2015/2016 GSLS Postgraduate Scholarships At University of Würzburg, Germany

11114179_888468411213781_6229263338974621478_n

The Graduate School of Life Sciences offers multiple PhD fellowships. The fellowships are for three years provided by the GSLS and the host laboratory. These fellowships include financial support as well as a budget for travel costs, consumables and similar expenses. Applicant own research grant covers research expenses of their PhD project and travel money to attend conferences (5000 EUR/year) granted for at least one year. The application deadline is 25th September 2015.

Study Subject(s): Fellowships are awarded in all subjects available at in the Graduate School of Life Sciences.
Course Level: Fellowships are available for PhD program at University of Würzburg.
Scholarship Provider: University of Würzburg Graduate School of Life Sciences, Germany
Scholarship can be taken at: Germany

Eligibility:

To apply for this fellowship applicant must have:
-passion for and practical experience in research
-a clear understanding of what you want to work on
-an excellent university degree obtained within the last two years, usually an M.Sc. or Diploma; if graduation is expected by January 2016 you may apply
-proven excellent oral and written English proficiency (this will also be assessed during interview) and willingness to learn basic German (training provided)
-Eagerness to work in an interdisciplinary and international environment.

Scholarship Open for International Students: The fellowship is open for international candidates.

Scholarship Description: The Graduate School of Life Sciences offers multiple PhD fellowships. These fellowships include financial support as well as a budget for travel costs, consumables and similar expenses. The application process for the GSLS Fellowships consists of two stages, starting with a screening of all applications submitted followed by interviews (either personal or through video chat, depending on the location of the applicant).

Number of award(s): The school awards multiple PhD fellowships.

Duration of award(s): The fellowships are for three years provided by the GSLS and the host laboratory.

What does it cover? These fellowships include financial support as well as a budget for travel costs, consumables and similar expenses. Applicant own research grant covers research expenses of their PhD project and travel money to attend conferences (5000 EUR/year) granted for at least one year.

Selection Criteria: Not Known

Notification: Notification about whether or not applicants are invited for an interview will be sent out by the end of October 2015. Selected applicants from Europe (or travelling in Europe at that time) will be invited for an interview in Würzburg in November/December 2015 (travel subsidies available). International applicants from outside Europe will be interviewed by video conferencing.

How to Apply:

Applications should be submitted online. Carefully fill out the application form and upload all required documents.

Online Application, Click Here

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 25th September 2015.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application

1. yibelu gessesse

August 9, 2015 at 6:46 AM

HI MY NAME IS YIBELU GESSESSE FROM ETOHIPIA,I HAVE BA DEGREE IN HISTORY AND CULTURAL STUDIES.I INTERSTED LEARN MASTERS DEGREE,IN ANY SOCIAL SCIENES DEPARTEMENT.PLEASE I WANT TO GIVE YOUR SCHOLARSHIP E CONTACT MY FACE BOOK ADDRESSE OR PHONE NUMBER +251920520569

2. yimam seid

August 9, 2015 at 7:10 AM

I am graduated in haramaya university by hydraulic and water engineering i ethiopia , if i have an opportunity contact me by +251914058372 and seidyimam.hyd@gmail.com

3. yimam seid

August 9, 2015 at 7:11 AM

I am graduated in haramaya university by hydraulic and water engineering in ethiopia , if i have an opportunity contact me by +251914058372 and seidyimam.hyd@gmail.com

4. saddam Abdi Adar

August 9, 2015 at 9:25 AM

Hello iam ethiopian student i need this scholarship my name is saddam Abdi adar my phone number +251915468875 my Email address saddamabdiadar@ gmail.com Thankz To All

5. horsed hasan

August 10, 2015 at 8:22 AM

i hobe i get this

6. tihitinaw amare

August 11, 2015 at 9:10 AM

I need scholarship in Higher Education Leadership

7. hakizimana nadia

August 16, 2015 at 8:26 AM

Hi! I’m Nadia Hakizimana from Bujumbura Burundi,I’m looking for scholarship in order to continue my study in USA or Canada.please help me. My contact:+25775586936

8. hakizimana nadia

August 16, 2015 at 8:42 AM

Hakizimananadia1@gmail.com

9. hakizimana nadia

August 16, 2015 at 8:51 AM

Hi! I’m Nadia hakizimana from bujumbura burundi,I’m Looking for scholarship in order to continue my studies in USA or Canada.please help me.my contact:+25775586936,my Email :hakizimananadia1@gmail.com

10. Abdallah Rahima

August 21, 2015 at 1:16 PM

My name is Rahima Abdallah am looking for scholarship to continue my education in any foreign country please i wish to be part of this scholarship my contact +233244692601 please. .thank you

11. nur abdi

August 21, 2015 at 8:53 PM

my name is nur abdi and my nationalty is a somali and I live in uganda refugee camp thank you for gives me this apportunity and I like to study in Germany please contact with me 256793795064

12. nur abdi

August 21, 2015 at 8:59 PM

I am somali boy who live in uganda refugee camp my name is nur abdi 10xs for gives me this apportunity please contact with me 256793795064

13. Liban

August 22, 2015 at 9:28 AM

14. Liban

August 22, 2015 at 9:32 AM

I’m Liban Abubakar from Somalia, I would be very grateful if will offer me scholarship to study in Germany for my Diploma and degree because i had completed my Secondry level of education. Thank you in advance. Contact with me +256793065944

15. seifuwoldekidan

August 22, 2015 at 2:16 PM

dearall greetings!! my name is seifu woldekidan.my residence is AddisAbeba,Ethiopia I have an LLB DEGREE from haramaya university.I graduated with CGPA of 3.09.I’m very much interested to continue my post graduate program. if you give me a chance to become part of your scholarship program, I will make a difference in my life. accordingly, please get in touch of me through my e-mail address any progress in this regard. best regards seifu w

16. belete kefarge

August 28, 2015 at 2:40 AM

I’m Belete kefarge from Ethiopia, I would be very grateful if will offer me scholarship to study my PHD degree because i had completed my first degree in chemistry and MSc. in material scince . Thank you in advance.

17. Aebe Bayu

September 2, 2015 at 6:57 AM

I wolud like you sugest you, based on your objective that you bulid knowldge\wisdom specialy in developing country like our country Ethiopia these thinking\idea is too amayzing for me since if you treat and give me the chance whith chemistry filed as i am chemistry (CGP 2.80) i will sucsses your objective speaicaly by industryl truthly. but you habit calling(+251920767321) and give personaliz comment in replay

18. mussie mehari baraki

September 2, 2015 at 6:25 PM

my name is mussie mehari from ethiopia and i need this,,,, i have agood grade am 1st year universty student in water engineering so pls contact me ,,,phone 0949256898 or email mussiemehari56@gmail.com

19. Mengesha tadele

September 7, 2015 at 6:38 AM

I have LLB degree in law.pleas contac me on:+251931815483

20. Zemede Abriham

September 9, 2015 at 7:28 PM

My name is zemede Abriham. I’m from Ethiopia.I Have BA degree in English please i want to need help. My phone No-+251916160930

21. farhia abdirahman

September 27, 2015 at 7:30 AM

Am somali it will be greatfull if you allowed this opportunity

22. gezimu gelu

October 1, 2015 at 6:47 AM

i am gezimu gelu from ethiopia, i want to study msc in your universit i graduted from mekelle university in water resources and irrigation management with CGPA OF 3.82 IN JUNE 2013

23. gezimu gelu

October 1, 2015 at 6:48 AM

PLEASE TRY TO CALL ME VIA +251916669513/OR gelugezimu@yahoo.com

24. daniel

October 7, 2015 at 7:17 PM

i am daniel if i get the chance i will glorify god if not the same! danihelkiflu@gmail.com,251932199531

25. Nahayo Elvis

October 13, 2015 at 3:03 PM

Hello,I’m Burundian;my name’s Elvis as I wrote above…I’m graduated and I really want to study abroad to complete my dream of changing this world by stopping corruption especially in my coundry (Burundi);say no to poverty and study many other things…Ur help will be something unforgotten and a pleasure of our beautifull world