North Dakota State University Academic & Cultural Sharing Scholarship for International Students, 2016

North Dakota State University Academic & Cultural Sharing Scholarship for International Students, 2016

Scholarship Application Deadline: The last date to apply is 1 November, 2015.

North Dakota State University is offering Academic and Cultural Sharing Scholarship for international students. This scholarship is available to all degree-seeking undergraduate international students who qualify for admission at North Dakota State University. Student will receive a tuition waiver of 50% of the Non-Resident Base Tuition rate, currently a savings of about $8,500 for the academic year. The last date to apply is 1 November, 2015.

Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded for studying all the subjects offered by the university.
Course Level: This scholarship is available to all degree-seeking undergraduate international students who qualify for admission at North Dakota State University.
Scholarship Provider: North Dakota State University
Scholarship can be taken at: USA

Eligibility: Requirements
-Hold (or will hold) valid F-1 student status (with a valid I-20). Students eligible for tuition rates other than Non-Resident are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
-Maintain a 2.50/4.0 or higher cumulative GPA (grade point average) after each semester
-Register and maintain at least 12 undergraduate credits each semester
-Complete 10 hours of qualified cultural sharing each semester (see examples under Qualified Hours). Students graduating in May or December of each year are required to submit 10 hours for that semester to remain eligible to keep the scholarship for that term.
-You have never been found to be in violation of the NDSU Student Code of Conduct
-Timely report your service hours to the Office of International Student & Study Abroad Services (ISSAS) no later than the last day of final examinations each semester

Scholarship Open for International Students: International undergraduate students can apply for this scholarship.

Scholarship Description:

The Academic & Cultural Sharing Scholarship offers international undergraduate students the ability to receive a tuition waiver of 50% of the Non-Resident Base Tuition rate, currently a savings of about $8,500 for the academic year. This scholarship is available to all undergraduate international students who qualify for admission at North Dakota State University, hold F-1 student status, and continue on a semesterly basis to uphold the necessary academic and cultural sharing requirements.

What does it cover?
This scholarship offers international undergraduate students the ability to receive a tuition waiver of 50% of the Non-Resident Base Tuition rate. This is currently a savings of approximately $8,816 for the 2014-2015 academic year.

Application and Requirements for receiving an Academic and Cultural Sharing Scholarship:
-Prospective international undergraduate students are invited to apply for the Academic and Cultural Sharing Scholarship by completing the application. The application will be reviewed as soon as it is received and a decision will be made after you have been regularly admitted to North Dakota State University. Once awarded, scholarships are renewable as long as the NDSU student maintains the following requirements:
-Attend the entire International Student Orientation during your first semester at NDSU.
-Attend a scholarship informational session at the beginning of each semester.
-Hold F-1 student status (with a valid I-20).
-Maintain a 2.50 or higher cumulative GPA (grade point average) after each semester.
-Register and maintain at least 12 undergraduate credits each semester.
-Complete 10 hours of qualified cultural sharing or volunteer services each semester. (See examples of qualified services at the bottom of this page.) Students graduating in May or December of each year are required to submit 10 hours for that semester to remain eligible to keep the scholarship for that term.
-Timely report your service hours to the Office of International Programs by the last day of each fall and spring semester.

How To Apply

Application Form, Click Here

Scholarship Application Deadline: The last date to apply is 1 November, 2015.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application, Click Here

1,029 Comments

1. babatere jalloh

December 23, 2015 at 6:22 PM

I am babatere jalloh i live in west Africa at guinea-conakry my number is +224628802338.I am lawyer man I want to go USA for my master,please i want you help me because i am poor man ok.

2. Hirut Jalamo

December 24, 2015 at 11:06 PM

I am too late for this information! If there is time, i want scholarship for masters. I graduate in Geography my first degree. Then i want GIS for masters. contact me 0926522814. thank you!

3. Huseen Abdulaziz

December 25, 2015 at 12:38 PM

Dear:madam\sir my name is Abdulaziz and I am Ethiopian. I have B.Sc. degree with Chemical Engineering in 2013 with good grade and also I have above one year experince. Now I am live Guinea, Conakry since september 25,2015 I work in my field. I want to learn M.Sc. with related field.

4. mohammed

December 28, 2015 at 7:55 PM

my name is mohammed i am realy find this chance please help me am studying third year mechanical engineering from ethiopia my phone is +251935561121

5. Abiel woldeab

December 29, 2015 at 5:35 AM

hi dear North Dakota University I am Abiel Woldeab Eritrean citizen living in Ethiopia. I have a diploma in computer tech. & a good working experience. I want to study related course’s in your your scholarship. you can contact me via +251960076173

6. Jarso Husein

December 29, 2015 at 7:38 PM

I am Ethiopian my name isJarso Husein I am graduated from Ambo university BA degree in Adult Education and community development . now I want master degree please contact me by +251925594962 and jarsoh23@gmail.com

7. Abdul Karimu samura

December 31, 2015 at 12:29 AM

my name is Abdul Karimu Samura iam an offern I lost my two parents during the 10years of war in sierra leone Freetown.I have set my senior secondary School. W.A.E.C.an I want to study medical as doctor International so I wish that this programme will remember me iam born 8-9-1994.my number is +221782223317

8. muluken girma

January 2, 2016 at 2:35 PM

hey I am Muluken from Ethiopia I am studying enginering in hawasa unversty I want to countnue my study in us.so inform me or contact me on my phone.+251926468338

9. Addisu

January 13, 2016 at 3:33 PM

my name is Addisu , I had completed my degree in Ethiopia now i am interested to get this scholarship…. you can contact me with +251921203125 tnx

10. Addisu

January 13, 2016 at 3:40 PM

my name is Addisu , I had completed my degree in Accounting and finance in Ethiopia I have a desire to be a certified accountant . in any of business course .. now i am interested to get this scholarship…. you can contact me with +251921203125 tnx a lot for providing this golden chance and i hope i am one to get this chance

11. BAKUNDUKIZE Egide Prince

January 13, 2016 at 5:20 PM

Hi! My name is BAKUNDUKIZE Egide Prince. I’m from BURUNDI, I have diplôme (Informatique d’opérateur) degre A2, pleasy help me to give some opportunit to study the universty there, i would like to get Backelor or other related field if u select me my addres numb is +25771125851 or my E Mail is Prizo_k@yahoo.fr

12. Firew Gelaye

January 14, 2016 at 7:08 PM

Hello my name is Firew i’m from Ethiopia i graduated from DBU i have BA degree on foreign language and literature i need MA degree please sent me request on my pone number 0910557399

13. Tekele worku

January 17, 2016 at 2:45 PM

Ihave bsc by veterinary laboratory please help me for msc degreree in any field.contact me via phone +2510917256074 Email: tekeleworku@gmail.com

14. Tsige Haileyesu

January 19, 2016 at 9:51 AM

Hello Iam from Ethiopia,Africa.Iam graduated from Mekelle University by pharmacy.I need you to give me a chance for master program.My phone number is 251-0911816022

15. mamush bogale

January 20, 2016 at 2:58 PM

My name is mamush bogale from Ethiopia,I have graduated Bsc degree of GIS in hawassa university,Ethiopia.I am interested scholarship of masters of GIS and other related . Please give me this chance to contact phone numbers:+251916316159/0945887606.

16. nesradin

January 22, 2016 at 5:06 PM

hi my name is nesradin Mohammad hassen from Ethiopia I am grade 12th student I am gone join university next year but I want to learn university in USA if you want to contact me please please please contact by this (+251921160614) and this Email (hanan.sweet2@live.com)thank you

17. melese bekele

January 25, 2016 at 5:27 AM

I’m Melese Bekele from Ethiopia,I have Bsc degre in Public Health from Wollega University.I would like to be certified in master of Public health, if You select me my address is0920041338/0942946027.

18. Mohammed Ahmed

January 26, 2016 at 1:57 PM

my name is Mohammed Ahmed from Ethiopia I have BA degree in Economic from Paradise college GPA 3.41i have more interest to join your university if I get a chance to join please contact me by this address phone no.0920388143 or Mohammed Ahmed @gmail.com

19. Muluadam Birhan

January 26, 2016 at 8:39 PM

To whom it concern Dear sir/madam my name is muluadam Birhan from Ethiopia, and I have studied plant science in Bsc degree from a known university. I have GPA of 3.94 and I want to study in biotechnology/breeding in post graduate program. Please contact me through my email adress to communicate further.

20. Awel Sultan

January 30, 2016 at 8:05 AM

my name is Awel from Ethiopia. I have graduated with LLB(1st degree in law) .since then I had been working for gov’t for about 7 years being regional and Federal prosecutor and prosecutor for legal studying, drafting and dessimination.so,having in mind this, I request u to help me by delivering me info about full scholarship in LLM. +251911024447 or +251910752367 via mail awelsultan.mohammod@yahoo.com thank you

21. libaan

January 31, 2016 at 7:29 PM

i am student i finished secondary school i life somlia i have not enough money i am interesting aducation i am poor pls give me wat eva you chose of aducation scholar ship my phone 252 090 604 75 96

22. mohamed shire said

February 2, 2016 at 9:33 AM

i am somali student my name mohamed shire said i have bachelar of civil engneering i would post of scholarship to be apply og america plz contacte me 00252907698665

23. Joe Gomda

February 3, 2016 at 12:08 PM

I am Joe from Ghana… I have a certificate in nursing and I’m a ward assistant.. I will be very grateful if you offer me your scholarship to per sue my degree. thank you.

24. Joe Gomda

February 3, 2016 at 12:11 PM

you contact me on +233504883788

25. molla gizaw

February 3, 2016 at 5:54 PM

my name is molla.g from Ethiopia know. i an learning accounting and finance at aksum university. i have enough grade to graduate with great distinction but i wanna a scholarship opportunity to learn in addition.if it is needed i will send my phone number by my email before this i need your feedback.thank you.

26. libaan

February 5, 2016 at 7:30 AM

my name suday i live somlia i am student i fineshed is school i went to be hand for you pls i am poor man somalis is civil war somalia is very hand the aducation pls wait for you pls ilove the aducation my number contect 252 090 6047596

27. libaan

February 5, 2016 at 7:30 AM

my name sudaysi i live somlia i am student i fineshed is school i went to be hand for you pls i am poor man somalis is civil war somalia is very hand the aducation pls wait for you pls ilove the aducation my number contect 252 090 6047596

28. Emmanuel Dhel Peter

February 5, 2016 at 8:16 AM

Hi North Dakota university staffs, am Emmanuel Dhel Peter,I have a degree in Economics and am seeking master in the same specialization. for more information please contact +211955932834. thanks.

29. Emmanuel Dhel Peter

February 5, 2016 at 8:30 AM

hi north Dakota university, am Emmanuel Dhel Peter from South Sudan, I have degree in Economics with GPA of 3.46. I will be very grateful if you offer me this chance of scholarship. for more information please contact me through +211955932834.

30. senait getinet

February 5, 2016 at 7:41 PM

my name is senait getinetI live in addis abeba Ethiopia I have bsc degree by resource economics with cgpa of 3.47 from hawassa university my phone no is 0920235078.

31. senait getinet

February 5, 2016 at 7:59 PM

my name is senait getinet I have a bsc degree by resource economics with cgpa of 3.47,and knaw i wanna a scholarship opportunity to learn masters.if it is needed my phone No is 0920235078 , plees i need your feedback.thank you.

32. Betelihem

February 9, 2016 at 10:08 AM

Hi, my name is Tarik, i have BA in sociology and social Antropology and want to continue my masters in US so please let me know if it is possible (0934401598) hope hear from u soon, thank u.

33. Temesgen Tefera

February 11, 2016 at 5:23 AM

Hi my name is Temesgen Tefera I graduate for accounting dep.i need MA degree for mgt my phone 0916594502

February 15, 2016 at 6:41 AM

hi ma name is shermarke mohammed mussa am gratuated in BA in psycology so i will add in ma in the same filed or realted filed cantact +251910428393 or +251947294141

35. My name is Abayneh Aynalem from i have GPA 4.00 please help me phone 0936328115

February 15, 2016 at 11:24 AM

i have no website

36. Abayneh Aynalem

February 15, 2016 at 11:51 AM

my name is abayneh aynalem i am from ethiopia i am a student &have grade 10 EGESCE 4.00 so please help me my phone number is 0936328115 thanj u all

37. Daniel yeshambel

February 15, 2016 at 12:21 PM

My name is daniel yeshambel from Ethiopia so help me to come to ur university&my phone number is 0918315751

38. Netsanet gashaw

February 15, 2016 at 12:34 PM

My name is neshanet gashaw from ethiopia so please help me because i am a student &and poor.my phone number is0918300619

39. Adane Aleto

February 15, 2016 at 4:10 PM

i’m from Ethiopia i graduated from Dilla Univerirty, BA Degree In Business Management.if i get a chance i want to learn MS in relative subject. phone 0916076041.thank you!

40. Siraj Mohammed

February 15, 2016 at 11:01 PM

Hey I am Ethiopia may name is Siraj mohammad I have first diploma in teaching I want degre please by these number contact me 0924798533

41. Habtamu desalegn

February 18, 2016 at 6:02 PM

My name is habtamu desalegn from ethiopia. I have been graduated in economics two years later at hawassa university, ethiopia. I need a scholarship in any business fields. phone no. 0929023273

42. Abeneazer Mesfin Sisay

February 19, 2016 at 6:28 PM

I Am Grade 12 Student In Addis Ababa Ethiopia; I Belive That I Have Agreat Mind And Potential.If You Allow Me To Get This Chance To Improve My Ability God Will Pay You.If You Want Me My Phone Number Is +251964053940 Ethiopia.Thank You.

43. yaregal tilahun

February 20, 2016 at 1:04 PM

ok my dear first thank you to give this chance to d/t countries to learn masters then i am happy to learn mastres in America. i work now Ethiopian university lecture. you can contact by email yaregal.fnot21@gmail.com or by phone no_ +251918565940 thank you my dear!!!!

44. Beinyame Berihune

February 20, 2016 at 2:50 PM

My Name Is Beniyame Berihune Iam From Ethiopia Iam Grade 11 Student My Parents Are Poor Ilike To Learn Docturate/nursing/ In USAPlease Help me call +251923522231 Thanks.

45. Nikolai

March 4, 2016 at 6:36 PM

I first started runinng when I was 30 and continued for about a year and stopped. I picked runinng up again at 40 ran 2 5ks in March and April (the first 3 weeks after starting to run again) and jumped into training for a half-marathon in October of that year. I think I trained too much too fast because during the course of my training I injured my hip and battled with it for two months. I had to take time off from training but was able to complete my half-marathon without further injury. Since that time I’ve run 11 more halfs and a full marathon. I have taken it easy during the training and not re-injured myself but I would like further guidance to remain injury free.

46. telahun tesfaye

April 1, 2016 at 2:05 PM

i need scholar ship pls

47. telahun tesfaye

April 1, 2016 at 2:07 PM

i need scholar ship

48. rashiid

June 18, 2016 at 3:21 PM

if you give me that chance to get that it mean you will change of my live to better expectation please contect me rashiidcabdi895@gmail.com or phone 2522634539535

49. yirgalem bogale

June 21, 2016 at 11:28 AM

im graduated by economics and now i want to study second degree by any other fields +251923567932

50. natnael samuel

September 9, 2016 at 7:44 AM

hello,I’m natnael samuel from ethiopia.I have firest degree in public administration & development management.I need to get the scholarship & to have the second degree in any related field.pleace contact me on +251 949606135 or natnaelsamuel0@gmail.com.thank you in advance for your help.