(s) of study:

Any of TU Delft’s MSc programmes

Number of Scholarships:

16 scholarships are awarded in total; 2 scholarships are awarded per faculty

Target group:

International students

Scholarship value/inclusions:

Full scholarship – coverage of tuition fees and monthly allowance for living expenses

Eligibility:

You must be an excellent applicant admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programmes, with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university.

Application instructions:

There is no separate application procedure for these scholarships. To be considered for these scholarships, you must apply for admissions to an MSc programme offered at TU Delft. Applications must be received before 1 December of the preceding year.

It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

Website:

Official Scholarship Website:  http://www.tudelft.nl/en/study/studying-at-the-tu-delft/finances/scholarships-awards/tu-delft-excellence-scholarships/justus-louise-van-effen-scholarships/

1. Mõhãmęd Løvëlÿ Böÿ

July 15, 2015 at 7:51 AM

hi my mames #mohame_warsame i live in somalia i want to study the scholarship and i hope to get if allah alowed me. i would like to become one of the student of the scholarship plz respect my request and contact or call my phone number +252634876175 plz i wait your answer quickly

2. Eric Ghislain

July 15, 2015 at 8:40 AM

Hello,my name is eric ghislain djè bi.i live in africa,in cote d’ivoire..i’m a student who is very passionate of science particulary of technology.I am ready for all in order to study in this university.Please pay attention to my request and call me soon at :+22509867526; My e-mail is:ericghislain@hotmail.fr.Thank you..i wait your answer.

3. Ali Ismael Mohamed

July 15, 2015 at 8:40 AM

Frist I m gteating u after greating, my name is ismail ali mohamed, I live somalia specially the capital of muqdisho, I interest to get this chance of scholarship please contact my email: ismaloveflower@hotmail.com n # 00252618002077 thanks the oppurtunity.

4. Jaycob Portpher Kabaghe

July 15, 2015 at 9:13 AM

Am Portpher. And keen for a scholarship. My email miwe3k@gmail.com and contact is 0974440216

5. Yaser Ataie

July 15, 2015 at 9:32 AM

HI SIR . . My Name Is YASER ATAIE From Afghanistan . I Want A Free Scholarship About BCS . Thanks So Much . . My Contact Num : +93794754082 My Email : yaserataie123@gmail.com thanks So Much . . .

6. Priñçê Mø Ñor Äpdi

July 15, 2015 at 10:16 AM

Hello My names mohamed nor abdi I am in Somalia I finished high School 21/may/2015 I am very intresting to Apply scholarship please and please Contact me Tell: +252617745495 Email: Liberia1000@gmail.com I wish to get If allah say Thank you for Scholarship

7. Khalid Ibnu Axmed

July 15, 2015 at 11:18 AM

Hi My name is ayanle ahmed ilive in somalia i interest to study scholarship contact with 0025229639230

8. Kalipha Sonko

July 15, 2015 at 11:45 AM

My name is modou k. Sonko i am a high school graduate of 2015 academy.i was studing science as my 3 year cause.plz i need your scholarship.ma dail is +2207389566 or +2206650413 o on this fb account.

9. Zed

July 15, 2015 at 2:11 PM

I want to learn degree program by information technology i am finish 1st year education in jigjiga university

10. Sodiq Oladele

July 15, 2015 at 3:52 PM

hello My name is Oladele Sodiq I live in Nigeria I am very interested to apply scholarship please contact me +2348026198856

11. Lemitchomboto Aman

July 16, 2015 at 3:45 PM

hello dear i’m olso interested for more information contact me in +25775577025 or in lemitchombotoaman@gmail.com

12. Amy Musa

July 16, 2015 at 4:38 PM

My name is Amal Mustafa am from Somali i am very interesting to apply scholarship please contact me +252634057070

13. Nasraa Yousof

July 16, 2015 at 5:10 PM

My name Nasraa Yousof I live in Somalia and I want to study the Scolarship please contact me + 252634749550

14. Mudassir S. Umar

July 16, 2015 at 5:20 PM

My name is mudassir sunusi umar iam from Nigeria iam very interested in this scholarship pls contact me at +2348065172757.

15. Nebyu Forisido

July 17, 2015 at 7:24 AM

My Name is Nebiyu forsido from Ethiopia i want to join ur univarsity if i gate ur scholar pleas contact me 251912855413

16. Moges Tariku

July 18, 2015 at 3:18 PM

I am Moges Tariku from Ethiopia I have studding water resource and irrigation engineering. I am intersted to apply ascolarship program for msc level please contact me the follewing adderse +251922641377!! thanks for your collabriation.

17. rudwan jibriil

July 22, 2015 at 10:29 AM

first my name is rudwan jibriil i live in somalia iam interested to apply scholarship please contact me 252634678192

18. My name is zidni musema muhammed

July 22, 2015 at 12:10 PM

I am studing in arba minch universt 4th year water resours&Irrigational Enginnering in Ethiopia I need your universty scholarship contact me +251925640506 or zidnimusema4@gmail.com

19. Eskindir getachew

July 23, 2015 at 7:57 AM

am university graduate in civil engineering and i want to apply msc. Thank you.

• Eskindir getachew

July 23, 2015 at 8:06 AM

am university graduate in civil engeneering ant apply for Msc program. My email skyfiker@gmail.com contact 0920894808

20. Abdumalik Faki

July 26, 2015 at 6:03 PM

I am fresh graduate from one of governement recognized universty of Ethiopia by civil engineering. I will like to study my masters by scholarship in the international recognized university.

21. Shamshadin kassim omer

September 21, 2015 at 10:33 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I have BSc degree in Electrica & Computer Engineering. please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). Phone number: +251920905316. Email:shadokassim@gmail.com

22. sithoniahotel.wordpress.com

June 3, 2016 at 12:34 PM

Dress them up ffor the hlidays and make tthe message consistent with the look and really feel of all other advertising and marketing messages.

23. g shock mens watches

June 4, 2016 at 12:24 PM

They will also have designs that incorporate decorations and smaller ornaments within the face and throughout the bracelet.