2015/2016 Transform Together Scholarships For Non-UK Students

2015/2016 Transform Together Scholarships For Non-UK Students

Transform Together Scholarships are exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time taught course in 2015/16.

Sheffield Hallam University offers transform together scholarships for international students to commence their study in January 2016. Scholarships will be awarded to study all full–time taught courses at postgraduate and undergraduate level available at the Sheffield Hallam University. The scholarships include a one-year full tuition fee waiver for full-time taught postgraduate courses and 50% tuition fee discount for each year of an undergraduate course.

Scholarship Application Due Date: Scholarship applications for taught courses starting in January 2016 is 1 November 2015

If you are a high achiever or you believe you can make a significant contribution to our University, please apply.

What is a Transform Together Scholarship?

The following Transform Together Scholarships are available for all full-time taught courses (excluding Pre-Masters) at Sheffield Hallam

• Postgraduate courses – full (100%) and half (50%) fee waivers
  • Undergraduate courses – half (50%) fee waivers for each year of your degree

We award a significant number of scholarships each year across all our full-time taught courses. We particularly welcome scholarship applications from those holding offers for the following full-time taught postgraduate courses

• MBA
  • MSc International Events and Conference Management
  • MA TESOL
  • MSc Technical Architecture
  • MA Design
  • MSc Food Manufacturing Engineering
  • MSc Advancing Physiotherapy Practice
  • MSc Sport Business Management

Scholarships will be awarded to well-qualified students who demonstrate academic, personal or professional achievement on their scholarship application form.

To be eligible to apply for 2016/2017 Transform Together Scholarships you must:

‣ postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the minimum English and academic entry requirements for your course. Please attach transcripts to scholarship applications
-undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
-have an offer for a full–time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University starting in 2014/15.

‣ be self–funding your studies

‣
be classed as an international student for fees purposes

‣ be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips

How To Apply

Download the application form here

1. Abdi Rahmaan Safaari

August 5, 2015 at 9:58 AM

I would like to get this opportunity scholarship I live in Hargeisa Somalia I have just finished secondary level last year and my family is poor and can’t pay the fee of university so I would like to get this opportunity scholarship….Ok if u accept my request please contact me 002524350803 good luck

• Khalid Mohmond

August 5, 2015 at 11:40 AM

no one will contact you and its announced to apply for it, you apply for it. be smart not fool .

2. Lemitchomboto Aman

August 5, 2015 at 10:57 AM

Hi i’m looking olso for scholarship if it possible contact me on +25775577025 or lemitchombotoaman@gmail.com i hope that we will be together.

3. Kifle Tilahun

August 5, 2015 at 11:42 AM

My name is kifle tilahun from ethiopia and also i am graduated from hawassa university in civil Engineering with distiniction in 2015 i want to upgrade my education level in your university so you can contact me by e-mail kifletilahun04@gmail.com or 09 21 31 42 05

4. Mukhtar Swaleh

August 5, 2015 at 11:50 AM

Hi, I come from Tanzania, I would like to study in your university by scolership, please accept me by my eimal ( saidsuwedi0@gmail.com) or by my contact number (+255659803436). I hope u will accept my application. Thank you……

5. Slemal Ethiopia

August 5, 2015 at 12:13 PM

Ples contect me ineed 00971558041832

6. Stephanie J Amanya

August 5, 2015 at 12:55 PM

am a Ugandan please I need a scholarship contact me on 0756581492

7. eshetie zewdu

August 5, 2015 at 1:58 PM

i have first degree in water resource and irrigation management please contact me +251-914822679.

8. Sanni Faith Ometere

August 5, 2015 at 1:08 PM

Hi my name is Sanni Faith an undergraduate from Nigeria please i need this scholarship here is my contact +2348162520203

9. Fallis Cabdulahi

August 5, 2015 at 1:31 PM

hi my name is falis abdullahi ahmed I am Somalia I live in mugdisho and I am gradution 2016 economic field help me to get opportunity of continuing master degree especially ecomic planing or economic policy if you give me chance please contact me 002526155267 or my Facebook

10. Sirreh Cham

August 5, 2015 at 1:56 PM

hello, my name is sirreh cham, am from the Gambia I need your help plz, my contact is 220 3916512 / 3983886

11. Grace Kabori Gadi

August 5, 2015 at 2:58 PM

Hello! I need a scholarship please contact me to +25775366372 gracekabori@gmail.com

12. Wubet Yishak

August 5, 2015 at 4:19 PM

my name is wubete mahetem i have BSc dgree i interested this scholarship study pleace call me 0929364722

13. Bint Islam

August 5, 2015 at 5:34 PM

I am dimlawit mohammed,from Ethiopia plz give me dis golden opportunity contact me dis no…00251910511968

14. Joefrey Kurah

August 5, 2015 at 7:38 PM

I’m a senior secondary student yet to sit for Waec and Jamb.if you are satisfy with my qualities you can grant me the scholarship. Thanks,Yours faithfully Joeffrey.S.Kurah

15. Addisu Assefa

August 5, 2015 at 9:27 PM

Good chance

16. Jonathan Mandala

August 5, 2015 at 8:35 PM

265099358692 am writting from malawi sourthen part of africa my name i jonathan mandala

17. Nasraa Yousof

August 5, 2015 at 10:10 PM

My name Nasraa yousof iLive in Somalia ineed the scholarship plz contect me +2522634749550

18. Benjamin Avwerosuo

August 5, 2015 at 11:02 PM

Pls contact me at benjamin avwerosuo

19. Jeremiah Ondimu

August 6, 2015 at 12:47 AM

My name is Jeremiah Nyabigo Ondimu. Please am willing to persue degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences in University in the world where it can be possible. Am ready to serve freely the scholarship provider to pay bach the scholarship given. Contact me in facebook: Jeremiah nyabigo ondimu

20. Melese Amsalu

August 6, 2015 at 4:57 AM

My name is Melese Amsalu from Ethiopia and I also graduated from gonder university in art of psychology in 2011 .I want to upgrade my especial profession in your university so please contact me by phone 251918064267/email.meleseamsalu33@gmail.com

21. Rajab Masamba

August 6, 2015 at 6:29 AM

Hie..i am rajab masamba from malawi ,i would like to request a scholarship at ua university ..am nt yet graduated..plz do favour on me..if you hv interested send me text on fb by the name rajab masamba..thank you.

22. Andrew Opoku

August 6, 2015 at 7:03 AM

Hi am interested and want to know more for medical doctors and medical graduates who want to specialise and work after school. This is email address anopy2001@yahoo.com and my number is +233554631869. Thank you.

23. Msquare Mms

August 6, 2015 at 7:30 AM

I want this scholarship please contact me on +251928678288,mohammed misba from ethiopia

24. David Chimaroke Iroka

August 6, 2015 at 9:13 AM

Please,am interested in the scholarship to study Architectural design..Contact +2347031682726

25. Jijigat Tsehay

August 6, 2015 at 9:21 AM

hi how i get this chance?Please!Contact +2510913794068.jijigat@gmail.com.thanks

26. Taban Jocka

August 6, 2015 at 10:47 AM

Hey,my name Emmanuel Taban, i live in south sudan, am interested for scholarship. Please can you contact me on +211955202200

27. Karaami Sheikh Ali

August 6, 2015 at 11:59 AM

i live somlia i like the education but unfortunate i donot have any education so please call me 252617608963

28. khalid maxamed

August 6, 2015 at 1:16 PM

l am student somali last secondary school help endication my contact guray7544@gmail.com

29. zena

August 8, 2015 at 6:26 AM

Hi I have B.sc on civil engnaring I want secolar.pleace contact me on zenaabraha12@gmail.com

30. mohamed alrahman omer

August 8, 2015 at 10:31 AM

my name is mohamed alrahman i live somalia i requested you schorlship iam undergrauted if you accepted me plz contact me 252634461944

31. Belay Yadeta Negera

August 26, 2015 at 7:04 AM

My name is Belay Yadeta from Ethiopia and I also graduated from Haramaya university in Irrigation Agronomy in 2011 .I want to upgrade my especial profession in your university and know I am Ambo University lecturer with very experianced in teaching many irrigation courses for four solid years and also involved in many research and community services, so please contact me by phone 251910060678/email.belayad@gmail.com

32. getachew mulugeta

September 20, 2015 at 11:22 AM

I need sport scholarships

33. Tsegay Hagos

October 18, 2015 at 8:35 AM

my name is Tsegay Hagos from Ethiopa i stading art of marketing managment and i want to a part of this chanse so please please contact me by my email tsghs14@gmail.com or my phon 251914825376

34. Jabir Kedir Ibrahim

January 3, 2016 at 12:00 AM

my name is Jabir kedir Ibrahim from Ethiopia ,i need this scholarship .contact me on :+251922319437 or email: jabirkedir21@gmail.com