University of Lincoln Court Postgraduate Bursary for Citizens from ALL Countries, 2015

Application Deadline:31 July 2015

University of Lincoln Court Postgraduate Bursary
Course(s) Offered: Any field
Course Level:Postgraduate (masters)
Provider:Lincoln University Court
Country to Study in: UK

Scholarship Description
TheUniversity of Lincoln Court Postgraduate Bursarywill be awarded to an exceptional student embarking on a postgraduate taught course within any discipline this academic year (2015/2016).
Students who have applied to enroll on a postgraduate taught course in September 2015 are invited to submit an application for the bursary, outlining why the Court should support them on the basis of need and/or academic achievement.

The student shall successfully apply for admission onto any taught postgraduate programme at the University of Lincoln and shall firmly accept an academic offer of a place by 10th August 2015. If the offer is conditional, the student will need to fulfil the terms of his/her offer and have their place confirmed by 10th August in the year of entry.
The student must complete and submit a University of Lincoln Court Postgraduate Bursary application by 31st July 2015.
The University of Lincoln Court Postgraduate Bursary is open to applications from UK, EU, Channel Island, Isle of Man and International students.

Eligible groups
Citizens of ANY country may apply
Participating Institutions
University of Lincoln, Brayford Pool, Lincoln, UK

Fields of study

Selection Process:

Applicants will be considered on the basis of need and/or academic achievement. The University Court decision will be based on the stated criteria and will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.

Any postgraduate taught course within any discipline at the University of Lincoln

Number of awards
Not specified, but probably one

Sponsorship duration
This bursary is a one off payment.
The University reserves the right to withdraw this bursary at any point and without notice.
The University reserves the right to withhold or withdraw payment subject to inappropriate behaviour in breach of the University’s regulations or these rules.

Scholarship benefits
The University of Lincoln Court Postgraduate Bursary will be a one off payment of £3,000

Method of Application

Applications must be done online.
Applications are now open, fill in the official online form to submit an application.
It is important to visit the official website (link to it is below) for complete information, including guidance notes and terms and conditions; and finally for access to the online application form.

DEADLINES:
Applications are now open, with a closing date of 31st July 2015.

PLEASE NOTE:
The successful applicant will be notified in writing or by telephone by 31st August 2015.
It is expected that the successful applicant attends an awards ceremony with the University of Lincoln Court in the November of the awarding academic year.
The award will be paid in January of the academic year in which the bursary is awarded. If the student withdraws from the programme before January of the academic year in which the bursary is awarded, the bursary will be withdrawn.
The University of Lincoln is a public research university in the city of Lincoln, England. The university has origins tracing back to 1861, and after gaining university status in 1992, was known as the University of Humberside until 1996 and the University of Lincolnshire and Humberside until 2001, when it adopted its present name.

Application Deadline:31 July 2015

Open to International Applicants: Yes

More Scholarship Information and Application

1. Najima Abdirahiin

July 20, 2015 at 8:32 AM

my name is najj

2. Najima Abdirahiin

July 20, 2015 at 8:39 AM

may name is najma abdrihin fr om somalai I like to join this university so conecte me with this 002520633444040 tanks

3. Jean Mico

July 20, 2015 at 9:04 AM

hallo, iam called kalisa jean and am graduated in buchelor of business administration and I wish to hav that opportunity of scholarship master’s degree plz contact me if its possible on +250788731209 or by E-mail ;micojean7@gmail.com

4. Muniira Amiin

July 20, 2015 at 9:30 AM

muniira nour amiin from somali,I want thissholarship of university and I very glad tp applied this sholarship plz contact me wtih my phone number +2520633629430 thnaks alot

5. Nasraa Yousof

July 20, 2015 at 9:49 AM

My name Nasraa Yousof I live in Somalia and I want to study the Scolarship please contact me + 252634749550

6. Yohannes Gebermedihn

July 20, 2015 at 11:03 AM

Appiled for above informatin my name yohanes g/medhin i have deger for cival serivce unviserty any time call me my phone 0911167468?!

7. Richard Mwawinji

July 20, 2015 at 11:12 AM

HOW CAN I APPLY?

8. eshetie

July 20, 2015 at 12:13 PM

i have first degree in water resource and irrigation management 3,08GPA.i want to join your university please contact me +251-914822679

9. Megbaru Gebeyehu

July 20, 2015 at 12:14 PM

hi dear my name is megbaru gebetehu I have bsc degree in applide chemistry I would like to study in health officer so if you wantme pleas inform mob +251 -0920763116 or email- gebeyehumegbaru@yahoo.com

10. Omer Muhumed Abdi

July 20, 2015 at 2:02 PM

I have my first degree in civil engineering from Amoud University with 3.67 GPA ans i prefer to join your university so please contact me omarrooble989@gmail.com or +252 634348797

11. Amy Musa

July 20, 2015 at 2:42 PM

My name is amal Mustafa from somali i wanna to study the scholarship please contact me (+252634057070)

12. khoabane

July 20, 2015 at 3:47 PM

I would like to be offered a scholarships to further my studies in psychology

13. Æryān Ķįllĕrmãñ Blűebøy

July 20, 2015 at 11:00 PM

My name is abdirahaman iwant to sudy my phone number is +191509624 plz contact me

14. Abdoulie Mbye

July 20, 2015 at 11:47 PM

My Name is Abdoulie Mbye..Am a Gambian..I really need this scholarship so i could accure a degree as mama said so i could do my quarter to my Nation and the whole at large.. I will really appreciate if i will have this opportunity to enter a chapter in my life for the development of all that may need my service in life..Yours A.Mbye +2207671766

15. Wedii Keshii

July 21, 2015 at 3:23 AM

i’ve bsc degree in civil engineering,contact me dagym33@gmail.com or 0932091266

16. Farhan Abdirahman

July 21, 2015 at 5:18 AM

My name is farhan. I am somali. First i thank this university. I am very interesting to get scholarship due to environmental problems. Dear is it possible to tell me all requerment? If the answer is yes. Plz send me my chat.

17. Bety Aregay

July 21, 2015 at 5:49 AM

My name is Betlhem Aregaye from Ethiopia i want to get this oprtunitey if u apply me contact me in this number 0922491701 thank you

18. Alem Bokan

July 21, 2015 at 6:05 AM

Hey my name is Desta alemayohu i have graduated ba degree in sociology from mekelle universty Ethiopi. I would like to study my second degree in any related field. My phone 251925435069 my email destaalemayohu@gmail.com

19. Raqib Mustapha

July 21, 2015 at 8:17 AM

Am Raqib n am from Ghana n I like to be offer full scholarship at ur university dis x my phone number 233242680391

20. Adisu Yohanes

July 21, 2015 at 9:15 AM

I have BSc degree in Applied Chemistry from Dilla University Ethiopia. I would like to study MSc on my field or related fields. P/c Contact me, Cell phone +251 913602338 or email adisuyohanes@gmail.com

21. Rahel Gebre

July 21, 2015 at 10:12 AM

My name is rahel gebre from ethipoia i have done my degree in public health so I want to continue to be medical Dr plz cantact me rahelgebre110@yahoo.com

22. eshetie

July 21, 2015 at 6:41 PM

i have first degree in water resource and irrigation management 3.08GPA.please contact me +251-914822679

23. eshetie

July 21, 2015 at 6:44 PM

24. Deng kuol

July 22, 2015 at 2:52 PM

First congratulation,,am public administration and management ( PAM) degree holder and i would like to join scholarship with you and my age mate to learn a better for future together,am by name Deng kuol and south sudan by nationalilty. Contact thus Email……Dengkuol30@gmail.com telephone…..+211955545497:

25. cisse issiaka

July 27, 2015 at 11:39 AM

my name iscisse issiaka.student in master in literature and american cilization i want to hold thisopportuniy.mycontact is 0022541450544.ecommail:cissiaka109@gmail.

26. Nebat Abdulwahid

August 9, 2015 at 7:27 PM

Hi NY Name is Nebat Abdulwahid from Ethiopia I have completed senior high schools & Need you’re help so that can I enter university if i got this chance pleas contact me by this +251939139100

27. Eyob Gurmesa

August 11, 2015 at 9:01 PM

My name is Eyob Gurmesa I am from Ethiopia. I have graduated in Automotive Technology Bsc degree program. I want to study there with related field. If you have position for me please send me application form. With regards Eyob Gurmesa My phone no. +251917434706

28. Kabugo Anthon

August 19, 2015 at 7:30 AM

Hello , Am Kabugo Anthon From Uganda , Please I Need To Get application forms on line, becouse i have tried to look them but no links too, thank you

29. ababu endalkachew ayele

August 19, 2015 at 11:17 PM

i am endalkachew from ethiopia ihave ba degree in journalism now i want to take my masters if you give the chance pleace give and contact +251915571577 me thanks.

30. ababu endalkachew ayele

August 19, 2015 at 11:18 PM

i am endalkachew from Ethiopia i have ba degree in journalism now i want to take my masters if you give the chance pleace give and contact me +251915571577 thanks.

31. Okyere darko

August 29, 2015 at 2:48 PM

I am poor and needy i want this opportunity to serve the world i will be glad with any response