2015 Lilly Library Mendel Fellowships For Study In USA

female_student_at_commencement_4003

The Lilly Library of Indiana University invites applications for fellowships of up to $40,000 during the academic year in support of research in the library’s Bernardo Mendel collections.

School(Institutions/ Country): | USA

Level: undertaking research in the library’s Bernardo Mendel collections.

Field(s): Fellowships are awarded in areas of particular interest to the Mendels, including: the history of the Spanish Colonial Empire; Latin American independence movements; European expansion in the Americas; voyages, travels and exploration; geography, navigation and cartography; German literature and history; and music, including sheet music.

Deadline: September 30, 2015

Funded By: Lilly Library of Indiana University

‣ Established through a bequest by the estate of Johanna Lenz Mendel in 1998, the Mendel Fellowships are intended to support research by scholars from around the world in areas of particular interest to the Mendels, including: the history of the Spanish Colonial Empire; Latin American independence movements; European expansion in the Americas; voyages, travels and exploration; geography, navigation and cartography; German literature and history; and music, including sheet music.

‣ The amount of the stipend is based on the length of stay, which may range from one week to a full academic year. The 2015 Lilly Library Mendel Fellowships are intended to cover travel to the Lilly Library and living expenses while in residence.

‣ 2015 Lilly Library Mendel Fellowships are intended to support research by scholars from around the world in areas of particular interest to the Mendels, including: the history of the Spanish Colonial Empire; Latin American independence movements; European expansion in the Americas; voyages, travels and exploration; geography, navigation and cartography; German literature and history; and music, including sheet music.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ There is no special application form: Candidates, ranging from doctoral research students to senior scholars, should submit curriculum vitae, a 2-3 page proposal for their projects, including the specific holdings they intend to consult, two letters of recommendation, and a indication of length of stay, which may include the summer months.

‣ Scholarship Applications are due on September 30, 2015.

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about  2015 Lilly Library Mendel Fellowships

1. saddam Abdi Adar

August 13, 2015 at 3:23 PM

hello iam ethiopian student i need is scholarship my name is saddam Abdi adar my phone number 0915468875 my Email address saddamabdiadar@gmail.com Thankz To All

2. lalisa amenu

August 13, 2015 at 6:27 PM

my name is lalisa amenu from ethiopia , i have Bsc in agricultural resource economics and management, if you accept me i went to learn my masters . my contact info: +251921186054 and my email.lalisaamenu1gmail.com thank you

3. adisu

August 14, 2015 at 1:50 AM

I’m intresting

4. fanuel tegafaw

August 14, 2015 at 1:49 PM

hey sir/dear my name is fanuel from ethiopia i’m graguated by consteraction mangement i’m highly intersting continous my education please inform or contact my phone +251921236164.

5. winnie

August 14, 2015 at 3:10 PM

Am winnie from kenya. Im a graduate with diploma in business management and would love to advance with my undergraduate in USA.Have always been passionate and obsessed about studying in the US. Ill be honoured to pursue my dreams in one of the best study destinations in the world as i interact and learn different cultures. kindly contact me winclaudin@gmail.com 254724503026

6. Abdirahman

August 14, 2015 at 6:11 PM

my name is Abdirahman. Dear lilly scholarship I need for scholarship. I am somali student.

7. ashenafi mesfin

August 16, 2015 at 5:09 AM

my name is ashenafi mesfin I’m Ethiopian student studying mechanical engineering in wolaita sodo university my phon number is 0920624217 thank you if you can to give this golden opportunity please contact me

8. Nwofoke Linus/M

August 16, 2015 at 12:01 PM

9. Nwofoke Linus/M

August 16, 2015 at 12:14 PM

Good day,my Name is Nwofoke Linus/m, I hail from Nigeria ,I am a student of ECU /university of Delta state, also BA student, faculty of science in university of Delta. I am interested to study in USA with rigorous scholarship in study my Dr /doctor degree in USA, with this brief text to your awareness that I am interested in study my Dr degree with you people, Thank you. +2347033867487

10. yirga kityalew

August 28, 2015 at 2:11 PM

I have Bsc degree in Water supply & Environmental Eng.I am Ethiopian I want to continue mystery education scale please contact me @(0912487126-ykityalew@yahoo .com)

11. fideline uzamukunda

September 7, 2015 at 7:46 PM

hello.. my name is fideline i need for scholship… my contact is 829776097

12. ENDALE WENDIMSET MELKU

September 11, 2015 at 5:58 PM

I am Endale Wendimset Melku from Ethiopia i hold BA with Accounting and Finance now i am working in Cooprative Bank of Oromia(s.c) l want to upgrade my educational status please i kindly request u give opportunity to continue my education. For more information contact me by tel,+251913745265 or email endalemelku96@gmail.com

13. Shemshadin kassim omer

September 17, 2015 at 9:20 PM

My name Shamshadin Kassim Omer.I have BSc degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering.please help me to get scholarship for masters degre relate to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). contact me by phone number +251920905316 or Email:shadokassim@gmail.com

14. osei franklin

September 21, 2015 at 8:45 PM

please sir..i need scorlarship to study.i hold BBA in management