2015/2016 Nestlé Scholarship For Women From Developing Countries, Switzerland

ss women

Brief description: The Nestlé Scholarship for Women is a Need-based Scholarship program for Women from developing countries to study in Switzerland 2015/2016

Eligible Field of Study: Masters in Business Admistration

About Scholarship

Nestlé Scholarship helps women through IMD MBA program. The Nestlé Scholarship for Women was first awarded in 1997 and was initiated by a group of IMD- Switzerland- MBA (Masters in Business Administration) participants who desired to encourage women to take the MBA courses. Preference are given to women from developing countries including but not limited to African female Students.
CHF 25,000 in scholarship award will be given to the female scholarship winner(s).

Scholarship Offered Since: 1997

Scholarship Type: MBA Scholarship for Women

Selection Criteria and Eligibility

Women candidates who have already applied to the full-time IMD MBA program and who demonstrate financial need
Employees of Nestlé and its subsidiaries are not eligible.

1)      Acceptance into the IMD MBA Program

2)       Submitting an essay discussing the issue:
‘Does diversity in management impact the bottom line? If so, how?’ (maximum 750 words)

Number of Scholarships: One

Value of Scholarship: CHF 25,000

Duration of Scholarship: for the period of the program

Eligible Countries: Worldwide (with preference given to developing countries)

To be taken at (country): Switzerland

Application Deadline: September 30 2015

Offered annually? Yes

How to Apply

Applicants must have been accepted into the IMD MBA program prior to their application.

The scholarship applications are essay based, with winning essays typically including the following features:

• Relevance to the essay title
  • Organization and structure
  • Fully developed arguments
  • Persuasiveness
  • Personal element and/or passion

IMD reserves the right not to award a scholarship if the criteria are not met to the satisfaction of the jury/sponsors.

Visit Scholarship Webpage for details

Sponsors: The IMD MBA Scholarship Committee

1. Abdihakim ali bulale

September 1, 2015 at 6:54 AM

My names abdihakim ali bulale Iam very good to get scolarship my contacts +252 634920999

2. Abdihakim ali bulale

September 1, 2015 at 6:57 AM

My names abdihakim ali bulale Ilive in somaliaIam very interesting to get scolarship Iam very hope full my contacts +252 634920999

3. kibat Hagos

September 16, 2015 at 6:18 PM

Dear/Sir My name is Kibat Hagos , iam from Ethiopia. i have Bsc in Information System please wou help me to get the opportunity .thank you for your consideration me. email :kibatlove@yahoo .com contact : +251910621416 or +251937925305

4. abul aziiz Mohamed mohamamud

September 20, 2015 at 11:57 AM

I want scholarship in university

5. Wegene Asefa

September 22, 2015 at 5:54 AM

I’m frome Ethiopia and graduated in 2015 in public health(BSc) and i would like to study MSc in the same field. Phone no. +251920396175

September 24, 2015 at 5:37 AM

Dear/sir my name is Hailemichael gebreslassie from ethiopia I am degree holder in Statistics now if I have the chance I like to lern masters in Statistics so pleas help me my addrees is 251914008878 thanks

September 24, 2015 at 5:55 AM

My name is marta debalke am from ethiopia. In now time am second year nursing student by degree program if i get this chance i want to learn please contact by 0961045195

8. Zabib Musa

September 25, 2015 at 12:03 PM

I am a south sudanese national and my name is Zabib Musa and I would like to join the scholarship program

9. filsan mohamed

September 26, 2015 at 10:38 AM

My name is filsan i hope to get this scholership and degree student