Apply Here For International Students Undergraduate Scholarships To USA, 2015-2016 Session

India_students_4_british council

Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) USA offers several undergraduate scholarships worth up to $27,000 per year for international students. All scholarships require full-time enrollment in the fall and spring semesters. If you take the SAT or ACT examination more than once, the highest scores will be used for scholarship consideration. Funds provided by these scholarships do not cover intensive English as a Second Language study.

International students are eligible to be considered for scholarships worth up to $27,000 per year. When you apply for admission, IUPUI automatically considers you for some merit scholarships. You can also apply separately for other scholarships.

You can qualify for two types of scholarships.

• Merit scholarships: IUPUI will automatically consider you for these scholarships when you apply for admission.
  • Competitive scholarships: These scholarships require you to submit a separate application.

Students are eligible for this one-time award if they:

• Meet criteria for a freshman merit scholarship
  • Enroll at IUPUI in the fall term
  • Submit a housing application by April 1 (international students should apply for housing by March 15)Value of ScholarshipIUPUI’s international student scholarships range in value from $5,000 to $27,000 per year. Some merit scholarships can be combined with some competitive scholarships.

You must submit SAT or ACT scores to be considered for merit and/or competitive scholarships. If you take these tests multiple times, submit all of your scores—we use your best scores when we determine your scholarships.

Application Deadline

Fall (August–December): November 1 for maximum scholarship consideration, March 1 for other merit scholarships

Spring (January–May): October 1

• Important Notes:
    • Apply by November 1 for maximum scholarship consideration if you plan to enroll at IUPUI in the fall term.
    • You must submit SAT or ACT scores to be considered for most of these scholarships. If you take the tests multiple times, submit all of your scores. We use your best scores when we determine your scholarships.
    • All scholarships require you to be enrolled full time in the fall and spring semesters (12 credit hours or more per semester) .
    • Scholarship funds cannot be used for intensive study of English as a Second Language.

2,179 Comments

1. kaleb yonas

August 10, 2016 at 10:36 AM

i want to get this scholarship

2. Mohamud Isak Ali

August 25, 2016 at 3:44 PM

Hi, i greated you, my name is mohamud isak ali, i am one of student, that haven,t any do some thing, and i need to joint for your schollarship, for medicine, so that please help me for your scholarship, in order to get your study, so please contact me this mobile number, or my g,maile, +252617454591, or +252615433240, or mudhi.143@gmail.com thank you. i hope you accept me. thankx

3. natnael samuel

September 9, 2016 at 7:02 AM

Hi,MY NAME IS NATNAEL SAMUEL FROM ETHIOPIA.I have degree from dilla university in public administration & development management.I am interested to got the scholarship in any related fild.pleace contact me on +251 949606135 or natnaelsamuel0@gmail.com

4. enow otang ayuk junior

September 21, 2016 at 12:27 PM

Hello,my names are ENOW OTANG AYUK JUNIOR..I will like to be approved scholarship for further studies because my parents don’t have the mean for that and it will be a pleasure if you can help me..thank

5. Abdirahmaan Hussein Abdulaahi

September 22, 2016 at 8:22 PM

Hello my Names Abdirahmaan Hussein Abdulaahi .i interested to study in my university in USA so i graduated for high school in Somalia . i hope you to help me Good luck

6. abdirashid

September 26, 2016 at 7:06 AM

my name is abdirashid i am from somalia i like to utilize this opportunity in order to study in USA. please contact me: cabdirashiid9909@gmail.com or phone number 002522907767786

7. mohamed

November 7, 2016 at 8:24 PM

my name is Mohamed who live in Somalia i was born from poor family those who can not support me on my education,eventhough i have B.Sc Degree i have completed my under gradaute degree by special support my university furthermore i would like to study masters programme in your university i hope you have given a positive response to me please contact me mobile +252615467828

8. abdi rahim mohamed mohamud

November 8, 2016 at 10:57 AM

Hello,my name is abdi rahim mohamed mohamud I live in somalia i have bach 0f accounting iwill like to be approved scholarship for further studies because my parents don’t have any facilty means money please help me and contact me +252615376065

9. Nimco clrashiid adaan

November 22, 2016 at 11:24 AM

Hi my name Nimco clrashiid adaan l live in somlia l wen this scholarship l finshed high school this year