University of Newcastle Postgraduate Research Scholarships For International Students, 2015

University of Newcastle Postgraduate Research Scholarships For International Students, 2015

Deadline for scholarship applications is  31 August each year.

The University of Newcastle offers a number of postgraduate research scholarships to support international research candidates.  One of these is the University of Newcastle International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (UNIPRS) which is towards Master’s degree by Research or PhD degree.

Host Institution(s):

University of Newcastle, Australia

Field(s) of study:

Eligible Masters by Research or PhD programme offered at University of Newcastle.

Number of  Scholarships:

Limited

Target group:

International students from any country except New Zealand

Scholarship value/inclusions:

The scholarship covers tuition fees and comes with a University living allowance scholarship (including Overseas Student Health Cover) funded either in full by the supervisor’s research grant, School or Faculty (UNRSE); or part-funded centrally and part-funded by the supervisor’s research grant, School or Faculty. The scholarships are limited in number and are dependent on the annual research scholarship budget allocated.

Eligibility:

How to increase your chances of receiving a research scholarship:

• Apply by the closing date of 31 August each year

• Meet the University’s English proficiency requirement by the closing date (Please refer to English Proficiency Info over page)

• A Grade Point Average (GPA)of at least 5.25 out of 7 in the last two calendar years of undergraduate degree

• Honours class one or equivalent

• Research work experience

• Research studies – points are given for a coursework masters with 20% thesis component or for a research masters

• Research publications – points are given for refereed research journal articles, book chapters, research related conference publications, research related exhibitions and patents.

Application instructions:

New international applicants can apply for a scholarship at the same time as applying for admission.

It is important to read the Scholarship Information Sheet and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

Website:

Official Scholarship Website: http://www.newcastle.edu.au/research-and-innovation/graduate-research/international/scholarships-and-costs

1. Abdi fatah bashir abdi

July 2, 2015 at 4:21 PM

I need this scholarship please help to get this university and i would like to successfull the scholarship aplication form becouse this is the only way i getting university. i am somali my phone number +25261903273 thanks

2. mohamed rashid hassan

July 4, 2015 at 3:27 PM

seeking for scholarship

3. Ahmed

July 5, 2015 at 6:43 AM

Very interesting and eager this valuable scholarship please help me to get more information about this scholarship and i would like to successfull the scholarship aplication form becouse this is the only way i getting university. i am somali my phone number +252634246726 Many thanks Ahmed Yousuf Idiris

4. Ahmed assad

July 5, 2015 at 6:48 AM

i want to get their because we here in Egypt look first about Certificate from where please i need to take it for my future

5. abdi hersi mohomed

July 5, 2015 at 7:24 AM

I need this scholarship please help to get this university and i would like to successfull the scholarship aplication form becouse this is the only way i getting university. i am somali my phone number +252615907667 thanks

6. naima ali

July 5, 2015 at 10:20 AM

my Name is Naima Ali I have degree in development study I want to this scholarship thanks

• abdi sataar

July 5, 2015 at 7:24 PM

realy l need that scholarship because of my dreams became true if l succees university my phonen is +25264080816 thank you

7. Alhadar Samro Alhadar

July 5, 2015 at 2:49 PM

I need to have this scholarships

8. Barry Amadou Dian

July 7, 2015 at 6:34 AM

I am a guinean and i need to go add my studies

9. Fidel Uwizeye

July 7, 2015 at 9:00 AM

I stdied a Bsc. petroleum and Minerals management and technology and I wish to apply.

10. yohannes Gerezihier

July 7, 2015 at 2:08 PM

am intersting

11. telila tufa

July 8, 2015 at 7:35 AM

please help me ineed have this scholarships

12. mesfin tasew

July 8, 2015 at 7:22 PM

i am sure this scholarship very important for me since my first degree was done on agricultural economics which is suitable for doing research.so please help by giving the application form.thank you.

13. Mahamoud mahamed

July 8, 2015 at 8:07 PM

My name mahoud mahed i lving somalia special north of somalia i went this chance when i saw i happy because this is a glod oprtn and the best chance but i need the suport of the manegment i the assisstance with all universaty please accept my apply thanks all mngment the scholarship thanks

14. abdiqani ahmed mohamed

July 9, 2015 at 1:42 PM

I need have this scholarship my phone is +252634914574 my names abdiqani please help me

15. abdalla

July 9, 2015 at 5:35 PM

Hello My Name is Abdullahi Mohamed, staying in Mogadishu, Somalia seeking scholarship just like this so if its possible i will find your answer in above E-mail looking forward to getting your answer thats all

16. ayebare. jonan

July 9, 2015 at 9:44 PM

I need an undergraduate scholarship. am jonan ayebare from uganda

17. maxanud farah duale

July 10, 2015 at 7:58 AM

my name maxamud farah duale i have bachelor degree managrment i very interesting that scholarship please help me

18. Sabit Abazinab

July 10, 2015 at 2:12 PM

I did my mph and thesis on health and this scholarship grant is very important for both my career development and country. Please contact me with +251913931747 or Sabitabazinab@gmail.com

19. natinale duri

August 1, 2015 at 7:42 PM

my name is natinale duri i lving in ethiopia i will be gr 12 student …..one day i will be student of Nw unv……that is my hop i know it u may be call to me ……+251927359278

20. Misganaw Beay

August 16, 2015 at 1:29 PM

I Am BSC Midwife but i need to study Medicine .would u p/s help me?

21. Misganaw Beay

August 16, 2015 at 1:34 PM

I Am BSC Midwife but i need to study Medicine .would u p/s help me? Cell phone +251918519168 email belay.misganaw@yahoo.com.and i am from Ethiopia.

22. Adugna Girma

August 24, 2015 at 7:21 AM

I am from Ethiopia I have Doctor of veterinary medicine degree i would like to study my Msc in your university with related department. my adrress: email:-abdiadugna4@gmail.com Thank you

23. Glover Emmanuel

September 13, 2015 at 8:09 PM

Am Emmanuel Glover from Ghana.l will be very happy if I will be choosing to study at USA or Canada.please help me to study accounting.0233575919974

24. juscare

October 2, 2015 at 12:50 PM

hello my name is juscare i study in cst civil engeeniring please i want to join your school if it is possible . thanks

25. tekleab addisse

October 3, 2015 at 10:51 AM

am tekleab addisse from Ethiopia I was graduated by economics department in bsc degree with CGPA 2.90 I would like to apply this scholarship to study MBA or MSC program in 2016 I wish all success for your organization