2015/2016 IUPUI Chancellor’s Non-Resident Scholarship For International Students

11013421_882198168507472_561975313805453470_n

IUPUI offers many 2015-2016 Merit Scholarships for International Students opportunities for international students. Deadline: 1st November 2015 (fall honours) and October 1, 2015 (spring).

‣ They are:
IUPUI Chancellor’s Non-Resident Scholarship-Students who have applied for admission by December 1, have a minimum high school GPA of 3.75 (on a 4.0 scale), and have a minimum 1250 SAT (for the mathematics and critical reading scores) or 28 ACT composite score may be eligible for this scholarship.

Dean’s Recognition Scholarship– Students who have a minimum high school GPA of 3.5 (on a 4.0 scale) and who score 1200 or higher on the SAT (total represents Critical Reading and Math scores only; international students from non-English speaking countries must have a minimum SAT Math score of 600).

Valedictorian and Salutatorian Scholarships– Students who have applied for admission by March 1, who are ranked first or second in their high school class may qualify for this scholarship. Students considered for this scholarship must graduate from a class of 25 or more students.

‣
IUPUI Service Award– Students who have a minimum high school GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale), score 1050 or higher on the SAT (total represents Critical Reading and Math scores only) or have an ACT score of 23 or higher may be eligible for this scholarship. To be considered for renewal, students must maintain a 2.75 GPA.

International Ambassador Award– Students who have a GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) and must be admitted as beginning freshmen by May 1st for the fall semester and submit one of the following: a minimum iBT TOEFL score of 80, a minimum SAT Critical Reading Score of 450, or an IELTS score of 6.0.

ELS Freshman Ambassador Award– Students who successfully complete Level 112 at ELS Language Centers may be eligible for this award. Recipients must volunteer for 15 hours of service at IUPUI events annually.

‣ This scholarship is only available for the Fall enrollment period.
Note: Students who also meet the Chancellor’s Non-Resident Scholarship criteria above will receive an additional $4,000 for a total award of $14,000 annually.

‣ All 2015-2016 Merit Scholarships for International Students require full-time enrollment (12 credit hours or more per semester) in the fall and spring semesters.

‣ Only available to beginning freshmen who will pay non-resident fees at IUPUI

‣ If you take the SAT or ACT examination more than once, the highest scores will be used for scholarship consideration.

‣ Funds provided by these scholarships do not cover intensive English as a Second Language study.

Selection Criteria for  2015-2016 Merit Scholarships for International Students

‣ Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of merit.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Beginning international freshman are automatically considered for the merit scholarships at the time of application to IUPUI. A separate scholarship application is not required.

‣ Scholarship Applications deadlines are:

• Competitive Honors College awards: 1st November for Fall (August–December)
  • Merit scholarships: March 1 for Fall (August–December)
  • Merit scholarships: October 1 for Spring (January–May)

Official Scholarship Website

1,035 Comments

1. masho ahmed

May 10, 2016 at 6:01 AM

my name is masho ahmed. I am from Ethiopia I have been graduated from jimma university BA drgree in educational planning and management in 2012. I have scored 3.72 Commulative GpA and I won gold medal from faculty. I have also certificate of appreciation of research which has been selected at university level. if you kindly select me I am voluntary to learn. i want yo learn MA in development management; leadership;project management;adult & non formal education;community development & other related fields thanks for providing this chance for students need scholarship. contact address.+251926391336.email.mashokoaragesijima@gmail.com

2. Desalegn Abera

May 19, 2016 at 4:14 PM

my name is Desalegn Abera from Ethiopia,now i am 2nd year student in WU by Statistics department.I want to study my education in health science,please assist me in your university.desabera1@gmail.com or +251921206997 call me by this.Thank you.!!!.

3. morka

May 20, 2016 at 8:03 AM

my name is morka galata from ethiopia.i have Bachelor of degree by electrical and computer engineering focus on control stream.i would like to cintinue msc in USA please if you selected me contact me 0923013208 and morka.32gl08@gmail.com

4. selamawit molla

May 20, 2016 at 3:30 PM

hello dears my name is selamawit molla I really appreciate if you give me a chance to continue in your university.I have BA degree in information system.if you choose me you can contact me with my address email…selamhoney85@yahoo.com phone. . +251910015678

5. Haben

May 25, 2016 at 1:28 PM

first thanks for the great opportunity. my name is Haben from Eritrea but i am staying in Ethiopia as a refugee. i have Diploma in hotel management so if i get the chance i want to achieve my goals in your college. please contact me through my e-mail temesgen1amlakey@gmail.com

6. Acan Nancy

May 25, 2016 at 1:31 PM

am a student of Cavendish Uganda, studying diplomacy and international relations. i need scholarship for my masters please contact me on +256776850793.

7. Akol Ajak Amuor Awan

May 26, 2016 at 9:45 AM

My name is Akol Ajak from south Sudan I have bachelor degree of human resource management and I need to continue in USA if you selecte me akolajak232@gmail.com +21956222262/+211924502222

May 27, 2016 at 9:44 AM

Hello dears ! my name Teshome is Gidisa . I am from Ethiopia.I was graduated from university of Gonder in bachelor of pharmacy in 2011.If you give me the opportunity to learn at your university, I want to study medicine .if it is your willing, you can contact me +251937142443,gidisateshome770@gmail.com .

9. mezgebu hailu

June 2, 2016 at 8:47 AM

My name is mezgebu hailu hora. I’m from ethiopia. I have complete level course/level IV from polytechnic college by electrically. I have comfortable condition to upgrade/make my degree. I.m interested to learn in the university of you on this scholarship.please contact me. My email address is:mezgebuhailu2016@gmail.com & my phone mumber is here: 251917892570

10. mezgebu hailu

June 2, 2016 at 8:49 AM

My name is mezgebu hailu hora. I’m from ethiopia. I have complete level course/level IV from polytechnic college by electrically. I have no comfortable condition to upgrade/make my degree. I.m interested to learn in the university of you on this scholarship.please contact me. My email address is:mezgebuhailu2016@gmail.com & my phone mumber is here: 251917892570

11. Hodo Hassan

September 3, 2016 at 5:17 PM

my name Hodo Hassan from Somali I graduated high school in 2015/2016 TEL:25263414866 Gmail:hodoabdilahi20@gmail.com thank you

12. lidia

September 6, 2016 at 4:19 PM

Dear sir/madam my name is lidia Ghezae i have a bachelor degree in public health.and certified in entomology. i am eager to learn and prompt.thus,i want to be part of the scholar.contact me through +2917601711

13. kokob

October 7, 2016 at 4:33 PM

my name is kokob and i have a bachlor degree in law. i have a strong desire to do my LLM in human rights law. TEL 2917572601,kokobfish2016@gmail.com

14. home page

November 6, 2016 at 12:49 PM

Keep up the excellent work and bringing in the crowd!