The School of Business and Law, Department of Economics and Finance at the University of Agder invites applications for 2 full-time, fixed-term appointments as PhD Research Fellows for a period of three years.
Deadline: 31 August 2015.
Funded By: University of Agder, Norway
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Department of Economics and Finance PhD Research Fellowships are targeted for Norwegian and international students can apply for PhD research fellowships.
‣ Depending on applicants’ profile and academic experience, some may be offered four-year positions which will include 25% teaching or other tasks at the School of Business and Law.
‣ The Department of Economics and Finance PhD Research Fellowships positions are located in Kristiansand, Norway. The School of Business and Law at University of Agder is Norway’s largest university- based business school with 1700 students and around 80 faculty members.
‣ The School of Business and Law offers an active research environment with close collaboration between professors and PhD students.
To be eligible to apply for Department of Economics and Finance PhD Research Fellowships ,
‣ The applicants must qualify for admission to the PhD Programme at the School of Business and Law, and must hold a research master’s degree (normally at least 300 ECTS including a master’s thesis) in Economics, Finance, Accounting, or similar business school fields.
‣ Further provisions relating to the positions as PhD Research Fellow can be found in the Regulations Concerning Terms and Conditions of Employment for the Post of Post-doctoral Research Fellow, Research Fellow, Research Assistant and Resident.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants must submit their application and CV online.
‣ The following additional documentation must be uploaded as an attachment with the online application:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31 August, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.